Casual Gamers, Unite!

So,

I have seen a lot of "ONLY COMPETITIVE" or "NEED EXPERIENCE" or "ONLY THIS GAME" posts, and haven't seen many (if any) posts like this, so I feel like throwing out my info for any casual gamers who might want to play a game or two with me. ***Note, I am CASUAL about gaming, mostly because I kinda suck at everything. Don't expect me to be amazing at anything we play together***

-Steam: zeetovw

-Minecraft: Felidore

-League of Legends: Ecanthus or Felidore, depends on my mood

If you would like to know, I am a Junior in high school, and I'd like to see people at least in high school, but I may play with someone younger if they can be mature. "Too old" only exists if you portray yourself as the creep from down the road. In general, high school to college would be nice, but like I said, any age is okay if you are a good person.

Feel free to leave any of your info in the comments, I'd be happy to see it. And if you want to play a game I don't have, just message me on Skype or Steam. I may buy it because why not.

Have a good day!

cd3.jpg

JK, being a casual gamer is totally fine.

Hardcore =/= Skill, it just means you want more from games than enjoyment. Like money, status, or reward. Being Casual doesn't mean you suck it just means you only want to have fun.

Hardcore =/= Skill, it just means you want more from games than enjoyment. Like money, status, or reward. Being Casual doesn't mean you suck it just means you only want to have fun.

Yeah, but I kinda suck, which is my point up there. I just wanted to throw that out there so that no one would be expecting me to carry in a game of LoL or come as one of the MVP's in CS:GO. Chances are, I'll be in the bottom half. But I'm fine with that. :P

• 2 weeks later...

OP has the best gaming mentality. Do it for fun and relaxation.  Its good to see someone from the younger generation so intelligent and not take games seriously.  If you start taking things to seriously it becomes a job or chore. You shouldn't play games like that.

If you want someone to play with add me on steam. I play a wide variety of games.

steam ID: skillz0wnz579