That Dream!

Lavachyste

It has always been interesting to dream. Sometimes it's weird, non sens or just funny.

So I give you the cha ce to post your best of the best dreams, any kind of dream, uncensored.

I start with mine then:

Sometimes, I dream about a kind of arena in the orange tone. In there, there are Rachel, Joey and Ross, from the tv Show Friends. And Rachel does somethings ( I don't remember what) and Ross does the face and head like in cartoons, kind of: what are you doing! OMG....

And then I start laughing, but for real, I just explode from laughing and It wakes me up and my wakes up my girlfriend. I can't stop laughing for  about 10 minutes.

That's the best dream I ever made.

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

I used to have a recurring nightmare, where i would be chased around by aliens of some sort (really weird creatures) until i died of exhaustion

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

I used to have a recurring nightmare, where i would be chased around by aliens of some sort (really weird creatures) until i died of exhaustion

Classic psychology would say that's the same dream as running from ghosts and is born of anxiety or insecurity in the home life.  

I love reading about dream psychology.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

NICK IS LOVE, NICK IS LIFE.

@nicklmg

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

Classic psychology would say that's the same dream as running from ghosts and is born of anxiety or insecurity in the home life.  

I love reading about dream psychology.

well i do have quite serious social anxiety, but i somehow deal with it during the day, so it doesnt affect my life. guess it sometimes comes out during the night

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Oh,you wouldn't want to know...

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I've had some dreams. I tell you h'what. By category...

Horror/weird:
I was 6-9 and was in my back yard. Lots of large bugs (like rolly pollies, but as big as a full grown doberman) were running around. I thought they were funny looking. My mom & dad were hulk-like and crushing them. One ran up my body and went straight into my mouth and I immediately woke up. Shit was scary because it went from "Haha, you get'em mom & dad." to "Oh crap, I'm dead." in about 2 seconds. 

I was running around in what appeared to be my twisted dream version of Tranzit zombies from Black Ops II. This transitioned to a dark city at night with lots of buildings broken. It was rustic & mystical in how it appeared. I was sneaking around (RPG was on my mind, like I'm a sneak-thief) and found what appeared to be a gang of vampires dressed in nice suits & such. It was a weird cross between normal formal attire and for some reason gave me the idea of a mob-type thing going on They discovered me and gave me the choice of dying or becoming one of them, both as a vampire and one of their group, because I impressed them somehow. I chose to become one of them after considering it for a moment as I am a Christian and questioned how that would affect my relationship with God. I figured it wouldn't affect me as long as I follow Him regardless. Then the dream ended as I woke up. Was sad kinda. 

Related to the above dream sorta. I was a vampire in a grey-scale world (most of my dreams are in color) which had an "old move/Friday the 13th" type of vibe. I drank a woman's blood. Literally walked up to her, grabbed her, and bit her neck. She looked like Marilyn Monroe. Probably was her honestly. It was so visceral. I could feel the hot blood flowing down my throat. It was intense.

Awesome/interesting:
I did a kamehameha in a dream once. I was like "Hell yeah, that is awesome!", but every single time I get a super power in my dreams, it slowly fades and disappears. Whether it be telekinetic abilities, kamehameha, flying, wtv. The first time, it's epic. Every other time I retry it, believing it will work, it doesn't, barely does, or does something different or weird. I'm not sure why.

I literally was Mario in Super Mario 64, except that it was me. I could jump like he could. I was in the castle and exploring. It was awesome. I had played the N64 before sleeping for like 18 hours in a row.

I woke up, SAW style (i.e. I don't recall how I got there), in an underground black room with a digital clock on the wall, a bed, and a door. There was a woman with me. If we went to the door, we could see zombies outside (not sure why zombies, but zombies). We were kept there for a year, with food dispensed out of something or other (a hole or tube in the wall or something). I don't remember much of the dream, but I do remember it skipped around a lot (i.e. I didn't dream the entire year in detail). By the end of the year, she was pregnant (no, I didn't dream the making the baby part) and we moved in together because we were released after the year was over. I don't remember if I ever found out wth caused that situation, but hey, free waifu out of it.

Will add if I remember anymore.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

every single time I get a super power in my dreams, it slowly fades and disappears. Whether it be telekinetic abilities, kamehameha, flying, wtv. The first time, it's epic. Every other time I retry it, believing it will work, it doesn't, barely does, or does something different or weird. I'm not sure why.

Funny, I have the same. every time I have a superpower, like flying, I need to run and I fly at 30cm from the floor and not for long.

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Arnold

I dont remember my dreams. lucid dreams are most exciting, but i only got it twice.

once i remember being in my house, and in my dreams i remembered that i was sleeping in my bed. i was so excited i woke up.

Dreams when you feel like falling and then you wake up in the middle of the night with no lights and thinking you are still falling.

happens to me like 4 to 6 times a year.

And there is the super-power dream thingy where I kick so much @$$.

I used have nightmares when i was 10 and was being tickled by a demon.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

I was being chased by two godzilla sized dinosaurs and i just keep on running until i woke up.

I only have morbid dreams - just think I'm the director of SAW while taking acid.

Its all about those volumetric clouds

• 2 weeks later...

i have recurring dreams where i commit suicide

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

This is a dream i've posted before.

i was in a prison and everytime i went round a corner i was punched hard in the face by terry crews.. 
And after being punched a ridiculous amount of times i decided to hit back.

When i did that the walls dissapeared and about 500 terry crews clones attacked me at once... woke up screaming..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Having to rescue my boyfriend from an apocalypse I started is one that seems to repeat. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Last night I dreamt a reoccuring dream and,because I've dreamt it before, I knew what was going to happen(while I was dreaming).

Hmm..

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

This is a dream i've posted before.

i was in a prison and everytime i went round a corner i was punched hard in the face by terry crews..

And after being punched a ridiculous amount of times i decided to hit back.

When i did that the walls dissapeared and about 500 terry crews clones attacked me at once... woke up screaming..

This is the funniest dream I ever read xD

I don't remember any of my dreams..... but there is this dream i had about TopGear that i wrote a blog about 

http://linustechtips.com/main/blog/90/entry-159-from-interesting-dream-i-had-about-top-gear-this-morning/

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Had a dream where me and my dad went to the park don't remember specifically what happened but i lost sight of him spent what seemed to be an hour looking for him ended up walking back to what i thought was my house turned out everyone i knew moved and there was no way of contacting them. HAD THIS DREAM WHEN I WAS 7 ALWAYS STUCK WITH ME (ALL CAPS FOR EMPHASIS)

And some other dream banged some chick was good shit like heroin yo.

I have this massive dream world where all my dreams exist within, the land is struck with war, and I'm a soldier for 1 of two factions.

I always wake up in a bed at the start of these dreams, and then I dream.

there are 4 major areas within this dream that my mind likes to follow.

The tree:

A massive tree, hollowed out & turned into a hotel of sorts

The Ship:

A large space station, the size of a mall. inside is an actual mall, movie theatre, arcade, and park. it is a safe zone, no fighting between the factions.

The Lake:

Nothing but scary dreams happen at this deserted lake, there are run down houses, old cars, and barely paved roads surrounding this small lake, dreams generally involve me on my own, or me & a close friend, hiding from a much larger enemy presence, Enemy mechs are a common occurrence.

The Coast:

Dreams are generally happy here, this metropolis area also serves as the port to the ship, resembles a large airport, and everywhere in this area, you can see the beach & water.

A new occurrence is a new area my brain has thought up, a large, snowy plateau way in the north, generally serves as an air force base. I don't know much about this yet.