Opinions about Xbox One?

The Xbox one is not really 100% meant for gaming anymore, but if you are a Xbox 360 gamer and you have 300 games, it will suck to buy all of those again, New from the store, since you can't buy them secondhand (well, you can, but the fee is just as much as the new game so that wouldn't make any sense)

All you do it KEEP your 360 and keep all your games.

Sorted.

They cannot make 360 play with Xbox One, they are not compatible with each other, its not their fault.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

The Xbox one is not really 100% meant for gaming anymore, but if you are a Xbox 360 gamer and you have 300 games, it will suck to buy all of those again, New from the store, since you can't buy them secondhand (well, you can, but the fee is just as much as the new game so that wouldn't make any sense)

It's probably cheaper to just stockpile some 360s than to re-buy the 300 games anyway.

And hey, the PS4 isn't 100% meant for gaming anymore either. Neither was the PS3 (media/Internet stuff).

All you do it KEEP your 360 and keep all your games.

Sorted.

They cannot make 360 play with Xbox One, they are not compatible with each other, its not their fault.

But why would you buy an Xbox one then?

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

But why would you buy an Xbox one then?

Because you happen to want games/features exclusive to the One. Nobody's forcing you to get an Xbox One to replace your Xbox 360.

Would be a good replacement for a media center/HTPC minus the Kinect always being on. I will definitely not be buying one. PC master race.

most people exchanged their xbox 360 for ps3 when they heared about always online.

What? But the rumours were about the One, not the 360. O____o

Also, I don't remember anybody freaking out about the Wii, which was always online by default too. >_>

Because you happen to want games/features exclusive to the One. Nobody's forcing you to get an Xbox One to replace your X

I think most people wont buy a One to watch TV, while they are being watched by Microsoft. they would have to change ALOT before i even would concider buying a One.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Would be a good replacement for a media center/HTPC minus the Kinect always being on. I will definitely not be buying one. PC master race.

Not really, you can already do the that for cheaper.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

I think most people wont buy a One to watch TV, while they are being watched by Microsoft. they would have to change ALOT before i even would concider buying a One.

I don't think most people = you.

Yes but 360 games will not be made anymore, if you want xbox games (exclusives), you will need a xbox one.

Remember adam orth rampaged twitter nagging about that need be always online saying stuff like deal with it.

people actualy doing that now buying ps4 instead and getting rid of xbox 360 to get ps3.

that last thing i could't believe but people actualy doing it.

think its already to late for comeback people already decided and now gonna punish microsoft for it by voting with their wallet.

Huh. Weirdos. They could've just kept the 360s and then bought a PS4 later instead of getting an out-of-date PS3 to replace their perfectly fine 360... haha.

I don't think most people = you.

Would you pay twice as much you watch TV while being watched and having to buy all kinds of devices that cost even more while you probably already have TV?

Not really, you can already do the that for cheaper.

of course you can. You can make a HTPC for next to nothing now. Just a more lazier alternative.

Would you pay twice as much you watch TV while being watched and having to buy all kinds of devices that cost even more while you probably already have TV?

Why would I buy a One just for TV? I'd buy it for the games and whatnot. It's great/convenient that it has a pass-thru for TV, but nobody's going to buy it specifically for that.

Besides, I already have TV + a 360 with Kinect, so it's practically the same thing.

Why would I buy a One just for TV? I'd buy it for the games and whatnot. It's great/convenient that it has a pass-thru for TV, but nobody's going to buy it specifically for that.

Besides, I already have TV + a 360 with Kinect, so it's practically the same thing.

But again, if you already have TV + A 360 with kinect, why would you buy it if it's practically the same thing? Or wouldn't you buy it anyway?

Why would I buy a One just for TV? I'd buy it for the games and whatnot. It's great/convenient that it has a pass-thru for TV, but nobody's going to buy it specifically for that.

Also the TV only works in the US...so yeh lol, that's good.

People who are xbox fan boys will get the xbox one

People who are sony fan boys will get the PS4.

Everyone else will decide on the exclusives each console provides.

I MIGHT get a PS4 eventually if it has some decent exclusives and comes down in price alot.

But again, if you already have TV + A 360 with kinect, why would you buy it if it's practically the same thing? Or wouldn't you buy it anyway?

For the games, if they release any games that I happen to want.

Also the TV only works in the US...so yeh lol, that's good.

People who are xbox fan boys will get the xbox one

People who are sony fan boys will get the PS4.

Everyone else will decide on the exclusives each console provides.

True. Is that just the guide though? Quick switching would still be nifty without the guide.

True. Is that just the guide though? Quick switching would still be nifty without the guide.

No its everything to do with the TV functionality, it just wont work outside of the US (for now).

For the games, if they release any games that I happen to want.

...Oh, and here is a good exaple of you and me and the difference between us... I would never buy a 400 dollar (or more) console just for a couple of exclusive games  :P

...Oh, and here is a good exaple of you and me and the difference between us... I would never buy a 400 dollar (or more) console just for a couple of exclusive games  :P

As opposed to another type of person who buys a console to do what, exactly...?

As opposed to another type of person who buys a console to do what, exactly...?

I would rather spend my money on Xbox 360 games. They work just fine and are just as much fun. I'm not planning to buy a new console, not the WiiU, Not PS4 and certainly not Xbox One. But if you want to buy an overpriced, extremely limited "Console" That's fine to me, That's why the name of this topic is: Opinions about Xbox One, And not something like "Whoever buys a One is stupid" or something. I just wouldn't waste my money on it. Other people may have more money than me and the don't care about the limitations of the Xbox One.

I would rather spend my money on Xbox 360 games. They work just fine and are just as much fun. I'm not planning to buy a new console, not the WiiU, Not PS4 and certainly not Xbox One. But if you want to buy an overpriced, extremely limited "Console" That's fine to me, That's why the name of this topic is: Opinions about Xbox One, And not something like "Whoever buys a One is stupid" or something. I just wouldn't waste my money on it. Other people may have more money than me and the don't care about the limitations of the Xbox One.

What're you going to do when they stop making games for the 360 and move onto the One only?

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.