Anyone interested Hadrian's Wall hike.

kuddlesworth9419

wait wat

I didn't sign up for this.

You don't have a choice. You have been nominated to be the mule, feel honored.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

It seems like all ferries from the nordic countries to england have been removed. :/ 

And yeah i was expecting a 2 day trip. I'd set off early from sweden and keep moving until i get to brugge or gent. That's a 12-13 hour drive i guess.

Then it would just be a short drive to calais and a ferry across the channel. With a nice stay at a hotel before i get to whatever meeting point the hike would start at. 

I would imagine the meeting point would be the starting point. I just don't know what end we could start at. Left to right or right to left.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

I would imagine the meeting point would be the starting point. I just don't know what end we could start at. Left to right or right to left.

There is still quite a lot of time left before the hike though^^ So plenty of time to decide

On a sidenote.

We're talking about the romans in the history class im in and we just talked about hadrians wall during the last one^^

But this is still the thing that pops into my head when i hear it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz3OKvt1f78

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

There is still quite a lot of time left before the hike though^^ So plenty of time to decide

On a sidenote.

We're talking about the romans in the history class im in and we just talked about hadrians wall during the last one^^

But this is still the thing that pops into my head when i hear it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz3OKvt1f78

Yes we do have a while. I just hope we get to see the orange hedge. 

(\__/)

(='.'=)

Yes we do have a while. I just hope we get to see the orange hedge. 

Although if we find out which end of the wall has a nice pub the choice is simple really. A long walk and then a cold beer at the end of it^^ (And soda for anyone that's underage)

And hopefully there will be a few more people coming along for the hike.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

No one will be under age. I don't want to take responsibility for a child. I am 19 but by then I will be 20. I think there will only be a few conditions. We need the all get along, you need to be mature, don't be a dick and you need to be reasonably competent in walking very long distances in all weather conditions. Oh and my father wants to go seen as though we where going to do it just the both of us but I thought it would be a really good idea to make some freinds. My job makes it very difficult to meet anyone let alone friends.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

No one will be under age. I don't want to take responsibility for a child. I am 19 but by then I will be 20. I think there will only be a few conditions. We need the all get along, you need to be mature, don't be a dick and you need to be reasonably competent in walking very long distances in all weather conditions. Oh and my father wants to go seen as though we where going to do it just the both of us but I thought it would be a really good idea to make some freinds. My job makes it very difficult to meet anyone let alone friends.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

Don't forget the walkie-talkies! It's fun to pretend to be on a mission. :ph34r:  

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Don't forget the walkie-talkies! It's fun to pretend to be on a mission. :ph34r:  

Yea we could do that. Anyway if anyone is actually interested I kind of want to know how many people to expect. I don't really want too many people coming though because I only have a 2 man tent so everyone else will need a 1 man tent or bigger.

(\__/)

(='.'=)