A few girls in my class laugh about everything i do and say

Title, what does this mean?

they need to be quieter because you can hear them. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

at that age ? nothing

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

they think your cute? 

what kind of stuff are you saying? 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Do i smell a cat fight brewing?

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

Either they think you're cute or they are not fond of you. Go up and talk to them ask them for something maybe see how they reply.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

1.They like you

2.They're making fun of you(are you doing something stupid?)

3.Nothing.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Mhm it means they either like you and are giggling to themselves about you - which is great

Or it means they hate you, and are laughing at you - which is not great

OR

They are just immature idiots :) - most likely option

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Title, what does this mean?

Girls are stupid (lack of a better word with the meaning I'm looking for, I don't mean to sound crude) especially at that age, they laugh at anything and it can mean nothing. Trying to understand women is like trying to understand a mathematical equasion with the digit pi while in grade one. 

Spoiler

CPU: R5 1600 @ 4.2 GHz; GPU: Asus STRIX & Gigabyte g1 GTX 1070 SLI; RAM: 16 GB Corsair vengeance 3200 MHz ; Mobo: Asrock Taichi x470; SSD: 512 gb Samsung 950 Pro Storage: 5x Seagate 2TB drives; 1x 2TB WD PurplePSU: 700 Watt Huntkey; Peripherals: Acer S277HK 4K Monitor; Logitech G502 gaming mouse; Corsair K95 Mechanical keyboard; 5.1 Logitech x530 sound system

01000010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01100100 01101111 01100101 01110011 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 00101110

probably they're just sizing you up, maybe for good but probably bad, hows your complexion? maybe they're trying to mock you in order to make them self feel better in a way...

Details separate people.

Girls are stupid (lack of a better word with the meaning I'm looking for, I don't mean to sound crude) especially at that age, they laugh at anything and it can mean nothing. Trying to understand women is like trying to understand a mathematical equasion with the digit pi while in grade one. 

The simplest answer is often the correct one : young girls are quite stupid.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

can you specify the 'laughing' a bit more ...

...^^

tumblr_m0cbv6Ojsx1rnzplqo1_500.gifGIF-not-funny-laugh-laughing-GIF.gif IU+Lee+Jieun+Laughing+Cutie+GIF+(4).gif

This is an alpha...this is not a beta. Yeah...and we're running it on production ! [LinusTech & SlickPC]   ~    More Power Than All the Computers in 1999! [Our Servers ^^]

Depends... Try checking for cues on how they perceive you...

Also, do you talk to them often? Do their words and actions feel abrasive?

Also is it like this?

(Caution: Linked audio is potentially NSFW.)

they think your cute?

what kind of stuff are you saying?

Like my German teacher said "er mann is wrong" and i said "Herman" (a famous Dutch cook) and they laughed about it.

Edit: and sometimes they jst randomly giggle.

Like my German teacher said "er mann is wrong" and i said "Herman" (a famous Dutch cook) and they laughed about it.

so you're saying goofy stuff allot? as long as they know that you don't mean it they're just laughing at it 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Edit: and sometimes they jst randomly giggle.

Tell them to get a life.. At this age this means nothing, really.

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

Honestly don't worry about it all that much. Women's opinion is fleeting at times, and people your age are rather immature (including you). If you wish to actually do something about the situation then I'd suggest facing them head on and talking to them, and if you get the impression that they are being dumb bitches call them out on it. If they aren't being immature teenagers then maybe its worth your time to consider befriending them.

it means they want you to 

yo check people age before telling people to this,

They are made of Satan. That's what it usually means.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

How about this. Not caring? 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Tell them to cut the shit your trying to better your self!

Dude we could all guess and it means nothing talk to them only way you will ever know for sHure

Guess they just like you, or find you cute.

Had the same thing happening to me on occasion.