1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hell, i'm in!

I just realized i have no idea what Canada's typical food is, if this is drawn, you guys have got to tell us in the WAN show :(

awesome!

when i search for a topic im interested in and a linus video pops up i go straight to it. love the quality and the enthusiasm.

congratulations, and to another million!

You guys are the reason i build my computer by myself , and I thank you for this very much ^^ 

I've been watching since those "unboxing on a bench" days.  I love the evolution the channel has gone through over the years.  Looking forward to seeing where you go next.  Happy 1 million!

Friend showed me the vid where you guys were building the overkill rig. Think I saw a vid before that, but it was in a time that dinosaurs roamed the earth. That, or I have horrible memory. Also, I love looking at your graphs. And only your guys' graphs.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

I tend to watch a majority of your content, but by far my favourite piece of content that you guys provide is the WAN Show. I ended up subscribing to your content after I noticed how much my brother watched and talked about your videos. They're definitely a fantastic way to keep up to date with the latest products and tech news that I've personally found.

I found out about this great channel when I was looking up a review for something, can't for the life of me remember what it was, anyway the way the video was presented and the knowledge in the video made me an instant subscriber. Also I'd like to see more Slick videos, dude makes entertaining and informative videos, wouldn't mind 2 slick videos a week if that's at all possible.

I'd like either giveway prize they'd help me save some bucks in the near future but none are a necessity.

I found this channel not too long ago because I'm building my very first PC and I use this channel to keep up with all the new tech and how to build my own rig. UHHHHHHHH YOO My favorite sandwich is this 

1. Have 2 hamburger buns

2. a half pound of Tri tip steak

3. 5 strips of bacon to wrap around the steak

4. 1 cup of buffalo wing sauce to pour over the steak

5. American Cheese top and bottom of the steak

6. All Deep Fried YOOOOO

mqdefault.jpg

Awesome achievement guys!!!

I discovered your channel through TekSyndicate this year and have watched a heap of back content. Keep up the great work and I always look forward to new vids.

Hey Linus, I already posted this on your Youtube video without knowing we would have to post it here to be entered into the giveaway.

First of all. Hey Linus. I feel like I wouldn't know anything about computers if it wasn't for you. You are truly an amazing person and watching your videos is just a lot of fun. I enjoy every second of every video you upload, you make unboxing videos that could be boring insanely funny and exciting. Keep up the good work and never stop doing what you're doing.  

But that's not a valid reason for me to win the PC. I would simple like for you to hear my story. I'm a 15 year old boy living in Southern California. This year I was prepared to get my own custom gaming PC, I became so excited and I was so close to finally having something I truly wanted...but then, things took a turn for the worst. My grandmother passed away after heart failure. This absolutely tore my family apart. My grandmother was an amazing lady and everyone we knew had an insane amount of respect for her. She lived many years without her husband, my grandfather, who died before I was ever born. Earlier this year, my other grandma, the mother of my mother, had finally defeated throat cancer. We were very happy...until the cancer ended up making a complete return. It's pretty obvious that my parents would now fall into depression after the last two things that happened. Fast forward to last month, and my fathers uncle is in fatal condition after a blood infection and must go through a major surgery. My sister also divorced her husband this year after it turned out the son of a bitch was beating her for terrible reasons like not cooking what he had asked for or going out to see movies with her friends.

This has been the worst year of my life as well as my families. I'm on the verge of losing my second grandmother in a year. I don't want to ask for a PC from them because not only is my father unemployed, my parents have lost a lot of money after paying for my grandmothers funeral as well as my other grandmothers cancer treatment. I don't have my own PC other than a laptop that I don't get to use much since my dad uses it to watch movies on, and it's also a 10 year old machine that turns off every hour or so. I no longer have a gaming device(sold my Xbox 360 for $90). Receiving my own personal PC, and one of that caliber, would be the greatest reward of my life. I would never be able to thank you enough Linus, and neither would my family. 

Thank you for everything you have done, Linus.

How do you guys make sure to people don't spam here?

I found Linus on YouTube when he was one PC related video I saw when I wanted to make my pc

Just wanted to say thank you Linus If it were not for you and your channels I would never have gotten into pc I used to think console was the best way to go for gaming tell I started watching you videos so again thank you so much

Ps: would love to win that pc with your signature

Nice achievement! You channel is where I go first to look for pc advice, and I hope you guys don't stop soon. Love your videos!!!

Thank you Linus media group before you I didn't know anything about computers. You made a new graphocs card fun for me because I now understand what it means. You guys rock and really deserve this 1 million. You have posted soo much, and I am almost done with 1,000 of your guy's videos.please review some laptop graphic cards, because laptop graphic cards don't get much recognition. You have passed the amount of recognition. Your plastic DIY kit was amazing. also please make a how to video of THE SLICK PC. The mineral cooled one. From highlander to selling your Lamborghini. I have seen everything

Congrats Guys! Your channel has grown a lot since I started watching over a year ago. Your videos have greatly improved in quality and hilarity and I love being able to sit down to a new video every day after school. Congratulations guys and I can't wait for the future.

-Hippeminecraft

I found LinusTechTips when I was in school and wanted to build a computer, but I didn't know it would have such a deep impact to my life. Seeing you and your channels, Linus,  gave me an academic pathway to strive for, something that I did not have previously. Thank you Linus, for helping me and my life. Oh and my favorite food is general tso's chicken. Btw I would love to see Luke's LOTR/Hobbit computer if its done

I followed you since you were at NCIX and was pretty disapointed of their content after you were gone. You really make a difference in the Youtube tech sphere and you should always remember that your journey is not over!

We love you Linus!!!

Thanks Linus for all of the great Vids! As an intern at an IT department your videos always keep me up to date on certain products. 

dayuum 1 million, ive been a subscriber since like 2010 when Luke (Slick) was a random homeless man who held the camera for you, and watched every single upload since, you were the first channel (well NCIXCom) i subbed to on youtube, the reason i joined twitter, the LTT Forum was the first forum i EVER signed up to (tho i barely ever visit :/)

You still my Bae tho. ;P

Linus, because of you and your team i was able to build my first pc and now im a pc gamer, PC Master Race!!!!! post-136197-0-71359600-1410494437.png

First off I started watching Linus about a year and a half ago when I was building my first PC and looking for references. and I kept seeing his review videos pop up in my what to watch  and they were always of shiny new parts so I would end up watching them. then I came to realization that I watched his newest video everyday for 2 weeks and decided to subscribe and all that. But to move on I hope it isn't a problem, if I get really lucky and win something, that its not actually for me but a Christmas present for my girlfriend who's computer is just poop. I have been trying to find something I can afford for her computer part wise and so far its been little to none that would actually help... If that is a problem that it isn't for me personally then i understand it being denied! also. Keep on reviewing that shiny new stuff I wish I could afford Linus!