1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

My series is the tips and tricks. My favorite video from linustechtips is when you brought your xps back to life

Linus,

You are literally one of the best tech youtubers on the internet.  I have watched your videos for so long and I hope you never stop making them

Ever since I fond Linus Tech Tips on youtube, I've watched it nonstop. I found out about Linus when I was watching a Q and egg video from newegg TV and they mentioned "Linus" and I decided to look it up and here I am. Congratulations on a million subscribers! You definitely deserve it. I love your videos! don't know much about PC's but I love learning about them from your videos, and once I felt like I knew enough (not a lot, but enough) to build my own PC, i did it and i had a lot of fun doing it! Keep making videos! LINUS TECH TIPS FTW!!!!!!!!! :D

I've stuck around for over a year now, keep it up guys! I look forward to the best tech news coverage on the internet every week!

The original idea was to write a short, awkward fan fiction but those get out of hand too quickly and you guys don't deserve that right now. 

Good luck for the future and may our great lord, Gabe N, look upon thee favorably.

I first found the LinusTechTips crew when I was searching for Razer reviews. Since then I have really loved the team and how they make videos. My favorite food is pasta. I wish I had Linus's phone number so that i could ask him tech Q's. LINUS AND CREW U KNOW EVERYTHING.

Congradulations on getting 1 million subscribers!!!! Love you guys and what ya'll do! Can't wait to see what ya'll do next :)!

Welcome to all the new members! I hope you guys enjoy your stay on the forums. This place really is an awesome community - but it takes all of us to keep it that way. :)

Good luck to everyone on the giveaway, and cheers to Linus and the team on their continued success!

Hi Linus Tech Group!! I am so happy that you have reached a 1,000,000 mark on YouTube. I am a simple 13 year old and I have a dream to go into computers for college when i am older or even maybe work with you guys. But anyway I have been saving up to build a computer as of 9/11/14 I have $304 and my build is about $1,500. I would really love to win that custom gaming rig because that would save me a lot of money and I could get some good games. I really hope you find it in your hearts to help me out. No matter what!!! Thank you guys for everything you do and I hope you become a HUGE business some day.

Computer Build: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/CollinK101/saved/qQV2FT

Thank you.

CollinK101

Hey, Linus and the team congrats on the 1 million subs it has been a long road. I can't wait for 2 million just keep working hard and it will come. I seem to rally enjoy all your tech videos although the one thing you should do is, make a video abut the surface pro 3 gaming test. I want to know how that turns out. I love your variety though whenever I see results from a search and there is a video from Linus tech tips I immediately click on that one because I immediately know it will be quality entertaining and trustworthy. In any case as far as it goes for the give away, I am very grateful to win anything so whatever. Thank you for the videos and giveaways.

Awesome channel that I found by looking for build guide and still following until now. Great job Linus and the group and keep up the good work. Still waiting for your next unboxing videos  :D

I will recommend your channel to my friends and yeah! Love you guys! Thousand thumps up!!!

Linus, we all thank you and your team for your dedication and hard work. I know that your videos have been a huge help to myself, and countless others and I hope that it continues to inspire others like us!

You guys make my favorite youtube videos and do a great job incorporating both knowledge and humor into videos.

wooo free stuff from linus!

ok so i found your site a couple months back trying to find an installation video of server 08. i watched a short "explained" video of yours and i was immediately intrigued. before i knew it i had watched over 50 of your videos in one night (friday night so no work next day). since then i've expanded subscribing to your channel and ncix etc. anything with your face in it i subbeded. i like you and your team because you really know how to share your passion. so if i win a prize go ahead and scribble away. it may look like butt but itll be a butt from you! i want that butt linus...gimme dat butt!

CHEERS!

I like pie.

Really, I found this channel when it was in its infancy, I was just starting off learning about technology. Taught me how to put together my own system and ever since have built many for family and friends, becoming the go to guy for tech and hardware in the family. Though I haven't had much time to contribute to the forums lately.

My favorite food is chimichanga, because chimichangas dude. no more explanation required.

So I had been searching for info on water cooling and was watching some guy and in the middle of his video he says something like: “I don’t do things like Linus; he explains everything. I don’t do the why I just show you the how.” <Stop video><Search for Linus on YouTube> Ah, much better. And that is how I found the channel. I very much prefer knowing why.

Thanks for the great videos!  :)

I'm gonna pour my soul into this entry, get ready :-) It has been quite the ride Linus! Through thick and thin, you will always be my go to tech tips guy :-) Ever since you only had a few subscribers, you have been putting out so much amazing content and I want you to know that we, as your fans, appreciate all you've done and every single ounce of sweat and tears you've poured into making awesome YouTube videos. From the bottom of my heart, I thank and congratulate you!

Congrats on one million subscribers! Your videos are always so thorough, useful and informative and I've been able to learn a lot from subscribing and watching whatever you upload. Keep it up!!!

I've been saving for a computer for while now almost have enough but winning one would sweet!

Hey LMG! I love you guys! I've started watching you guys for only a year, every since my friend by the name of Brian B. Gave me your channel when I asked him about what I should put in my system when I began the build. I swear, it has been the best channel and one of the few channels I use for anything PC related for a while. The first time I've ever seen Linus was on the NCIXcom channel, and I still remember when the resolution was poopy and didn't scale correctly. However, now you guys are doing full 1080p YouTube, and even 4k! I love you guys and I love how you guys have advanced so much in just a few years. I'm never going to stop watching your videos, whether it be on TechQuickie, ChannelSuperFun, or you main LTT channel. Don't stop, and keep doing what you're doing! It's great! Man, you guys are quite possible the only YouTube channel, along with NCIX that I've seen that truly cares about their own forum or community. I love it! :D I apologize for my excessive use of "love" in my paragraph, but I honestly think it's the only way I can express my fondness of LMG. :D

Also, your video just about hit me in the feels. The fact that you guys started from nothing up to what you guys are now, just warms my heart. You guys are devoted to daily content, and it is just amazing! Your videos have been great ever since the start. I don't know how many times I can express myself, but I love you guys!  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

post-76329-0-23106200-1410491949.gif

post-76329-0-91757300-1410492113.gif

- Posted by Aaron Kuo

Linus I'll apologize for any miss spelling or bad grammar up front I am useing a phone because I broke my desktop. I would love to tell you ive veen watching for about two years now and your channel helped me figure out what I should get for my first build. By watching you're videos I've learned so much about pc hardware, it would have been almost impossible for me to figure this out on my own and the tech community is not very welcoming to noobs. I would also like to say because of you and your team ive decided toalso go after my dream of becoming a cheff. I know not realy computer related but seeing you do what you love was the kick I needed to pursue my dream and I want to thank you.

P.S. I suck at typeing forgive my errors iam useing a cell phone

I love you Linus. Lmao just saying you're my favorite youtuber I watch every day; always look forward to new videos.