1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thanks a bunch guys, for the awesome daily content. I have been subbed from almost the beginning. Good luck to everyone in the giveaway!  :)

MSI R9 290 Gaming | MSI Z77 MPower Big Bang | XFX Pro 750W Black Edition | i7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H100i | GSkill Ripjaw 2x8Gb | NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal | OCZ 128 Gb Vertex 4 | Samsung 250Gb 840 EVO | 1&2 Tb Seagate Barracuda | Logitech G510 | Logitech G700 | Logitech G35 | 3 x LG E2442V
-it24-

Linus, legend of the YouTube tech videos...

Congrats on 1 mil, wish you to be more successful!!!

post-110964-0-73102300-1410487512.jpg

Whenever I need a review, not doubt but to go to Linus. Happy 1 Million!

Congrats. I found your channel when looking through YouTube for parts when building my new rig. I basically found all thing I need to know about PC from you. By the way, are you guys planing to make a android app for linudtechtips forum?

I wanted to build a pc this spring, so I looked for popular Youtube videos that built Pc's for inspiration. Obviously I found you, and the rest is history!

Thank you very much for being who you are and starting L.M.G I watch every video you guys upload, if I plan to purchase a computer related item the first thing I do is to see if you have done a review of the product.

My favorite video style you guys do is 'Handy tech under $100' and extreme product testing like when you test that screen protector with your motorcycle. 

CPU Intel Core i5-4670K 4.2GHz Quad-Core    CPU Cooler Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid     Motherboard MSI Z87-G45 Gaming ATX LGA1150   Memory Patriot Viper 3 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600     Storage Samsung 840 Pro Series 128GB 2.5" SSD     Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM    Video Card MSI GeForce GTX 770 2GB   Case Cooler Master Storm Scout 2 (Black) ATX Mid Tower   Power Supply Corsair 750W ATX12V / EPS12V  Optical Drive none Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 ultimate

Hello Linus! i am a new subscriber and i found out about your channel from Austin Evans. I have only been subscribe for about 4 months but i i really like your content, thank you!

Sincerly,

Bryce D.

Congrats, linus and the rest of the team. I stumbled upon your channel about a year ago learning how to build my own computer. Since then i have watched almost all of your videos and i went from knowing nothing to being the top of my new computer tech class. I cannot thank you enough for your videos. Some of my favorites are the build guides and the product reviews. Again i say congrats, in my opinion you should be one of the biggest youtube channels. YOU GUYS ROCK!

You guys have the best computer-related videos on Youtube, keep it up.

Hi, I love the channel, and have been watching for about a year now. I always look forward to your videos :) 

I think what you guys do here is something special - never in our time have we had someone so decicated to helping people in the PC space, from building, to upgrading and customizing rigs, you guys do it all.

Thank you!

I'm amazed that LTT has 1million subscribers! I still remember the days that the studio was in Linus's garage.

Anyways giveaways are always awesome and while I do want to win. I also want to congratulate LTT on its accomplishments.

If you guys care how I found LTT it was thanks to a comment on one of Elric's videos just prior to CES2013.

Your videos make me want to build an awesome gaming rig. If I could just win one instead, that would be ggrreeaatt.

I am so proud of you all at Linus tech tips. I really like the gaming PC builds and am thinking of building one my self. Keep going I'll be there for 2 million!

I found the channel by looking for a mouse that I thought Linus did a good job at reviewing. I really like the build a PC guide cause I wanna make one myslelf. If I could choose what prize I want it be the gaming rig since it be different than my laptop gaming.

I enjoy the fact that the LMG remain honest & objective with their reviews, even with sponsors' hardware, along with the razzing for sponsors to hurry up already (k70 :D).  Yes I have read Corsair responses regarding ensuring quality, but I am in project oriented work as well, and they neglect to mention that there are always options aka, the triple constraint.  Maybe that was the right choice, but resources is another option to keep a date (albiet potentially impacting cost, or another project that the resources were removed from). Anyway, I enjoy LMG continuing to be advocates for us consumers rather than purely marketing tools :).

Damn, when I saw this I partied so hard my dick got stuck in a fan I think you owe me some stuff.....

That surface pro sounds dayyyyyum fine. Plus I need it for school.

P.S. I went to the doctor he said I caught an STD from my fan.

Ok.. I remember that I first founded the channel because I wanted to know how to build a pc, and now I watch it because it's the best channel I have always found, also, the build guides are my favorite series of the channel just because of this, and.... I like peanuts!

PS: don't stop making the best content of youtube :3

1 million subscribers.  That is awesome.  Keep on rockin' and I'll keep on watchin'.   

Thank you for helping me build my computer. i loved your 280x video comparison and went with the msi version.   I would have actually had to read with out you linus and team :D ps your build guides are addicting to watch.