140mm radiator fans

Oh my god they're the sexiest looking fans I have ever seen...

Are they good for radiators though? 

No they're not.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1275 V2 @4.1GHz  Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws GPU: XFX's Radeon HD 7950 Black Edition @1200MHz Case: Corsair Vengeance C70

Storage: 2TB HDD + 256GB SSD PSU: Corsair RM650 Display: 2x Asus VS238H-P CPU cooler: Corsair H70 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Corsair M60 with white LED´s

So... What do you guys think is the best 140mm radiator fans out of these in terms of performance/noise ratio? They're going to be on a Alphacool NexXxos UT60 560mm radiator.  

Also, any other suggestions? (No Noctua or GTs) I really like the look of something like a AF140, so I was wondering if they were a option for this radiator? Anyways, here's the list 

1) BGears B-Blaster 140mm

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/11895/fan-780/BGears_B-Blaster_140mm_x_25mm_1800RPM_High_Speed_Fan.html#blank

2) Akasa Apache Black 140mm

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/13925/fan-905/Akasa_140mm_x_25mm_Apache_Black_Super_Silent_PWM_Fan_w_Hydro_Dynamic_Bearings_-_Black_AK-FN062.html#blank

3) Noiseblocker BlackSilentPro 140mm

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/10214/fan-658/Noiseblocker_NB-BlackSilentPro_PK-2_140mm_x_25mm_Ultra_Quiet_Fan_-_1200_RPM_-_20_dBA.html#blank

4) Yate Loon - Medium Speed 140mm

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/7596/fan-456/Yate_Loon_140mm_x_25mm_Fan_-_Medium_Speed_D14SM-12.html#blank

5) Silverstone Air Penetrator AP141 140mm

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/12323/fan-799/Silverstone_Air_Penetrator_AP141_140_x_140_x_25mm_Fan_-_UV_Blue_Blades_SST-AP141.html

6) Rosewill Hyperborea 140mm

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835200067

The Akasa Apachie and the Rosewill Hyperborea is the same fan just a rebranding by Rosewill and they work very good and i do recommend them but i also have two others for you to look at.

1. Akasa Vipers
  2. Phanteks PH-F140XP PWM Fan

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Noiseblockers.

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

I just ordered a pair of the sp 140s. Not sure how they will do but they are going on my x61 radiator. I'm kinda worried about the white leds but I guess it won't be too bad. I was gonna get some cougar fans but kept seeing something about them not being good if your radiator is at the top of your case.

I just ordered a pair of the sp 140s. Not sure how they will do but they are going on my x61 radiator. I'm kinda worried about the white leds but I guess it won't be too bad. I was gonna get some cougar fans but kept seeing something about them not being good if your radiator is at the top of your case.

I just wish Corsair made BLACK SP140s with rings on them, I have no idea why they decided to go with the led route, not a lot of people are going to want leds on their radiator. 

I use Bitfenix Spectre pro's on my H110 and am very happy with them. I would recommend them.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

How about the Noctua Industrial PPC fans? They're all black unlike their standard fans and they're PWM so they could spin as low as ~300 rpms to up 2000 rpms/3000 rpms depending which model you get.

ITX Build: CPUIntel i7 6700K MoboAsus Maximus Impact VIII | MemoryCorsair Dominator Platinum 16gb GPU: EVGA GeForce 980 Ti Hybrid | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | StorageSamsung 850 Evo 1tb SSD, WD Red 4tb HDD EnclosurePhanteks Evolv ITX (white) | Cooling: Corsair H100i | Case Fans: Noctua Industrial PPC PWM NF-F12 and NF-A14 

ATX Build (in progress): CPUIntel i7 5960X MoboAsus Strix X99 | MemoryCorsair Dominator Platinum 32gb GPU: TBD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Storage: Samsung 950 M.2 512gb, Samsung 850 Pro 1tb SSD, WD Red 4tb HDD, WD Blue 750gb EnclosurePhanteks Evolv ATX Tempered Glass (graphite) | Cooling: Corsair H110i Case Fans: Noctua Industrial PPC PWM NF-A14

How about the Noctua Industrial PPC fans? They're all black unlike their standard fans and they're PWM so they could spin as low as ~300 rpms to up 2000 rpms/3000 rpms depending which model you get.

They are good options. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

As I said, they're a bit too pricey for me. 

the alpha cool radiators have a very low fpi so you dont need as high static pressure fans

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

All of these are good options, but having bought Apache Blacks I would go for those.

"PSU brands are meaningless, look up the OEM."

All of these are good options, but having bought Apache Blacks I would go for those.

Yeah, those were my first choices as well, but I barely found any articles regarding the performance of the Apaches, so I didn't know whether to go with them or go with something else. 

the alpha cool radiators have a very low fpi so you dont need as high static pressure fans

Thanks! I will try with the AF140s first, but if they seem like they aren't working well, I'll go with the Akasa Apaches or the NBs

Edit : Would it be beneficial to put them in push/pull? Or is there not much difference?

ITX Build: CPUIntel i7 6700K MoboAsus Maximus Impact VIII | MemoryCorsair Dominator Platinum 16gb GPU: EVGA GeForce 980 Ti Hybrid | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | StorageSamsung 850 Evo 1tb SSD, WD Red 4tb HDD EnclosurePhanteks Evolv ITX (white) | Cooling: Corsair H100i | Case Fans: Noctua Industrial PPC PWM NF-F12 and NF-A14 

ATX Build (in progress): CPUIntel i7 5960X MoboAsus Strix X99 | MemoryCorsair Dominator Platinum 32gb GPU: TBD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Storage: Samsung 950 M.2 512gb, Samsung 850 Pro 1tb SSD, WD Red 4tb HDD, WD Blue 750gb EnclosurePhanteks Evolv ATX Tempered Glass (graphite) | Cooling: Corsair H110i Case Fans: Noctua Industrial PPC PWM NF-A14

Well, I decided to go for the AF140s first, and if they don't work very well, I'll change them out

Well, I decided to go for the AF140s first, and if they don't work very well, I'll change them out

hell no corsair AF are not good for rads i have 1 don't use it you want static pressure fans not Air flow linus himself explained this 

heres another option i used this on my rad http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835553007

I just wish Corsair made BLACK SP140s with rings on them, I have no idea why they decided to go with the led route, not a lot of people are going to want leds on their radiator. 

I'm with you there, but I'm sure I can just take the LED off if it doesn't look good.

gotta go with silverstone AP141 great in my corsair 750D. Fat 280mm rad on the front and those fans are great at under-volting and still push a lot of air at 5.5-6.0 volts

Corsair 750D | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | FX 9590 | Kingston HyperX 16GB@1866MHz | MSI R9 290X Lightning | Seasonic 1050W Platinum | 2x WD 3TB Green HDD | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD | Crucial 512GB SSD 

Alphacool XT45 360mm | Alphacool Monsta 280mm | Silverstone AP121 | Silverstone AP141 | EK Supremacy Elite | EK ASUS C5F-Z | EK R9-290X Lightning | EK 3/8-1/2 Nickel | XSPC D5 Acrylic Tank | Primochill 3/8-1/2 

hell no corsair AF are not good for rads i have 1 don't use it you want static pressure fans not Air flow linus himself explained this 

heres another option i used this on my rad http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835553007

But JayzTwoCents used AF140s on pretty much the exact same radiator, and he said that the radiators were low fpi so the fans used didn't matter? 

But JayzTwoCents used AF140s on pretty much the exact same radiator, and he said that the radiators were low fpi so the fans used didn't matter? 

yes sp fans would be better but since the alfa cool radiators have such low fins per inch that its fine what i would recommend though is a 140mm noctua industrial ppc fan as they look okay but with noctuas quality and they are finally black

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

yes sp fans would be better but since the alfa cool radiators have such low fins per inch that its fine what i would recommend though is a 140mm noctua industrial ppc fan as they look okay but with noctuas quality and they are finally black

But I already ordered the AF140s ;_;