David Haines gets beheaded by ISIS

Bloodyvalley

Well, that's just fucked up.

You want to know what's really f***ed up? All the territory that ISIS takes over, the men are murdered or they join ISIS. ISIS thinks that if they kill women, they won't get to heaven. To keep the women pure..... (I'm going to make this a spoiler because it's quite gruesome to read [no images]:

....they cut off the exterior of the vagina to keep them 'pure' (I'm not a vaginacologist, but I'm pretty sure it is called the 'lybia'), they don't only do this to women, they even do it to little girls.

Didn't Al Queda recently say they would help us take down ISIS or something? You know a terrorist group is bad when an already hated terrorist group thinks you've crossed the line.

What? No, they're pretty much the same thing.

Yeah we did? We left the region and then some knuckleheads got together and formed ISIS and took control over the areas we once had some power over.

We didnt make it though, it was made by terrorists.it would have been made(or something like it) no matter what. we should never have been in the middle east anyway. :P

We didnt make it though, it was made by terrorists.it would have been made(or something like it) no matter what. we should never have been in the middle east anyway. :P

Had we stayed, ISIS wouldn't exist. We left, they appeared. Our fault.

What? No, they're pretty much the same thing.

No. ISIS kills everyone that is male and does not believe EVERYTHING that they do exactly down to the last dot of the i. Even if you are a Muslim and 'praise Allah', they'll kill you if you don't believe a certain way they do. Al Queda just enforced every detail in the Quron to the extreme (hence 'extremists).

No. ISIS kills everyone that is male and does not believe EVERYTHING that they do exactly down to the last dot of the i. Even if you are a Muslim and 'praise Allah', they'll kill you if you don't believe a certain way they do. Al Queda just enforced every detail in the Quron to the extreme (hence 'extremists).

They were absorbed, hence "they're the same thing really" statement.

Didn't Al Queda recently say they would help us take down ISIS or something? You know a terrorist group is bad when an already hated terrorist group thinks you've crossed the line.

That would be funny if that really happened.

Like some extremist going: 'ISIS are doing what now?! Nopenopenopenopenopenope, we will help you, this is fucked up even for us man!'

They were absorbed, hence "they're the same thing really" statement.

Only the ones that believed exactly what ISIS believe were absorbed.

Whether we should have been there in the first place isn't relevant anymore. Once you start it you can't just leave. Military advisers will tell you that this is exactly what will happen if you do.

"Build a bridge and get over it! "

youre fucked up :/

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

These vids seem off. Most vids of this nature show beheadings in their entirety, not cut away without showing anything. Seems more like a propaganda tactic since beheadings tend to be used to send a strong message with great detail. Eh, I'd rather not stick around for random tinfoil hat vs random hate talk flung around, see ya!

These vids seem off. Most vids of this nature show beheadings in their entirety, not cut away without showing anything. Seems more like a propaganda tactic since beheadings tend to be used to send a strong message with great detail.

I'll take your word for it. 

I don't actively go out of my way to watch beheadings. 

Any action that takes place is going to be a little different than before.

Saudi Arabia, to my knowledge, didn't support the wars in Iraq or in Afghanistan. They are supporting action against ISIS and what they presumably perceive as an actual threat.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

I'll take your word for it. 

I don't actively go out of my way to watch beheadings. 

Pretty much desensitized to everything outside of animal abuse, that stuff makes me really angry. But yeah, in normal beheading videos, the camera doesn't go black and then jump to another scene. There is cutting, that agonizing look and screaming..then the blood noises..yeah, it's really gruesome. It's why I'm a bit skeptical. Anywho, time to now exit the thread.

You know, if we had just 1 man who could turn invisible, just  1.

Well you could send that man to 1 by 1 assassinate all those ISIS members gradually and the threat is gone over the course of some months.

Oh invisibility, how I wish you were a real super power.

youre fucked up :/

no, the worlds fucked up

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Whether we should have been there in the first place isn't relevant anymore. Once you start it you can't just leave. Military advisers will tell you that this is exactly what will happen if you do.

why cant you just leave? should we just stay there permanently?

why cant you just leave? should we just stay there permanently?

We don't need to stay permanently, just long enough to create a change of mindset to have the citizens of those countries actually do something and be proactive towards being members of the 21st century in mindset.

Any action that takes place is going to be a little different than before.

Saudi Arabia, to my knowledge, didn't support the wars in Iraq or in Afghanistan. They are supporting action against ISIS and what they presumably perceive as an actual threat.

Off Topic: Is that a picture of the Luke arm for your profile? 

On Topic: I honestly believe this wouldn't be happening if we had stayed out of Iraq and Afghanistan this whole time. So, so disgusting that they constantly do this to innocent people who are only there for journalism (Foley and Sotloff) and the helping of others like this guy.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

no, the worlds fucked up

what you said doesnt show that you care enough to try and change anything...

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

You know, if we had just 1 man who could turn invisible, just  1.

Well you could send that man to 1 by 1 assassinate all those ISIS members gradually and the threat is gone over the course of some months.

Oh invisibility, how I wish you were a real super power.

If the terrorists somehow get thermal the invisible guy(assuming he can't hide his heat signature) would be fucked. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^