1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I guarantee watching LinusTechTips and TechQuickie will increase your Intelligence levels significantly. Thanks for all the awesome content you create oh and you helped me build my first PC and with that PC I was able to create some skins for one of my favorite games Assetto Corsa and here they are:

2014_08_30_00012.jpg

2014_08_26_00035.jpg

2014_08_29_00008.jpg

2014_08_30_00013.jpg

mp412c.jpg

if by some chance you also have Assetto Corsa and would like these skins you can get them here: http://bit.ly/1tMCA1W

Once again thanks Linus!

Congratulations!

Well, I can't even remember, how I found you  :D

It was probably either because of TotalBiscuit, or I searched for a Razer Blade 2013 rewiev (not that I cant afford thtis thing  ;) ).

But since then, I've been pretty much watching all the content you release and yeah, it has been great fun  :D

For about 5 months ago i was in the market for a new gaming computer, my motherboard and processor had passed 6 years and was showing it's age. Even my previous upgrade of the GPU was probably a stretch to far for that system to realy be still considered a gaming grade PC.

So since it had been a while since i last build a computer from scratch and i was alittle outdated on the tech i decided to look for reviews on certian components. I looked at several reviewers and quickly found someone to rely sort of on. Mainly Linus and NCIX. 

Not only did i like the entusiastic way of showing of the products, but also the not holding back on the bad parts just to sell the product. Also the share ammount of content released of various products and models made me think more carefully about what components i would actualy put in my new Rig.

I initialy went with a prebuild computer setup, then went in to the customiser to change parts i did not like or got more negative feedback then other components. But then i started to see the build guides, and started to lean more towards actualy building the computer myself. 

I got influenced in what chase i would get, The Obisidian 750D, i acutaly was so out of date that i did not know cable management holes was invented, so looking at how easy this case was to keep clean gave me shivers and wondered why... oh why they did not invent that sooner. Other components that later got added in on your influence was the GPU and the all in one water cooler for the CPU, that i initialy ment to be aircooled.

The PC screen also was chosen after reviews by linus. 

I just started to look at more and more content, and i am a realy picky subscriber so at this point i havent yet hit that button. But after debating about how much i realy watched the content i ended up as a subscriber.

So thank you Linus, Slick, Edsel and the rest of the gang. And congratz on 1 Million Subscribers, well deserved!

watched your channel for almost a year now, just can't get enough!, i'm happy for this milestone, and i hope that this will continue, because i can't think about a tech review without linus screaming and making puns ;)

I love hamburgers made of prime rib with pickled red onion, maple syrup dressing and sourdough bread (I've translated the "prime rib" and "sourdough bread" from swedish and I'm not 100% sure it's correct translated but you might understand ^^).

You have to try it!

Thanks for the awesome giveaway! :D

I decided to finally build a PC earlier this summer and a friend recommended the linustechtips build guides as a good starting point. The channel not only helped me build my own PC, but ended up getting me super excited about new tech and PC building as a whole. Thanks for providing so much great content and your vids are always a blast to watch!

My favorite video of your channel if the inboxing and review of the corsair air 540. From Portugal eheh

Congratulations Linus! I first subscribed to linustechtips after seeing your android vs iOS video and have been hooked ever since.

Danggggg *uses all future luck in winning*

Use to see the old NCIX Tech Tip videos from time to time - would especially look for any reviews from you guys before purchasing (as well as researching elsewhere) anything techie.

Would love to see a video about the biggest money traps people who build gaming computers fall into (money traps as in paying 100.00 more for 'x' that doesn't really increase the rigs output)

That or your thoughts on what are some common mistakes that creates bottlenecks in builds.

Thanks for the videos and hope for many more!

Onwards and Upwards!

-Jon Swenson

I discovered you with the gaming mice comparison, keep going :)

Support from France 

i have been a silent reader most of the time ever since ive known the channel when i was searching reviews for g750jz... but hey, ever since i've never missed a single episode of linustechtips and techquickie videos. and this forum have been one of my top source for tech news, i am amazed how fast this community get their news from various source and then took the time to post it here.

anyway still waiting for MSI GT72 Dominator Pro Review, if you would be so kind to review it. Thx before.

I don't need it. I don't need it. I definitely don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I don't need it. I NEEEED IT!!! 

I found  Linus Tech Tips when i was just looking up how this headset i wished to buy would perform. and i like the way you show of the products and i thank you for all the work you put into what you do.

I looove your build guys Linus! You have insired me to build my own PC, thanks for the great daily videos!

Instead of doing one question thingy, I'LL DO ALL 4 YOU LISTED! :D

1. How i found LTT. I was planning on building my own custom PC and liked your style the best, even used your build guide to the T to build it.
2. Favorite type of video? Most of them.
3. Future product review? Maybe more mice? What you do now is more then enough.
4. Favorite food? Nearest... Nearest food is favorite food. 

Great job Linus and The Tech Tips group. I found your channel by looking for custom PC builds. Congrats on 1 million subscriptions and lets hope for another 1 million  :)

Linus Youtube channel is an addiction! I'm following your videos for over a year now. Great reviews of all latest tech products. You guys are doing an excellent job!
This giveaway is perfect and i wish you hit 2 million subs soon! :P Good luck everybody and have a nice day!

I'm a new comer to your videos and only known your channel for something like a 1 1/2 month by now but still you helped me so much with all the questions and problems I had with tech things and I really appreciate that. So 1 million subs definitely earned and up to the 2 million 

(Sorry for the bad English Btw I'm Dutch so I'm not really good at English  :P

Honestly I don't remember how I found you guys but I'm glad I did. You're the one channel I trust the most to give me the truth about the tech, no rushed videos, no bull

Hi Linus,

Congrats on surpassing 1 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS, WOAH WOAH WOAH!

Although I have not been subscribed for too long, yet I really enjoy your reviews, especially about Surface PRO 3 Review.

The reason is although I kept hearing all the HYPE and people keep talking how good it is, you always manage to let me think in different perspectives on how a Surface Pro 3 would not actually as good as it is, and POINTING what this Surface Pro 3 can be good at. 

I felt that you are really intuitive, direct and honest and giving all of your reviews, that's what made your channel so INTERESTING and being GOOD at it.

In the future, I hope you can review Smartwatch (can't help on trend lol) and maybe something like Moto Hint (in the long future) as I really believe Personal Assistant and Human will have the most interaction between each other (Inspired by "Her" :)

Thanks for the giveaway Linus, wish nothing but all success, Live Long, Live Life, Live LTT !

P.S. Belgium Waffle would be my Favourite food^^^^^ , Just to share, need not or need ignore :))

post-114594-0-11653800-1410429434_thumb.