Can you recommend me some indie games?

nanowatt

So i am looking for some games like Space pirates and zombie,trapped dead,Deadlight,limbo,Monochroma,World of goo,The Binding of Isaac....you know that kind of game that have a very good atmosphere.Thanks and have a nice sunday night

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Arcade games ?

An arcade game (or coin-op) is a coin-operated entertainment machine, usually installed in public businesses, such as restaurants, bars

u want to use MAME emulator ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Papers Please

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

I'd recommend both Gunpoint and Thomas Was Alone.

Both have amazing writing, TWA manages to set a better story than most AAA games using a rectangle. And Gunpoint has such a funny script, its a funny game.

Gunpoint is also interesting puzzle-wise and the recent workshop update means loads of levels to play even after finishing the game like 5 times like I did.

TWA "just" (few months ago) got a DLC for free that added new content aswell.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

You could give Thomas Was Alone, Sequence, VVVVVV, Conquest of Elysium 3, or Jamestown (though there's not much story there) a try.

Papers Please

Gmod

Braid

gmod isnt indie? O.o

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Bastion, it's currently 75% off on Steam (about 18 hours left at the time of this post).