1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations on one million! I have to say I'm a huge fan...I think you guys have grown substantially and it's been really fun to watch over time. It's these types of channels that #1 make YouTube awesome, and #2 help kill cable. YAY! Keep rockin

I happened to stumble onto a video last week on NCIXcom called How to properly configure the SSD as boot drive and HDD as storage drive. Since I was also in the process of looking up suggestions for a build, I came across a LinusTechTips vid titled High Speed RAM- Is it Worth It? DDR3 1333MHz vs 2400MHz Test. Ever since then, I have saved a few of your videos on my "watch later" list so I could refer to them when I start building. I am not ashamed to also say I indulged in many other videos when I had other matters to attend to. ^_^

Congrats on getting over a million subs, and thanks for all the quality info you provide!

If it weren't for Linustechtips I probably wouldn't bother checking my youtube subscriptions. Thanks for the great content.

Congrats on the 1 million subscribers been watching your channel for  the longest time and enjoyed every video! You guys have evolved in many ways and I'm glad to have stuck around to see it. :) 

I would be so happy to win the rig you make Linus.

Your videos are one of the best edited and pleasant to watch. They are not boring at all thanks to your charm :D 

Especially whichever events you cover :D .

Cheers!

Wow Linus so glad you've made it this far.

You've been great, I've been following you since about 2 years ago, and have enjoyed every step of it.

When you made the forum, I knew I had to join, and I joined it on day 3, never regretted it. The community you've built around yourself is amazing, it's crazy how you got people who want to care about others and help each other like we are all supposed to as humans.

You're community not only survives but it thrives. Many who come here literally get their careers started here, including me. Never has anyone made me more knowledgeable or given me such a great will to get into something than you Linus.

You certainly have the right to be proud of what you have done, and I wish you the best in your future. I am proud of you myself.

Thanks for everything,

Braxton Credeur; bcredeur97

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Still prefer original unboxings, maybe you should unbox and review ? I mean it's how i found you back in the day, looking up reviews about cases or a certain motherboard. Then I told myself maybe I should watch one of these unboxings, maybe they are better than an amateur review going on and on about specifications while showing the specifications side of the box in 360p. And I was right, and from that day forward I watched all your videos about products even those I would never buy only because I like your honesty and humor and I enjoyed watching you and I still do.

Keep up the great work, and I hope you will still enjoy yourself in your work for the years to come! 

I really enjoy your videos, congratulations on 1 million! That's awesome! :D I secretly changed the amazon bookmark on all of the computers in the house so hope that helps :D

Hey Linus (and group), thanks for all of your awesome videos. Sounds cheesy, I know, but im not exadurating when I say that your videos have given me laughs in dark times, information when I needed it, and, ultimatly, you were the second channel that raised my interest in computers, first being newegg, although they didnt come out with individualized reviews and opinions. (This is why i started watching you.) I am now forming a carreer in computer and phone repair, and I mainly have YOU guys to thank. So, please dont stop making videos. Ever. All I can ask for is to meet you guys one day.

Thanks again,

Brock388

Videos I cant wait to see:
                                        Massive watercooling loop
                                        other cool shit

A tip for your massive watercooling loop: rather than running the rad outside, run antifreeze through the system as a coolent, and take a freon system out of a fridge and have some sort of subzero loop going through all systems. talk about massive overclocking oppertunities, huh?

I've been watching you guys' videos for sometime now and I have to say "they never get old or boring." I originally watched another reviewer's videos on product but it was always too rehearsed and the same thing over and over. Although, I know that you guys put a whole heck of a lot of time into everyone of your videos the 'oops' and mistakes in the videos I quite enjoy because it makes them more 'human' per say. I even find a lot of you guys' jokes actually quite funny, that includes Linus, lol. Thanks for being who you are and creating these great videos for use to enjoy.

Oh yeah... Congratulations on hitting 1 million!

learned a lot about computer from techquickie. Waiting for 4790k vs 5820k vs 5930k vs 5960x gaming benchmark test :D

I was interested in building a PC and when I found the Linus Tech TIps videos, I decided to pull the trigger and built one and could not be happier! Thanks Linus Media Group!

Great job linus your content is amazing, congrats on 1 million subs and I hope you can keep going  :)

Congratz on 1 million :)))))))))))))) i was kinda a pc noob before i started to watch your videos, I've learned alot over the past 6 months or so. Thanks :)

I don't even know how I came across LTT anymore. It was over a year ago after I started college and I love looking up computer stuff. I ran across awesomesauce news and others when I built my first gaming rig the summer before and somehow in my youtube search I ran across Linus Tech Tips. I quickly found linus over on NCIX somehow, became interested in all the videos they both posted and quickly subscribed to LTT, I later subscribed to NCIX but my favorite and top Youtube channel of all is definitely Linus Tech Tips! I check every day to watch the videos you guys upload, I was techquicky and channel super fun and I just think you guys put allot of hard work and time into making some great content. I like watching everything you post because it is all interesting to me being a techy of sorts. It's funny to see how much I learn about you guys and your team and how you guys have progressed. I love the wan show and seeing every member of the team show up in the other channels and I love all the work you guys do, really! Keep up the good work guys I will be a long LONG time subscriber and I tell all my friends about you guys!

My friend and I recently decided we were going to plan on building ourselves custom gaming PCs, and it was the first time for both of us. We don't have the money and we, or maybe I should say didn't know anything about computer hardware.

So I would ask my friend questions as we were planning and he linked me to a video that helped explain what video card I was looking at. That video just so happened to be a LinusTechTips video.

I spent the next couple days constantly referencing your videos and optimizing my build... Which led me to understanding how the hardware worked.

I am happy to announce that I have finished my build! Well, planning it anyways. Heh.

Thank ye, LinusTechTips.

I built my first pc with the help from linus 3 years ago, congrats on the one million and thank you for all the great content

Lasagna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cpu: i5 4690k @ 4.3ghz

Gpu: Asus GTX 970 Strix 

Ram: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB

Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 5

Psu: EVGA Supernova 750W G2

Case: NZXT Noctis 450

Although I am new to the forum I have been a YT subscriber for a while and think that it is very cool that they have reached 1Mil already. It would be cool to see stuff like the WAN show as a podcast so that you could listen to it on the go when you have to play catch up. 

I found you in the vortex of youtube looking for news on PC tech. I enjoy eating fruit loops mixed with orange soda. I would really like if you guys reviewed the blackberry passport. The best food this side of the milky way is pork rinds ontop of vanilla ice cream with banana coins. Dont knock it till you tried it 

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

Love the YT content Linus + Team, look forward to everything that is to come

I started watching your channel even before you had your msi GX660r laptop. Which with the help of your review helped me to choose that exact same laptop to buy.

I remember when your youtube account got hijacked and you posted updates on your linuscattips channel regarding it. You handled the hijack rather well linus. Im sure if you think about that right now being that its now your primary source of income, you'd piss and shit your pants. Ah well, memories...

I most like the videos that you shot yourself and in a more up close and personal matter. like for example when you were painting your garage for the "linus tech tips live" show. I liked that as if you were talking to someone and not to an audience. Those were the videos i liked best.

Anyway, congrats on making it this far! And i hope i win a giveaway.

I enjoy the tech quickies myself, as I've been in the business for over 18 years now, I do get a kick out of hearing another professionals point of view. I also send people links to your videos if I don't wish to explain things for the umtenth time.

Keep up the good work.

I found Linus Tech Tips when looking for the best notebook cooler for my laptop and ever since then I have watched his videos every day.

Linus does great reviews and gives helpful advice about which computer components and accessories are the best and we are always kept up to date with all the latest PC news.

From watching your videos, I learnt how to build my first gaming rig from your 'ULTIMATE Build a Better $1500 Gaming PC Computer "How To" Guide' - a great video. 

Keep up the good work Linus Tech Tips!