Opinions about Xbox One?

What're you going to do when they stop making games for the 360 and move onto the One only?

Play old 360 games, And i might buy a new console once, but not soon at all. (and i don't mean playing singleplayer over and over again, but multiplayer is infinite.)

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Play old 360 games, And i might buy a new console once, but not soon at all. (and i don't mean playing singleplayer over and over again, but multiplayer is infinite.)

Multiplayer is infinite? Do you mean locally?

Multiplayer is infinite? Do you mean locally?

Yeah locally, But i don't really know how online works, But as long as online is still here, you can play multiplayer untill it's gone.

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Yeah locally, But i don't really know how online works, But as long as online is still here, you can play multiplayer untill it's gone.

Yup. Same thing that happened to the original Xbox games.

Yup. Same thing that happened to the original Xbox games.

Oh, let's enjoy it as long as it's still here...

I think I'll just stick with my Magnavox Odyssey, a little overclock will push it way past the Xbox 1, if I up the VCore a little I could probably pass the 4-way Titan level. I hope I don't break the warranty though. 

The problem with a signature is that it will appear the same every time I post something; a funny joke will just seem stale and repetitive after a while. 

Maybe I should just be meta and write about how signature jokes will become stale and repetitive.

That'll work.

I think I'll just stick with my Magnavox Odyssey, a little overclock will push it way past the Xbox 1, if I up the VCore a little I could probably pass the 4-way Titan level. I hope I don't break the warranty though. 

Whahahahahaha i laughed way harder than i should :D

It's a console. That's my opinion.

A console that is not really meant for gaming anymore.

Anyone heard that its gonna be £600 or $999 thats crazy why would you pay that much

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Anyone heard that its gonna be £600 or $999 thats crazy why would you pay that much

The 999 dollar is a placeholder, the 600 dollar is more like the actual price. It's weird that peope actually want to spend so much money on that, i mean, look at all the things that suck about it, almost everything about it is not right. I also don't know how they even got the permission to watch yousit on the couch 24/7.

The 999 dollar is a placeholder, the 600 dollar is more like the actual price. It's weird that peope actually want to spend so much money on that, i mean, look at all the things that suck about it, almost everything about it is not right. I also don't know how they even got the permission to watch yousit on the couch 24/7.

so divide that by 0.6 and that means the uk price is about £350. £400 seems more realistic or 450

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I'm waiting for the lawsuit between HTC and Microsoft. HTC One. Xbox One.

I don't know how that all works but i think it's okay because of the fact that the HTC is a phone and the Xbox is a console.

It looks like a bunch of rubbish, glorified microwave imo. They're not making a console, they are making a multimedia 'entertainment' system to squeeze every last penny out of us.

Do you remember when you would put a poxy disc into the bloody console and it would just play the game? 

Golly, I sure hope that my internets are all in a safe place...

the worst thing they have done is always on internet connection, not everywhere in the world we have superfast internet connection... it not only drop down the speed but for people with capped bandwidth might also suffer and the worst thing is you will have to pay for all the heavily priced games to play which on PC comes rather cheaper most of the time.

It's not always online. But you do need to connect to the internet every 24 hours, or it will be blocked, even from singleplayer games, until you connect again.

It's not always online. But you do need to connect to the internet every 24 hours, or it will be blocked, even from singleplayer games, until you connect again.

Still always on, just a different skin.

Golly, I sure hope that my internets are all in a safe place...

i see the xbox one as more of an entertainment center and since gaming is a form of entertainment it just so happens that it can do that as well

i think its pretty solid nothing that bad about it being able to do more stuff than just play games why would i get a device just to play games when i have a Pc?

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

Still always on, just a different skin.

Same thing as turning on your 360 every day, really.

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, DONGER! ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ