Why does Australia ban Everything?

murratri

Only most breeds of pitbulls, I think, not all pitbulls.

There is only one true breed of pit bull and that is the American Pitbull Terrier all the other dogs that are now banned are hybrids(mutts), and yes they are almost all banned.

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

Yeah, we have the logbook thing too. Luckily we actually got the former 80 limit upped to 100 (we used to have 80km/h for your WHOLE Ls/Ps period), it's the one good thing they've done.

Not quite sure what your point is in the second paragraph? Only asking because I'm curious and confused :P

Put basically: The whole "have them drive for longer, get more experience. hurpadurp" with logbooks is fucking stupid in my opinion, as some of us can't sit behind the wheel of a car with intent to try and drive the thing without having panic attacks about what might happen if we tried to drive.

As it is, I'm more likely to be able to get a Rider's license and learn to ride on a mototrike (my balance on 2 wheels is abysmal, so 3-4 wheel is HAS to be), otherwise I'd build my own motor-assist quadcycle and ride that everywhere I go.

There is only one true breed of pit bull and that is the American Pitbull Terrier all the other dogs that are now banned are hybrids(mutts), and yes they are almost all banned.

Because there were a string of dogs mauling very young children to death, usually this was owner negligence, but other times dogs escaped their yards and attacked kids.

My favorite Australian law is that minors are not allowed to buy cigarettes, but they are allowed to smoke.

That's only the law in very few states, with Victoria being one of them. 

Because there were a string of dogs mauling very young children to death, usually this was owner negligence, but other times dogs escaped their yards and attacked kids.

Pit bulls are extremely tolerant of children and are as stable as golden retrievers when taken care of properly(1). These cases were undoubtley owner negligence.(2)

(1)http://atts.org/breed-statistics/statistics-page1/

(2)https://www.animallaw.info/article/there-are-no-bad-dogs-only-bad-owners-replacing-strict-liability-negligence-standard-dog

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

Pit bulls are extremely tolerant of children and are as stable as golden retrievers when taken care of properly(1). These cases were undoubtley owner negligence.(2)

(1)http://atts.org/breed-statistics/statistics-page1/

(2)https://www.animallaw.info/article/there-are-no-bad-dogs-only-bad-owners-replacing-strict-liability-negligence-standard-dog

Do you watch the news much? it's never "negligence in keeping gate locked allows pitbull to escape and maul child due to chronic hunger", it's "dog mauls innocent children". Then the masses are outraged and complain and the old bags in parliament agree.

I wished they banned this breed of pitbull in Australia

Two words:

Stupid ass people in our government are doing stupid shit.

Oh wait, that wasn't right.

Maybe I should be a politician..........

fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - can't get fooled again.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Do you watch the news much? it's never "negligence in keeping gate locked allows pitbull to escape and maul child due to chronic hunger", it's "dog mauls innocent children". Then the masses are outraged and complain and the old bags in parliament agree.

I wished they banned this breed of pitbull in Australia

Basically next story you see about a teen dying from a drug overdose say he was listening to that pitbull so the story will be.

Teen overdoses on ecstasy while listening to pitbull and dies from heart failure.

When it reaches government make sure its become

Pitbull murders children and creates drug addictions.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Basically next story you see about a teen dying from a drug overdose say he was listening to that pitbull so the story will be.

Teen overdoses on ecstasy while listening to pitbull and dies from heart failure.

When it reaches government make sure its become

Pitbull murders children and creates drug addictions.

You got it, it's about appealing to the lowest common denominator 

Yeah its emotional arguments that always come up short