David Haines gets beheaded by ISIS

Bloodyvalley

Do you all not realize that they have declared their intent to COME HERE AND KILL US? This isn't a "hypothetical threat" that you all seem to think it is, that's their stated goals.

Well shoot them with your pump action you have under your bed? You talk tough on here, but are scared of some extremists? Weak.

Couldn't agree more. The problem is its almost impossible to ensure that the aid we give actually goes to the people and not the government or military.

Besides, the US has enough of our own problems, I dont think we can really afford to solve all of the problems of other countries at the same time.

And it didnt hurt too bad ;)

;-)

Might as well. You seem to fail to understand that these are death cults, who's only ambition is death and destruction. They aren't peaceful people defending themselves from an invader, if we do not kill them, and prevent them from growing, they will spread to other countries and do what they are doing to their own people. But no, you know better, since you can come up with some kind of solution of course, that being to sit there and tell me that my solution is not a solution, because somehow that will defeat ISIS. You know what you are? someone who has already been defeated by allowing yourself to be demoralized by the thought, that there are some enemies which can only be defeated by annihilating them.

Do you all not realize that they have declared their intent to COME HERE AND KILL US? This isn't a "hypothetical threat" that you all seem to think it is, that's their stated goals.

ISIS wanted to kill non muslims = death cult

You wanted to nuke everybody who might be a danger to you some day= Not a death cult.

How many US politicians has come on television to call for bombings on ISIS? Those aren't hypothetical threats either. Only difference is that its a lot more likely that the US will strike first.

But I will repeat that you solution isn't one. You want to nuke ISIS in Iraq.....They have 30,000 fighters. There are millions of people in Iraq, and some of them are fighting ISIS. How are y ou going to nuke them without hitting the rest?

What about the after effects? Radiation spreads with the wind and can go quite a distance. When Chernobyl blew up, the radiation in my country rose quite a big and we are faaaar away from the Ukraine.

You just yelling "NUKE THE BASTARDS" isn't a solution.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Well shoot them with your pump action you have under your bed? You talk tough on here, but are scared of some extremists? Weak.

No, I'd just rather kill them in their country rather than wait for them to come here and kill innocents that don't have the ability (or willpower in some cases) to defend themselves. And I've got a lot more than just a pump action.

;-)

ISIS wanted to kill non muslims = death cult

You wanted to nuke everybody who might be a danger to you some day= Not a death cult.

How many US politicians has come on television to call for bombings on ISIS? Those aren't hypothetical threats either. Only difference is that its a lot more likely that the US will strike first.

But I will repeat that you solution isn't one. You want to nuke ISIS in Iraq.....They have 30,000 fighters. There are millions of people in Iraq, and some of them are fighting ISIS. How are y ou going to nuke them without hitting the rest?

What about the after effects? Radiation spreads with the wind and can go quite a distance. When Chernobyl blew up, the radiation in my country rose quite a big and we are faaaar away from the Ukraine.

You just yelling "NUKE THE BASTARDS" isn't a solution.

Once again, you point out the problems with my solution, yet fail to provide a solution of your own other than "ignore them" it seems. Either come up with something fresh, or stop talking, because you've made your frigging point 3 or 4 times already which is "Nukes are bad!"

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

No, I'd just rather kill them in their country than wait for them to come here and kill innocents that don't have the ability (or willpower in some cases) to defend themselves. And I've got a lot more than just a pump action.

I can lend you some of my gear and we can both go over there and take care of them, be like Arnold and Stallone.

I can lend you some of my gear and we can both go over there and take care of them, be like Arnold and Stallone.

So your response to a legitimate concern, is sarcasm. Great.

Indeed I do realize that, but I also recognize that right now there are a lot of groups that would like to come here and kill us. This is frighteningly common.

My honest solution is to let the people who are most at risk deal with the problem. In this case, that does not happen to be us. There are many other countries that are more than capable of stamping all over ISIS, why does it have to be the US to solve this problem?

I freely admit that the US played a large part in their coming to power, but frankly I never agreed with the policy in the first place. And very few american agreed with the policy. I am not convinced that more plays from that same playbook are the proper way to solve this.

I am for securing the US boarder. If they make it past that and start shooting people, that is a different issue.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

No, I'd just rather kill them in their country rather than wait for them to come here and kill innocents that don't have the ability (or willpower in some cases) to defend themselves. And I've got a lot more than just a pump action.

Once again, you point out the problems with my solution, yet fail to provide a solution of your own other than "ignore them" it seems. Either come up with something fresh, or stop talking, because you've made your frigging point 3 or 4 times already which is "Nukes are bad!"

No, I will not stop talking because I don't regonise your premise. You want a solution that ends up with them dead and you alive which cannot be accomplished even if you do nuke them. Your solution doesn't give you what you seem to believe that it does.

And you fail to address anything else. Your solution is to nuke but you won't even answer simple questions in regards to how you would do it.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Indeed I do realize that, but I also recognize that right now there are a lot of groups that would like to come here and kill us. This is frighteningly common.

My honest solution is to let the people who are most at risk deal with the problem. In this case, that does not happen to be us. There are many other countries that are more than capable of stamping all over ISIS, why does it have to be the US to solve this problem?

I freely admit that the US played a large part in their coming to power, but frankly I never agreed with the policy in the first place. And very few american agreed with the policy. I am not convinced that more plays from that same playbook are the proper way to solve this.

I am for securing the US boarder. If they make it past that and start shooting people, that is a different issue.

Fair enough. And it was resistance to the policy in the first place that lead to their coming to power. And the simple fact is, the people at risk right now, won't fight for themselves. We trained the Iraq army/police for a few years, and when ISIS came what did they do? they turned tail and ran.

No, I will not stop talking because I don't regonise your premise. You want a solution that ends up with them dead and you alive which cannot be accomplished even if you do nuke them. Your solution doesn't give you what you seem to believe that it does.

And you fail to address anything else. Your solution is to nuke but you won't even answer simple questions in regards to how you would do it.

It's called and ICBM with a MIRV attached to the end of it, launched from a submarine. And you still haven't given any kind of solution what-so-ever. Again I tell you to come up with a solution of your own, before poking holes in every other solution that anyone comes up. I'd say invade all over again (which bush predicted we would have to do if we just pulled out, which is what Obama did, and now we have to go back all over again), but you would just say "but that didn't work the first time!", never mind that every time we try to go to war and kill people that deserve to be killed, we have people like you fighting our own initiatives from behind.

The only reason the first invasion didn't work, was because we had half of our politicians making up bullshit to their bases, in order to get elected. Then as soon as they got control of 2/3'rds of our government, they pulled out, leaving no forces behind to maintain stability, and we ended up where we are right freaking now.

I think that media (including social, news outlets, message boards, etc.) perpetuating their cruel acts is exactly what they want, and is what we should collectively avoid doing.

BUILD LOGSSerious Black ] [ Project Lumos ] [ SrsB ]

Fair enough. And it was resistance to the policy in the first place that lead to their coming to power. And the simple fact is, the people at risk right now, won't fight for themselves. We trained the Iraq army/police for a few years, and when ISIS came what did they do? they turned tail and ran.

This is a valid point.

I would argue that the reason they wont fight for themselves is that for a good long while the US has been there to take care of the problems. There are several capable military powers in the region, they wont act because they are afraid that the US, the EU and the UN would see it as a land grab and get involved. I would like to see the UN tell the middle east that they are all going to look the other way, and expect the ISIS problem to be solved when we all turn around.

At some point a baby bird needs a swift kick out of the nest in order to learn to fly.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

This is a valid point.

I would argue that the reason they wont fight for themselves is that for a good long while the US has been there to take care of the problems. There are several capable military powers in the region, they wont act because they are afraid that the US, the EU and the UN would see it as a land grab and get involved. I would like to see the UN tell the middle east that they are all going to look the other way, and expect the ISIS problem to be solved when we all turn around.

At some point a baby bird needs a swift kick out of the nest in order to learn to fly.

That's a very good point. However I doubt they would do anything since half of our allies in the middle east are probably funding ISIS (the money has to be coming from somewhere).

So your response to a legitimate concern, is sarcasm. Great.

No, i've seen and been through  this all before. ISIS is just another name attached to another group with the same intentions as all the groups before them and after them.

Media jumped all over the beheadings like this is something new. Interesting since we came across  loads of headless bodies, but they weren't white.

That's a very good point. However I doubt they would do anything since half of our allies in the middle east are probably funding ISIS (the money has to be coming from somewhere).

I think the vast majority of the Middle East sees ISIS as a legitimate threat to regional stability, and would be willing to rid themselves of the problem.

But that is nothing more than my impression from 10,000 miles away.

No, i've seen and been through  this all before. ISIS is just another name attached to another group with the same intentions as all the groups before them and after them.

Media jumped all over the beheadings like this is something new. Interesting since we came across  loads of headless bodies, but they weren't white.

Fair enough. I still don't see what we stand to gain from doing nothing, as the left would have us do.

I think the vast majority of the Middle East sees ISIS as a legitimate threat to regional stability, and would be willing to rid themselves of the problem.

But that is nothing more than my impression from 10,000 miles away.

A good point. I guess the best we can hope for is for them to piss off Russia, and then we can let Russia take a turn in the meat grinder.

A good point. I guess the best we can hope for is for them to piss off Russia, and then we can let Russia take a turn in the meat grinder.

You wouldn't see me complaining if that happened. :)

You wouldn't see me complaining if that happened. :)

LOL I would be laughing, the US military might be the most technologically superior, but half the time we can't do things right because of the lefties screaming and crying "War is mean!". Lets see what happens when they piss off someone like Russia that still has the "FUCK YOU" mentality

LOL I would be laughing, the US military might be the most technologically superior, but half the time we can't do things right because of the lefties screaming and crying "War is mean!". Lets see what happens when they piss off someone like Russia that still has the "FUCK YOU" mentality

The Russian military is brutal. There are not many groups that I would be ok with being on the pointy end of the Russian military. I could make an exception for ISIS.

It's called and ICBM with a MIRV attached to the end of it, launched from a submarine. And you still haven't given any kind of solution what-so-ever. Again I tell you to come up with a solution of your own, before poking holes in every other solution that anyone comes up. I'd say invade all over again (which bush predicted we would have to do if we just pulled out, which is what Obama did, and now we have to go back all over again), but you would just say "but that didn't work the first time!", never mind that every time we try to go to war and kill people that deserve to be killed, we have people like you fighting our own initiatives from behind.

The only reason the first invasion didn't work, was because we had half of our politicians making up bullshit to their bases, in order to get elected. Then as soon as they got control of 2/3'rds of our government, they pulled out, leaving no forces behind to maintain stability, and we ended up where we are right freaking now.

OHhh FFS! You really have a bad momory if you want to go back in. Deserve to be killed? You created ISIS, and you created Al Quida in Iraq with those invasions. You keep demanding a solution but you want a solution that ends up with all of them dead, and I don't have that....and I repeat that you "solution" doesn't give that either. Your version of history shows your age. How can you remember it this way? You failed because of the left? Hilarious! You are so obsessed with left and right. You part the entire world down the middle, and you despise everybody who isn't on the same side as you.

You are probably right......Least nuke all those countries too.

You are just jumping when the media says jump. They already convinced you just like they did with Iraq even though it had nothing to do with 9/11 no matter what. YOu are like a dancing puppet.

OHhh FFS! You really have a bad momory if you want to go back in. Deserve to be killed? You created ISIS, and you created Al Quida in Iraq with those invasions. You keep demanding a solution but you want a solution that ends up with all of them dead, and I don't have that....and I repeat that you "solution" doesn't give that either. Your version of history shows your age. How can you remember it this way? You failed because of the left? Hilarious! You are so obsessed with left and right. You part the entire world down the middle, and you despise everybody who isn't on the same side as you.

You are probably right......Least nuke all those countries too.

I'm not even going to bother responding to you anymore, your an idiot. You have no solution other than "everyone else is wrong". The democrats have gutted our military every time they've had the chance. They reduce the numbers, they reduce funding (increasing casualties, thus demoralizing the public) etc. This isn't a made up version of history. ITS FACT. I know people in the military, they've all said the exact same thing, if we could fully commit to a war, and not have one foot stuck in the mud screaming about how bad war is, and trying to fight us rather than the people that want to kill us, we might actually be able to win. But then again, you'd know better somehow since you don't actually live in this country.

Yet again, you have offered no solution, or done anything but say "your wrong".

The Russian military is brutal. There are not many groups that I would be ok with being on the pointy end of the Russian military. I could make an exception for ISIS.

I honestly wish we could just pay Russia to fight them for us, they were in Afghanistan for a while but they ran out of money, not to mention we were aiding what would become Al Qaeda to fight them.

This is so fucked up on so many levels

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

The US (and others) also need excuse to go to war, mainly to get support for action from within their country.

The US (and others) also need excuse to go to war, mainly to get support for action from within their country.

Thank you for pointing that out. We have too many people that sit back and say "Not our problem" or "war is bad an mean we should just hug them!". and it's only when we're attacked that we are stirred to action.

Thank you for pointing that out. We have too many people that sit back and say "Not our problem" or "war is bad an mean we should just hug them!". and it's only when we're attacked that we are stirred to action.

Join the military and help out!

I'm not even going to bother responding to you anymore, your an idiot. You have no solution other than "everyone else is wrong". The democrats have gutted our military every time they've had the chance. They reduce the numbers, they reduce funding (increasing casualties, thus demoralizing the public) etc. This isn't a made up version of history. ITS FACT. I know people in the military, they've all said the exact same thing, if we could fully commit to a war, and not have one foot stuck in the mud screaming about how bad war is, and trying to fight us rather than the people that want to kill us, we might actually be able to win. But then again, you'd know better somehow since you don't actually live in this country.

Yet again, you have offered no solution, or done anything but say "your wrong".

I honestly wish we could just pay Russia to fight them for us, they were in Afghanistan for a while but they ran out of money, not to mention we were aiding what would become Al Qaeda to fight them.

You haven't offered a solution either. Nuking them isn't one.

Call me an idiot all you want, and you can scream about democrats all you want too. You have a really sick way of viewing the world where everything is black and white and everybody who doesn't agree with you are expendable.

The US has the biggest military spending in the world. More than 36% of the worlds entire military spending but it isn't enough.

No no, you want unlimited funds and a license to kill everybody "who deserves" it to quote you. And when your mission fails, you blame the liberals for not giving you even more money.

The problem with people like you is that you define everybody who is 1inch to the left of you as being the spawn of satan. You know who are exactly the same? ISIS