Why is there a Console section at all?

MarineTuck

Possibly because there are people on here that prefer console gaming? I have a good gaming rig, I openly admit that PC gaming is superior in pretty much every way, but I am still a console gamer. Most of my friends own a console, few own a gaming PC. Also, like Helltech said, consoles have some really good exclusives.

• 2 weeks later...

Because we need less fanboys.

Good Morning...

i am the same as HK6 i have one for exclusives.

Why not say this about all forums with less topics and posts? This is a *Tech* forums not a PC gaming forum. Please do not/try not insight flame wars.

:ph34r:

:ph34r:

• 4 weeks later...

It does say linustechtips not pc tips so yeah mase well have it the more content and the more opinions the better and if we can convert some console gamers to join the pc world then all the better tho i dunno about others but i have a ps3 and i wouldn't play fighting/arcade games on PC (has a fight stick).

IMO its always been common sense that PC gamers dont like consoles.

1.) PC gamers know their hardware is better, why downgrade?

2.) Consoles are alot more split-screen friendly with friends over

3.) Most Pc gamers are social introverts therefore have no need for split screening.

These points have always been relatively common sense to me and are the basis for every PC--->console hater

Ok guys and girls here is my 2 cents!

Most of us at one point started with a console so don't be haters of the people that are - FYI Mine was a old school nintendo and computer ish thing was my commodore 64.

Why did I have them mainly beoucse computers where not that advanced and was way to expensive. I do own an xbox 360 mainly to play with some friends back home that do not have a budget like me and do not have the skills to make a beastly gaming computer - Yes there are still people that do not sit in fount of there computer as much as (US COMPUTER GAMERS)

1. So reasons why we should just all get along We all have had some form of a console in the past (Don't Lie)
  2. Some people just don't have the time to dedicate as much time as us
  3. Cannot afford to pay out for what ever reason (Responsibility - Bills - Work)

So guys and girls what I am saying be nice be respectful or do what I do if they have the money and dont have the skill offer to help them build one.

This is an advice forum so don't be a hater.

PS Retro gaming rules much love (peace)&(Love)

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️

Most of us at one point started with a console so don't be haters of the people that are - FYI Mine was a old school nintendo and computer ish thing was my commodore 64.

Why did I have them mainly beoucse computers where not that advanced and was way to expensive. I do own an xbox 360 mainly to play with some friends back home that do not have a budget like me and do not have the skills to make a beastly gaming computer - Yes there are still people that do not sit in fount of there computer as much as (US COMPUTER GAMERS)

1. So reasons why we should just all get along We all have had some form of a console in the past (Don't Lie)

3. Cannot afford to pay out for what ever reason (Responsibility - Bills - Work)

So guys and girls what I am saying be nice be respectful or do what I do if they have the money and dont have the skill offer to help them build one.

Also a good old button bashing never goes really unwanted lol

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️

3.) Most Pc gamers are social introverts therefore have no need for split screening.

These points have always been relatively common sense to me and are the basis for every PC--->console hater

Split-screening is not a must. play over a network for crying out loud.

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

^Social introvert alert . ^_^

Don't say "us"...

How about for comedic relief?

lol

In all seriousness Consoles aren't that bad. especially for social gaming. whole reason i got a Wii is its a great party console that's playable by serious gamers and hardcore gamers, usually on a level footing too.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

• 2 weeks later...

I only play single player games and consoles have the best library for me.

• 1 month later...

Sports games. FIFA anybody?

Fifa i so much better on my PS3.

Sorry if my English is not perfect, but it isn't my native language :)

I don't own a gaming rig, and don't really find PC gaming attractive. However, I still enjoy LinusTechTips and building my own computer. So let bygones be bygones 

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | Motherboard: GA-H61N-USB3 | RAM: Corsair 8GB 1333 MHz Video CardEVGA GTX 660 Superclocked 2GB DDR5

Power Supply: Corsair CX 430 | SSD: Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: 2X Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm | Monitor Asus PB238Q & Asus PB278Q

Mouse: Lenovo N50 | Keyboard: Apple Pro Keyboard | Operating Systems: Hackintosh OS X 10.8.5 & Windows 8.1