1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Make the next unboxing and review on the old park bench from 2009, we would love to see that  :D

Congratulations on the 1M Subs, keep up with the best tech content on the internet!

My systems & devices: 

First Rig
Budget Build:  Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0  | AMD FX-6350 | Corsair Vengeance Pro 1600MHz (2X4GB) | Asus Radeon R9 270X DirectCU II TOP 2GB | 1TB WD Blue + 500GB WD Green | Corsair Builder CX750W | Zalman Z12 Plus
Peripherals
Steelseries Rival Optical Mouse,  Apex Keyboard, H Wireless Headset
Mobile Devices
One Plus One Sandstone Black

Hello,

I've been watching for about some time (around the 600,000 subscribers on youtube). A friend recommended me this channel because it had some great reviews and he was right, thank you for making great videos and good luck for the future. I hope you'll keep growing.

Linus, you are awesome. I started watching your videos about a year ago and subscribed straight away. I have seen every video you have posted since I subscribed, which is a bit difficult in this Australian time zone, but it's all been worth it. Your build guides and product reviews have helped me so much with my personal builds, and your expert opinion and neutral approach to your reviews are perfect for someone like me who is looking for advice. Your channel has made me so much more confident with builds because of this. Thank you for your amazing work and I hope you continue to succeed long into the future. 

Sincerely, 
Your biggest Australian fan. 

Congrats Linus and the crew! I just started following your channel and i like it so much. I hope you continue with your fantastic content a long while!

i love this channel beacause it is the best technic channel in the world!

sorry for my bad englisch , i am only an it student from austria ;)

I found you guys when I first wanted to build my first computer. You made a lot of choices easier :D Ever since that I've loved your content :D Congrats on 1 million and I look forward to your future videos :D

I found Linus Tech Tips while i was looking for a graphics card review for my custom gaming pc build.I would like for more unboxing/reviews.:) thx

Hi linus you done a good job and made superb video...and i was really inspired by you making unboxing vedio building pc.then i also wanted to start my channel i was an active member of your channel since 2 or 3 months but before i used to watch your video but not with that interest.the first video I watched is the gaming pc build guide under 2000$ the one you did with a white coat I want to become a man like you seeing you I also took computer as my major subject in college but my parents was well against it saying that they don't get jobs but then I showed you I said I wanted to become a man like you....guys can you join me in your group guys I really want to join...okay congrats on your 1 million subscribers...If you guys read this message can you please reply me a message guys my name in you tube is kishorekis with a profile photo of a red and black blade pc...okay guys thanks for god for giving me a kind of good group of teachers to me ...... I hope you would reply guys

Really great to see you guys come this far! Been watching for the past 3 years, and hope to for many more years to come!

I love you guy's videos because of how high quality they are. They have taught me a lot about PCs. I also like how your forums are very well built (at least from what I have seen).

Another thing is the way you handle sponsorship. I usually dislike the way most channels go about advertising sponsors, but I actually don't mind watching the sponsor spots on LinusTechTips and Techquickie :D.

Speaking of advertisements (Linus WAN show style segway here), you guys are the first channel that made me feel like disabling adblock on Youtube videos (and your forums). I think that says a bit about the quality of your videos :).

Anyways, congrats on the 1 million subscribers, and gimme dat gaming rig!

1M subscribers!!! Congrats LTT team!

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

i found you for a review and i been subed since i saw it and i suported you and evry video you posted i wacht adn your the best teck chanel ever

I found Linus Tech Tips when I was trying to build a budget gaming desktop. You show off the stuff I dream of having one day. Great stuff.

I first started watching linus tech tips two years ago when my friend dan recommended it to me. If anyone deserves to win this I think he does he has been supportive of the channel and watches every video of yours.

I don't specifically remember when I started watching u guys, but I do remember it was back in the ncix days. You'r the ones who got me started on building my first rig and expanding my tech knowledge.

-Side note I almost missed the bus to school this morning because I decided to reply to this instead of going out the door....PRIORITIES!

Hello linus media group. I have been interested in computers since a young age. I have been planning on building a computer for about a year now. You helped give me tips on what I should and should not get. Linus you are amazing and all of your media group that help Edit, Film, And all around support your team. After i found you on NCIX tech tips and then later found your channel, My life was a little changed. I became interested in all these things in a new way, I would ask my friend if they've seen the latest linus tech tips video, we would talk about it. Linus and your whole community have changed my life for the better.

- Ben aka tester201 :)

I don't even recall how I first stumbled upon Linus a few months ago, I just know that I have now spent at least two full days of my life since then watching videos from the various channels.

Thanks to you, now when I'm running late (which is inevitable with a 6 month old daughter) I find myself exclaiming, "Balls!"

Hello, this is Catalin from Romania (a country somewhere in Africa).

I've had no idea about building a pc before finding Linus on youtube,

and so far LinusTechTips is the best reviews channel.

So thank you for your lessons Linus and Co.

Congrats on th 1million subs! Always enjoyed your 'as fast as possible' vids, the one about Ambient Occlusion actually saved my ass in an exam in university.  :DD

Hey Linus i just want to thank you for making great video's. Keep it up

LTT build guides are the best! Here's to the continued growth of Linus Media Group and more amazing content! Thanks Linus!