[Update] Even More windows 9 videos

I did search and didn't find the two new videos on LTT.

This is the first video that was shown from WinFuture on youtube of windows 9 and is on here.

This next video shows multiple desktop where you can have multiple desktops with different apps loaded on each desktop environment. I didn't find this on here.

Next is another video I didn't see on this forum. It shows how you can just disable the Live Tiles on the start menu.

[EDIT]
A new video has come. This is showing how the notification center works

This is great news. I am very excited and do love the new and improved structure of windows 9. I like windows 8.1 to and it just needs some changes to make people actually want to use it.

I like how his name is "Han Solo" I hope that was an on purpose star wars reference.

PROBABLY WAS!!!

CPU: i7 4790K-----GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming + MSI GTX 980 TWINFROZR ------MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 7-------RAM: Klevv Genuine 2400MHz-------PSU: EVGA 850W SuperNOVA G2-------CASE: Phanteks Enhtoo Luxe

I like how his name is "Han Solo" I hope that was an on purpose star wars reference.

PROBABLY WAS!!!

I AGREE!!!!

You really don't need a huge sized text.

Anyways, I want to see how much it'll cost to us end-users. 

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

I hope the multiple desktops can be navigated using keyboard shortcuts (windows + left, windows + right) like OSX spaces. that's the ONLY thing I miss about macs.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

I just hope it'll be free to windows 8.1 users, a kind of apology for making us spend the 100 bucks on a piss poor product. Good PR and advertising for Microsoft if they do.

All the videos were posted on the Windows 9 thread (I mean in the thread itself, not the original post beside 1)

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/213178-windows-9-desktop-screenshot-leaks-lots-of-new-features/

But I don't blame you. Search engine isn't good. I wonder if the forum system should implement Bing Search engine, I have a feeling it will be a huge step up.

All the videos were posted on the Windows 9 thread (I mean in the thread itself, not the original post beside 1)

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/213178-windows-9-desktop-screenshot-leaks-lots-of-new-features/

But I don't blame you. Search engine isn't good. I wonder if the forum system should implement Bing Search engine, I have a feeling it will be a huge step up.

the third on the list works http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/193630-complete-list-of-forum-addons-scripts-apps-etc/ though i agree there's needs to be an official solution

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

This is basically Windows 8 but with the Windows 7 startdock.. Rip off..

You've seen the full changelog of new features, performance improvements, and under-the-hood changes?

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

I just hope it'll be free to windows 8.1 users, a kind of apology for making us spend the 100 bucks on a piss poor product. Good PR and advertising for Microsoft if they do.

Microsoft didn't make you spend $100 on anything. It probably will be free or very cheap though.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

You've seen the full changelog of new features, performance improvements, and under-the-hood changes?

I'll stick with Windows 7 until they seem to amuse every Windows 7 fan.

Cheese

I'll stick with Windows 7 until they seem to amuse every Windows 7 fan.

So you're just going to follow the masses? Neat.

Microsoft didn't make you spend $100 on anything. It probably will be free or very cheap though.

I know, I got it on the cheap anyways, but for the sake of the poor lads who paid the full for it.

I know, I got it on the cheap anyways, but for the sake of the poor lads who paid the full for it.

If they spent that amount, it is because they saw that the software was worth that price.

Remember when Windows was 200-300$ depending on the edition?

They can't afford to make Windows 9 "free or very cheap." They're hemorrhaging money from the Surface and Xbox, and on top of that nobody wants to pay for upgrades anymore, hence why Apple made them free. 

Microsoft's business is selling software. They might have an upgrade plan for Windows 8 users, but if they sell it to new customers at anything but full price I'll be surprised.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

If they spent that amount, it is because they saw that the software was worth that price.

Remember when Windows was 200-300$ depending on the edition?

Probably wasn't born at that point in time but you've got a  good point.

They can't afford to make Windows 9 "free or very cheap." They're hemorrhaging money from the Surface and Xbox, and on top of that nobody wants to pay for upgrades anymore, hence why Apple made them free. 

Microsoft's business is selling software. They might have an upgrade plan for Windows 8 users, but if they sell it to new customers at anything but full price I'll be surprised.

Microsoft makes most of its money from OEMs and Businesses. Consumers that go to the store and buys a license of Windows is normally very low.

The Surface is doing pretty well, actually. The problem is that Microsoft is working that R&D department like no tomorrow, to continuously innovate, and continues to impress on how much powerful they can cram inside the device, and properly done in all aspect, and quiet operation. Microsoft is starting to innovate more, within a few years, than what Dell or HP did in their mobile PC platforms. R&D is a black hole. Investors HATES it, but it is required to keep the company afloat.

http://www.neowin.net/news/surface-pro-3-shortages-affecting-some-regions--microsoft-silently-celebrates

The device is selling well. The problem is the definition of "well" that some people don't get it. "well" doesn't mean anything bellow people waiting outside the store 6 month in advance to get it, and sold over 50 billion on day 1, is. If you are on par or profitable, that means it is selling well.

As university started, I have noticed a visible increase in Surface products (1, 2, Pro 1, Pro 2 and Pro 3) in students hands. I counted last semester, with myself, 7 at the library. Now , I can count easily 13, and that is the library being empty as exams didn't start. There is no Microsoft store where I am, amdart11 can confirm this, there is no massive advertisement anywhere, or any for that mater. So not bad. Considering that most students run on MacBook Pro's or Air. Now of course, its just a sample, but it shows an idea.

HEY! People have a right to express opinions. Even if they're the opinions of someone else; that they do not know, have never seen, never heard of, or may not exist(yet?) on this or any other dimension. And, you should respect that he/she/it  may or probably not havehashad a valid point of view on the subject matter, completely unbiased by whatever effective interaction that could have transpired between subject and object. Even if that is to dissent form your own comment in a negative way... oh, curses.

/s

On Topic:

Don't care about how it looks/operates, if it's free, I would upgrade form 8.1 to 9. New OS is a good excuse for a fresh install.

Meh, too much like Win 8, I did not like the styling. If Windows is going to force a style on you, is it at least customizable? Metro looks like a baby's ABC book with bright colours

So I can't stick to something I like better because other people like it too? The anarchy!