[US] Cherry Blue Keyboard, Gaming Mouse, and Headphones for $42 shipped from Newegg

Scheer

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?sdtid=7198332&SID=e7468a5f228240948a5fdc42d8409307&AID=10440897&PID=1225267&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-cables-_-na-_-na&ItemList=Combo.1863736&cm_sp=

Yup, all three items are el-cheapo, but for this price I think it is worth it.

Likely a price error, so you don't have long to get in on the deal.

nuts.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

o__________________o that's really good for the price

you could practically buy it and throw out the mouse and headset.

Error: 410

Nice!

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

Out of stock. Was literally just about to buy but as soon as I updated my zip code for shipping it went out of stock :(

This deal is insane, Shame it's only for the US.

Gamer & PC Enthusiast

Gaming Community's TeamSpeak: ts.the-eux.uk

If I've helped you out, Click that "like" button to show me some love :)

Probably a shitty keyboard though, never heard of Rosewill. Could also be knock-off switches, I've seen those around often.

I lol at how they advertise it as a gaming bundle, when Cherry Blues aren't even for gaming.

Probably a shitty keyboard though, never heard of Rosewill. Could also be knock-off switches, I've seen those around often.

I lol at how they advertise it as a gaming bundle, when Cherry Blues aren't even for gaming.

Rosewill is Newegg's in house brand. It's decent quality for most of it's stuff. If they say it's cherry switches then it's not going to be a knockoff. As for the quality of the board itself, that might be in question because Rosewill is either a hit or a miss. Some of their stuff is pretty good and the rest is usually useable but not the best. 

Wow just shows how cheap they are to actually make.

Its a price error, they really are expensive to make, the switches alone are over $0.50/each IIRC, so Newegg would be loosing money. 

Out of stock. Was literally just about to buy but as soon as I updated my zip code for shipping it went out of stock :(

That sucks, I have a feeling I'll be getting a refund anyways... so don't be too disappointed.

Rosewill is Newegg's house brand, they just get random products and slap the logo on it. Basically like BestBuy with Dynex/Insignia.

They are actual Cherry switches, and there are some bad reviews saying the usb connector is flaking, easy fix with a soldering iron though.

I use blues for gaming... as does nearly everyone I know. Had no idea it was uncommon to game with them.

So sad this is sold out. I actually have that keyboard, but for that price I wouldn't mind having another one just for work.

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B

Wow that was a ridiculous price wish I would've seen it in time.

System

Peripherals

"Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy" Isaac Newton

that keyboard is really nice my old one was the mx red version that is a killer deal.

Specs: Cpu: i7-4790k@4.5ghz 1.19v Cooler: H100i Motherboard: Msi z97 g55 SLI  Ram: Kingston HyperX Black 16gb 1600mhz GPU: XFX R9 290X Core Edition PSU: Corsair HX850  Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Force series 3 120gb ssd, sandisk ultra 256gb ssd, 1tb blue drive  Keyboard: Rosewill RK9100x Mouse: DeathAdder  Monitors: 3 22 inch on a triple monitor mount

There's nothing wrong with inexpensive stuff, it probably works great. Better than a $3 dell mouse and kb by miles.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers