1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

About a year ago I came across you guys while watching an Austin Evans or MKBHD video and have been watching pretty much every video since then. I love the fact that my time on Youtube is somewhat "productive" thanks to Linus and the whole crew. You guys have saved me hours of listening to horrible music videos :) The reality is that your videos have done more than that. I actually started my own Youtube channel because of you! Clearly I don't run on a schedule, but whenever I get the chance I try to let people know what I think. Hopefully once I graduate and have a full time job I might have the money to build a beast of a PC and do a video on it.

Keep the videos coming! As Fast As Possible are my favorites.

Congrats on getting to 1 million subs.  Found out about you guys from a co-worker and look forward to all your new videos. 

Congratulations on 1 millions subscribers.  Have been on the forums since the beginning and have enjoyed watching all your videos on all your channels since your NCIX days.

Congrats on the incredible 1 million subscribers! I love your videos and will continue to shout that whenever I see you in person ^_^

Your channel inspired me to learn about computers. You guys helped me learn everything needed to build my very own gaming PC, and my very own custom-built gaming/youtube production setup. Without your channel, I would not be called the 'next Steve Jobs' at my school graduation ceremony (I am always helping people fix anything tech). Your content has helped my issues, solved my dilemmas, and entertained me for hours on end. Thank you so much, I know you work so hard on this company, and people may not always see it, but I definately see it showing in your videos. Your build guides really helped me with steps I was missing/not doing correctly in build either mine or my friends' gaming PC's. Whenever I want a review on any kind of tech product, I always check your channel first because I know your channel produces the best reviews around. I thank you with all my heart for your amazing work and amazing content, I hope to become as educated, talented, and successful as you some day!

I discover Linus tech tips when I first started building my gaming PC and I have been in love ever since. I love watching all the interesting things you guys post. I look forward to watching them everyday. Thanks for all you do. Ps I would really love the gaming rig.

Linus helped me build my first computer (and at the time I was like 14, so I was new to this deal), and my build didn't work until I saw his videos on connecting the front panel garbage (*lol*). 

thank you linus, and honestly he deserves the 1 million subs far more than some of the people with lots of subs (*pewdiepie*)

I would definitely like to see a how to make your own NAS or Server setup. Linus Tech tips is awesome and I really do like the reviews of computer parts and how-to guides for system builds. Also, just general tech hype and the like is really cool too.

Thanks Linus!

I've been following this channel for about half a year now and I personally believe it is one of the greatest on youtube, the quality of the videos is amazing and so is the content. I've learned a lot thanks to the channel and I'm really glad I found it.

I really loved the coverage of PAX and all the review videos. They were really informative and have helped me buy many a product in the past.

Would really love that Gaming PC though.

I love how far Linus and his team have come over the years. I was a bit of middle-age adopter (started watching around 100k subs) and have gone back and watched all of Linus's back catalog of unboxings. In the future I'd personally love to see a Titan Black vs. R9 295x2 review, because Linus has always been really good at weighing all positives and negatives for competing hardware. Keep up the great work LMG team. Can;t wait for future content!

Linus I have a complaint, 95% of the videos you make and you give your personal opinion magically it becomes my opinion so ya stop being awesome plz it's ruining my identity I feel like a fanboy.

Congratz on the 1M.

I love green painted R9 290X  :wub: Thank you so much. You helped me build my PC :)

I found Linus tech tips when I was looking for a new graphics card to buy. I actually found techquickie before I found the linustechtips.

I've been following your videos for a couple of years now and even learned everything I needed to build my rig from you guys. Thank you so much and keep up the good work Linus.

Hope I can walk away with any of these great prizes.

Id just like to take this opportunity to say thank you for everything you've done with your channel Linus. Like, without your channel I wouldn't be the enthusiast pc building guy that I am now. I would never have gotten the confidence to build my own liquid cooling loop let alone my own computer. So congratulations and I cant wait for you to hit 2 million subs here before too long :P More power to ya.

Congrats to Linus and the entire LMG team!

Thanks for the bawse content guys!

Stick true to your formula that you've started out with..... it's what 1 million+ of us love and I'm sure... many more will ^_^

Thanks for the opportunity of the giveaways as well... funny how you reach a milestone and instead of lavishing yourselves with celebratory things the viewers and forum members get to benefit (much generosity, such noble... waow.). Good luck to all the other entrants!

I'd like to thank Linus and his team for hours and hour of entertainment .Im not posting here to win a thing because the knowledge you and your team has provided is the best give away you have done. Please keep up the good work on video's and the wan show .I cant believe im passing up on free stuff you guys must have done something right.

Linus you have quite literly changed my life, i now have a new hobby, which will probably become a good job later on, i currently have a part time job working for a TI guy i would have probably not have gotten if i dident know this much about tech. I build my first pc, followed by about 12 more after that for friends and media pcs for my family and much more. Plus you got me to find out about NCIX(best store ever).

Thank you so much :)

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

Congratulations Linus and crews! 

Been following your channel for a few years now, whenever I want to buy something PC related I always check your reviews (if you got them :P) to see if it's worth it for me. Now that Amazon has international shipping I can finally buy stuff UK amazon don't have, or they are just so expensive.

Hope you reach 2 million subs in no time.