1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Sooo one day, deep in a forest, I catch site of a man carrying what looks like a surface pro 3. This man is clad in Linus tech gear, and a chest plate made of DDR4 ram. Then suddenly a wild Lambo appeared, and with this man's ferocity he wrangles it to the ground..... and turns to me.  He says "you sir are the winner of the 1 million subscriber giveaway" I stutter "Who are you?". The man reaches into his chest plate and pulls out a pair of shades "I'm Linus Bitch"...... He then hops into the tamed Lambo and screeches through the forest.

Love ya Linus! Sorry it took so long for me to join the community. Is this creative enough?  :P  

WOW! It's so awesome to see how far Linus Media Group has gone over the years not just as a channel, but a community. :)

I would also like for you review some premium guacamole

Good luck everyone! 

It has been a long time since I found your channel. I was building my first PC at the time, searching for parts and looking through reviews and one channel seemed to make the videos better than anyone else, it was you, at LinusTechTips. I've kept watching your content ever since. Congratulations on reaching the one million subscriber milestone Linus and everyone else working at linusmediagroup!

well this is an awesome giveaway, and i love graphics card unboxing, it helped me pick a graphics card for my build ago. would love to win that custom pc signed by you guys though, so thanks for making awesome videos! :)

I was first introduced when I was looking up the basics of building PCs for the first time! Super fun channel to follow and look forward to the future!!

I can't believe it's been almost a year since I subscribed on YouTube. Congrats, Linus and everyone at Linus Media Group!!

:)

Thanks Linus, slick and the rest of the tech tips crew. You have not only informed me on great technical products, but as well as entertained and inspired me.

Through your videos I have seen the progression and dedication of your team. I have seen how a crew with a true passion operates and is dedicated to their viewing community.

Thanks for reminding us that work shouldn't be a chore, it should be what you love.

I really really really do love all your guides !! You are the reason that i got my own computer built by me,myself and i alone. Great Job linus and your team !! Every videos are amazing. i always watch new uploads like every time i see a new one. Thanks for the videos !! Keep it up Linus team !! oh and yea my fave food is Pork adobo. (filipino food) =)) 

Linus, 

You will forever have the coolest outro song. Thank you for showing me my perfect ringtone. 

In all seriousness, you guys are amazing. I look forward to every video you guys post. Keep up the good work!

-Jared

Thanks for posting honest reviews about the latest tech. It really helps me narrow down what is actually useful and helps me notice some of the smaller details that the company doesn't advertise. Happy 1 million!

O M G .. them giveaways

long time lurker and a fan here, finally registered because of that sweet loot.

never bought that surface 2 last year after drooling over one for a long time, also now about to build a new computer.

Best channel on youtube by far. Great job Linus and all my love to you, keep up the good work & kudos !

I love watching your reviews! really good stuff that I used to build my own gaming desktop! Congrats on your 1 million subscribers!

PRIZES I gatta have wanna have needa HAVE IT!!!

1.Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

2.Microsoft Surface Pro 3

3.ASUS G550J 

Favorite Series: The WAN Show

Product I would like to see reviewed: Any budget gamer's choice monitor (less than 200 dollars). <-Need help on that.

-------------------------------

Hey LMG! :P  First of all I'd like to say what every member of this forum SHOULD  be saying... :D CONGRATULATIONS!! :D  You guys should really be proud of yourselves because honestly doing all the things you do from youtubing (which can be a tedious job all on it's own), to going to various conventions and events, to streaming, and losing sleep in order to get everything done is no easy task although most people make think it is. However nonetheless you guys are enthusiasts and gamers at heart and love what you do, so you should really be proud to have this kind of success. Congrats. 

I first came across the group like many others via Youtube a while back, when trying to figure out what I should do for my first PC build. I still haven't finished actually buying it yet because of various issues <_<  BUT!....when I watched your videos I was presented with such quality information and enjoyable content that I had no choice but to subscribe. Then after finding out there was a forum I came and was greeted by many interesting and extremely helpful members who were willing to give all kinds of insights on great products within my budget. So now I'm a full fledged member and I tune in to the WAN show every week and watch every new video that gets posted. I'm really glad to be a part of this community :) . 

Soooo on to the prizes...

Well I've never had a very good PC. in my life. Like, ever :( . The first PC I ever had wasn't originally mine, it was my mom's crappy pre-built from best buy office PC that I ended up No-Lifing on :ph34r: so it became mine by default since I was the only one ever using it. The specs were something like an Athlon II series processor, bad intergrated graphics, a 500GB HDD, some crappy micro ATX board and yada yada. I used that for years and I think about 2 years ago replaced the parts with some parts my friend didn't want. 9600 GT GPU, AMD Phenom II X3 710 2.6 Ghz CPU, 400w PSU (not even 80+ cert), a decent asus micro atx board and bought some new ram (4GB) and that's what I'm still using to this day.

Long story short I really just have my eye on that gaming PC which would be my first ever. And kind of like a cute girl wanting to lose her virginity to a guy she loves, I want my first gaming rig to be one that represents this awesome community that I'm proud to be a part of. However if I'm offered either of the other prizes of course I would settle for them as well.  :D

P.S I left a message on the LTT twitch channel with links/suggestions on cleaning up the twitch chat and making streaming easier for you guys so check em out!  ;)

Btw.....bet you can't read a straight paragph like this out-loud, fast, AND without slowing down or stuttering!

loNG 5t0rY sh0Rt i realLy ju5t Hav3 my 3Y3 0n 7h@t g@MIng pc WhicH wouLd 83 MY fir5t 3ver. and kINd oF liK3 a cute giRl wanting 70 lose her virginity t0 @ guy $he lov3$, I w@nt My Fir5t gaMIng RIg 7o 83 on3 tHa7 r3pres3nts tHis @We$0m3 coMMunI7y th@t i'm proud to b3 @ P@[member=r795] 0f. h0Wever if i'm oFfer3d ei7h3r of tH3 otHeR priZe5 of c0uRs3 i woulD s377L3 for 7h3M a$ w3Ll.

Congrats on a million subs Linus, I have been watching your videos since like 2010 and i don't think I've missed a video since lol. Again thanks for the great content guys.

Definitely amazing news. Congratulations LMG!!! Rest assure that your content is helping us, and has helped us throughout these years, and will continue doing so. THANK YOU GUYS!!!!

I started watching recently as my friend told me about him when i said i was looking to build a computer, haven't done it yet but i want to soon. Never knew there was a forums so this is cool to see.

Love the tech videos linus, I really like tge handy tech under 100$videos. Keep it up!

I spell favorite without a u.... Lol.

But seriously you taught me all I know about PC gaming.

I would love to see a review on a pure linux laptop build such as System 76's laptops.

I would also like to note that Linus Media Group's videos has been one of the biggest aids for me landing a good and secure I.T. job right out of college. Without the videos that LMG has produced I would not have had the advantage that your videos have given me to land such a great job. As you are deeply thankful for all of the subscribers, we are thankful for you.

Well Linus or anyone who reads this, i am a have been a follower of the Linus chain for a little while now. But the one thing i picked up from this video and videos that hes posted a while ago, is the amount of dedication  he has put into something he loves to do. And i'm jealous... :( i recently wasn't hired for a position at an entertainment center because i was pushing the fact that i'm getting into the IT field. Which didn't make sense to me... But anyways :( I don't know, i think highly of you and your crew Linus. Wish i could join you guys. 

...sigh

I like the videos about PC components,

and I love Linus presentation manner.

good luck , waiting your next video.

I first found out about you guys, by looking for some SSDs reviews. I was looking for one to replace the old HDD in my laptop. Since then, I am always waiting for the youtube notification which tells me that you posted a new video. Love your work@