Issue in Finding Batteries

So, I've been having issues with an old rechargeable battery pack and am planning on replacing it. There's been several problems I've constantly been facing while searching for a new battery. First off, I haven't been able to find any 7.4 volt batteries with a capacity of more than 2000mAh and I need one that carries about 2600mAh or more. I also have a problem with finding connectors, I always see batteries with 4+ wires and 2-3 connectors, I just need a battery with only a positive and a negative, none of the other cables and connectors. It doesn't even need a connector, I can just reuse the one from my old battery, just those 2 exposed cables.

TL;DR: Need a 7.4 volt battery with a capacity of <2600mAh and only a positive and a negative input and output.

CPU: AMD FX 8320e | Mobo: Gigabyte GA‑78LMT‑USB3 | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper n520 | RAM: 8Gb @ 1333MHz

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 mITX | PSU: Antec HCG 520w | Storage: Sandisk 120GB - WD Red 1TB | Case: Modded IBM A50 sleeper

All displayed on an AOC I2421VWH

i did a simple internet search and i easily found what you wanted i doubt you need to use us to look for you when its so easypost-22981-0-93146300-1370145299.jpeg

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

what is it for?

you can find nimh or nicad in 1.2, 2.4, 3.6, 4.8, 6.0, 7.2, 8.4, 9.6, etc... Volts

if you need exactly 7.4 you can get 2 cell lipo batteries, but those need a balances to keep them safe from exploding

what youve probably got there is a li-ion cell

idk where you can get those, other than from the original manufacturer

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

is it for a laptop?

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Have you checked any R/C stores?

Yup with no luck, they always have the ones with 2-3 connectors and a million cables.

what is it for?

you can find nimh or nicad in 1.2, 2.4, 3.6, 4.8, 6.0, 7.2, 8.4, 9.6, etc... Volts

if you need exactly 7.4 you can get 2 cell lipo batteries, but those need a balances to keep them safe from exploding

what youve probably got there is a li-ion cell

idk where you can get those, other than from the original manufacturer

A crappy little netbook with some potential (it's not bad considering it was only $40,) I was hoping to get some form of Linux on it instead of it's terrible version of windows ce. (this thing: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834684001, no pictures but it's pretty generic.)

I'm pretty sure it can use any battery with just a positive and negative, so long it's the right voltage. The original battery for it had only a positive and negative connection, no ground or things of that sort.

CPU: AMD FX 8320e | Mobo: Gigabyte GA‑78LMT‑USB3 | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper n520 | RAM: 8Gb @ 1333MHz

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 mITX | PSU: Antec HCG 520w | Storage: Sandisk 120GB - WD Red 1TB | Case: Modded IBM A50 sleeper

All displayed on an AOC I2421VWH

Yup with no luck, they always have the ones with 2-3 connectors and a million cables.

A crappy little netbook with some potential (it's not bad considering it was only $40,) I was hoping to get some form of Linux on it instead of it's terrible version of windows ce. (this thing: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834684001, no pictures but it's pretty generic.)

I'm pretty sure it can use any battery with just a positive and negative, so long it's the right voltage. The original battery for it had only a positive and negative connection, no ground or things of that sort.

ok then anything from 7-8V should work with that

have you tried just using a direct power connector to supply the 7.4V?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Your best bet for 7.4v is a 2 cell LIPO battery, but they are kinda expensive and need a special charger. 

For a laptop, you should be with a 7.2 volt battery. http://www.rcplanet.com/DuraTrax_Onyx_6_Cell_Stick_Stand_p/dtxc2055.htm

Or you can go to this website and make a custom sized/shaped batter back: http://www.cheapbatterypacks.com/custompacks2/CustomPacks.aspx?mid=20  

Choose 6 cells and either the Elite 2400 or elite 3300 cells 

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers