I'm sorry, I was wrong about console gaming.

ComradeHX

9vtXqPw.png

I always consider having superior aiming devices without needing auto/assisted/sticky aim to be a part of what makes PC gaming superior.

Little did I know; aiming wasn't even a skill in console gaming...

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

tumblr_lsx3v0sb4x1qzbl7f.jpg

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

fuck off don't be an elitist douche and start the billionth pc vs console hate thread circlejerk on the forum

It's not a hate thread.

I genuinely didn't realize that FPS on console didn't include aiming as a skill.

Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

It can't be a skill if the console does it for you. Having said that, analogue sticks are such an imprecise, awful input device without auto-aim FPSes would be almost impossible on consoles.

And the point of this is...?

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

It's not a hate thread.

I genuinely didn't realize that FPS on console didn't include aiming as a skill.

Only because of the WELL known AutoAim most if not all games get.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

For crying out loud...

Don't make a post about this, Comment it on the 1000 other posts we have about the exact same thing.

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

And the point of this is...?

The point is circlejerk humor.

And pointing out the fact that we need to use the other 9001 facts that make PC better in "arguments" instead of "PC has superior aiming devices with better precision...etc."

I think you posted in the wrong forum, Console fanboys are going to flame the shit out of you.

In other words, your poking the beast.

Only because of the WELL known AutoAim most if not all games get.

Technically it's AimAssist. AutoAim is something all together different, though some console shooters come very close to it. Analog sticks simply don't have the precision of a mouse. That said anyone saying you can't gain a skill for aiming on a console is an idiot. Properly done AimAssist only helps when you are already very close to the target and still allows you to aim at specific points on a body without getting in the way. If you aren't good at aiming with analog sticks you are still going to suck in console shooters (I speak from personal experience). It's a different skill, but it still a skill that you can improve on and get good at.

Fuck off guys, a game like Uncharted 2 MP requires skill. Yeah maybe not as much as in CS GO but cmon... don't be elitists.... it's so damn immature...

@ComradeHX

Look at you, posting this shit here hoping people will praise you for this stupid childish argument you had with someone on YouTube....

It's not an argument if you don't have an argument.

Fuck off guys, a game like Uncharted 2 MP requires skill. Yeah maybe not as much as in CS GO but cmon... don't be elitists.... it's so damn immature...

@ComradeHX

I'm being Elitist because I'm the one who claimed aiming isn't a skill in FPS game, right?