Can any of my fellow scots explain this?

xXxYOLOxSWAGxXx_420BlazeIt

Cant understand these Englanders, you want rid of Scotland, you have stated this for years, we are now in the process if divorcing you from an arranged marriage. why are you moaning about it, Is it because you love us? No, its because you cant live on your own, let us go and see how long you survive. England will die when we leave you. We will break away from the tyranny and survive. WILL YOU?

He's clearly from England

and OP

nobody cares honestly

1. Im a girl

2. It is actually possible to move from Scotland to England.

You're Scottish?

He's clearly from England

and OP

nobody cares honestly

People can move you know?

Also I kinda want it to happen so i can get Dual nationality.

People can move you know?

Also I kinda want it to happen so i can get Dual nationality.

Doesn't mean I know where they're from.

1. Im a girl

Apparently not.

I really want to see what England will do economy wise once Scotland splits.

Is this a serious post? I'm english and I don't want scotland to leave because I feel like we've been the UK for thousands of years, and if you leave, you are gonna ruin that, we'll have to lose the blue of the union jack.

I know its not gonna affect me financially or anything, I just feel like its breaking tradition.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

pics or gtfo

conchita-wurst-620x300.jpg

/s

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

1. Im a girl

I like you got the opinions of a few extremists, some people hate scots, some hate the english. I just do my best to just give everyone respect apart from the dickfaces which create shitty power supplies, id shoot their dicks off if i had the chance, id leave half of it just hanging there just to make it worse, people like that dont deserve to live. This took a dark turn, only take note of the first part of the message please.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

conchita-wurst-620x300.jpg

/s

skyrim_guards_hit_on_anything-53353.gif

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

pics or gtfo

my friggin mom walked in as soon as i scrolled to your damn picture. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Would Scotland have to change their flag and all that if they separated?

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

they already have a flag

1000px-Flag_of_Scotland.svg.png

more likly if  there should be a question is, would the united kingdom change theirs since its made though the combination one being the Scottish flag?

Its all about those volumetric clouds

they already have a flag

-snip-

Yeah I know that, but the australian government was planning for us to separate from the commonwealth, and that meant changing our flag, national anthem etc etc (probably putting the aboriginal flag in it or whatever)

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Yeah I know that, but the australian government was planning for us to separate from the commonwealth, and that meant changing our flag, national anthem etc etc (probably putting the aboriginal flag in it or whatever)

yes and alot of economist are saying this will cost alot (they will have to make there own money too)adding on this they will have pay a third? of the debt the uk built during the GFC. but i think alot of money is made in scotland (mining and alcohol production i presume) hence why they want to leave the uk 

Is this a serious post? I'm english and I don't want scotland to leave because I feel like we've been the UK for thousands of years, and if you leave, you are gonna ruin that, we'll have to lose the blue of the union jack.

I know its not gonna affect me financially or anything, I just feel like its breaking tradition.

It's breaking England's tradition. Scotland was kinda forced along for the ride, just as Ireland was.

I have to admit I am not to knowledgeable on the subject of Scottish independence. I don't think it will be easy for either country to split now. Last I heard it could go either way. Polls were showing 54/46 in favour of remaining dependent I think.

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

It's breaking England's tradition. Scotland was kinda forced along for the ride, just as Ireland was.

I have to admit I am not to knowledgeable on the subject of Scottish independence. I don't think it will be easy for either country to split now. Last I heard it could go either way. Polls were showing 54/46 in favour of remaining dependent I think.

well by the looks of the value of the pound its likely there going to leave which is going to be odd if you ask me

no but the union jack would have to change

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

the newer polls are more like 51/49 in favor of staying with the uk

the newer polls are more like 51/49 in favor of staying with the uk

So basically it is far too close for the polls to accurately predict it. This could go either way.

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700