In wins D...............frame is back: Dust is a myth

brownninja97

GEIW_065_10g.jpg

So it seems a decent amount of people are buying this type of case, personally ive not seen a single person buy it for a personal rig, if seen the D for benchmark reasons but the D hasnt been used for anything else.

The odd thing is that this case wasnt made by In Win, it was made by Caseking but In win thought whats the worst that could happen and so they are no producing it for the open market.

It comes in three colours, no not colours PREMIUM COLOURS DEAL WITH IT. So the case comes in matt black, red or orange.

Also that glass you see on the side is glass, what no its premium glass, wait im wrong again, ITS TEMPERED GLASS so 2+ for attack and defense with a 10% chance of mana burn dot

GEIW_065_3g.jpg

So the case is designed for the itx motherboards of the world. 

You can show the pc off to the world and as there is no locking mechanism you can actively see inside the pc as you components slowly get stolen.

Damn, i just tried to ctrl s, silly me

So as for hdd mounts there are three and 5 2.5 bays, if you dont use the .35 mounts you get 2 extra slots, not sure how that works but it does.

GEIW_065_4g.jpg

Now looking is it you could probably mod a matx motherboard in no problem.

Gpu clearance is 340mm so it supports every modern day gpu no problem

Max psu length is 220mm so it should be good with majority of the psus, dont shove a 1600w psu inside that would be silly.

Cable routing is also a myth

Cpu clearance is 165mm so most cpu coolers will fit, there are few coolers which are bigger then that but the nhd-15 will fit so me and linus are happy.

72a.jpg

Price, ok for a talk about this try to calm down, it will surprise you 

Euros: 299

http://www.caseking.de/shop/catalog/In-Win-D-Frame-Mini:_:1007.html

http://www.techpowerup.com/205256/in-win-launches-the-d-frame-mini.html

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Pricey, but not as pricey as expected. Nice frame though, although I agree with you, I don't see many people buying it

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."

Main rig:

i7-4790 - 24GB RAM - GTX 970 - Samsung 840 240GB Evo - 2x 2TB Seagate. - 4 monitors - G710+ - G600 - Zalman Z9U3

Other devices

Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone

Surface Pro 3 - i7 - 256Gb

Surface RT

Server:

SuperMicro something - Xeon e3 1220 V2 - 12GB RAM - 16TB of Seagates 

Well finally it isn't silly orange anymore, but that price is still ridiculous.

Oh and the GPU isn't plugged in in this image:

GEIW_065_4g.jpg

EDIT: oh and for mITX it is somehow rather big. Wasn't the original ATX?

Oh no...not the D..................... joke.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Well finally it isn't silly orange anymore, but that price is still ridiculous.

Oh and the GPU isn't plugged in in this image:

They were probably rushing, ive rushed builds before where ive forgotten to put the clu in, then my customer is like dafuk it dont work

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i have a IN-WIN D-frame and let me tell you. i never use it hahah.. its a DUST magnet. only use it for a little epeen boost whenever i feel like showing off 

Oh no...not the D..................... joke.

Sorry i found it "hard" to not write it, in the end i had no choice.

Listen if you care.

Its like those reinforced cockpits made to protect the driver from becoming a Jill sandwich.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

Uhm, tempered glass is a real thing, not just marketing jargon, and you really wouldn't want non tempered glass as a side panel cause it would be stupidly fragile. But i agree "Premium colours" is nonsense

Still don't understand who on earth would put their computer components into something that looks like a trash compacted bicycle.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Still don't understand who on earth would put their computer components into something that looks like a trash compacted bicycle.

yeah thats a question i want an answer to as well.

Listen if you care.

Have fun cleaning this. Fully open design and black. Proof to be your own new dustmagnet. Could just ghettomount the board on a table and call it "ultimate airflow" Nah that thing will stay as benchmark rig but not really as customer case. 

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

Looks pretty good as a "modern" design or whatever they are trying to define.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

I like the handle.  The rest seems like something that jumped out of a nightmar...300 EUROS?!?!  God damn, no effing way.

Pricey, but not as pricey as expected. Nice frame though, although I agree with you, I don't see many people buying it

It's INWIN, I don't think they care.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

If they made another one surely the old one sold in some quantity

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

Dust is a myth? didn't see anything written about dust, is it just to say more people are buying open air cases?

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

I like to label these cases as "If you have to ask and bitch about the price, you weren't buying it in the first place"

People who will buy this will look at the poors and laugh at them from their fancy case thrones.