Robert Downey Jr. signs on for Assassin's Creed movie

Rafy

in the comic books, "The Avengers" are rotated - so the next trilogy of The Avengers is a new set of heroes

the cinematic universe doesn't have to follow the comic books, but the option is on the table still - and a chance to move away from Iron Man/RDJ is a side benefit obviously

Lots of fanboys would be mad though but they would still crush the box-office anyway. :)

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

Umm...you do realize that RDJ is one of the MOST EXPENSIVE actors in hollywood right now? He's so booked between Sherlock and Avengers and Iron Man that he's literally swimming in money. 

If he agreed to this, it was for a reason, and that reason wasn't money.

Maybe he or his family are huge AC fans

Lots of fanboys would be mad though but they would still crush the box-office anyway. :)

meh, the fanboys probably read the comic books, so they would be expecting it to happen sooner or later /shrug

I think RDJ could be a good actor in a assassins creed movie. I think the only problem would be that everyone associates him with iron man.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

samuel l jackson would have been a far better choice  :P  

"Now, I have this passage memorized. The Creed of the Assassins 3:14, nothing is true, everything is permitted." I tried, hopefully that makes sense.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

so fassbender is playing altiar and RDJ playing da vinci... i dont remember da vinci being alive in 1191.. smells like a real winner

Intel i5 4670K | Asus z97 Deluxe | MSI GTX 1060 (6GB) | 16GB Corsair Vengeance |

120GB Samsung EVO - 480GB OCZ Solid III - 1.5TB Seagate Barracuda  | Corsair AX760

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate | Razer Ouroboros

*Cough*

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

He's too old and short to be a free running slick sexy assassin.

He was a good sherlock holmes though..

If Da Vinci is going to be an Assassin this movie is stupid

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW