1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

wow so awesome to sse how far you have and your channel come ! you were difinately the person who inspired me to start computer building and generally being more into tech around two years ago and its been a fun ride  :D  thankyou :)

linus techtips is the best

started to watch 4 years ago

and

i think first video i watched was this : 

i wanna say thank you for all of your awesome videos and keep up your good work :D

edit : what happened to your linus cat tips

I've been watching for about 6 months now, and everyday I look forward to an upload. So I would like to thank you guys for making some the best videos on YouTube.

I knew nothing about computers and i was staying on campus over the summer (international student), so i decided to watch PC build guides out of boredom. When i watched your overkill water cooled gaming right i subscribed right away cos well ur content is awesome. 3 months after i have my own custom built gaming PC based on ur compact gaming rig build guide.

post-132728-0-05806700-1410462805_thumb.

Oh man 1 million subscribers!

I first saw a linus tech tips video when linus was still rocking the blonde hair and the frosted tips, i thought it was a joke video at first but then i realized he knew his stuff.

I'm still waiting for the day he comes back with the frosted tips..

Your Videos are amazing and all i can remeber is seeing your channel and instantly loveing it so congrats on the million subs you really deserve it ! (PS: Nutella is LIfe)

my favorite food is mashed potatoes :3

I freaking love you guys.

please, every one of you, keep making such awesome videos. :D

How you found Linus Tech Tips: I believe it was just from searching Youtube about Computers and hardware reviews for my own custom PC.

Your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips: Enjoy Linus hands on videos and the ones when load of the team are involved and joking around.

What product you would like to see us review in the future:  To find and test the best Quietest PC Case ever! That can block out the sound of the components and fans while also being efficiently cool. (Aircooled and Watercooled) 

P.S Linus you need to open up a store Preferably in the UK and make me the Manager :P 

--- CPU:  AMD A10-7850k --- Motherboard:  ASUS X88MPlus --- RAM:  G-Skill 8GB Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 Dual --- GPU:  Integrated APU --- Case:  Aerocool Dead Silence Gaming Cube Case  ---

I found you guys by YouTube looking up gaming PC builds as I got interested in PCs you guys have opened a hole new would to me and turned me in to a smarter person and tbh I think we need to thank you more than u thanking us for giving us the best YouTube channhals out there thanks

how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future

I originally found LTT while looking up how to build a computer, After watching some videos on motherboards and ram I was hooked, I really like the more complete product oriented reviews (ie the electric skateboard, or the smart watch). However, I would love to see some video game reviews like Civilization: Beyond Earth. Great work so far guys, keep it up!

Most importantly i see that you have spawned a certain "ambition" in me. An ambition to learn, you see, i've watched a tremendous amount of youtube videos on your channels. What i found beyond information & entertainment was truely great. your dedication to technology, computing & community  certainly inspired me to build my own PC for the first time back in april 2014. This photograph is just the beginning..

Not only did i learn at face value from videos on your channels but i actually had "FUN" doing additional research to pinpoint my computing needs. I believe you & the Linus Media Group team~thing in a way helped me narrow down a genuine passion.
   So in conclusion, i say thank you! and good fortunes with all of your future technical endeavors! 

Sincerely, a long time lurker - Ryukkewazzu

P.s.- As far as future video suggestions, that newly announced Dell 34', ultra-wide,curved,1440p monitor... yes, that!

post-119464-0-18574100-1410462184_thumb.

Woohoo! Way to go Linus Media Group!

I'm a fairly new subscriber, only been watching for a few weeks/a month or two. I was researching a computer build (still kinda am since it's not done yet) and found LinusTechTips. I was up for hours watching basically all the review/comparison/unboxing videos I could just because I enjoyed them, not even because I was looking at that specific product.

Oh and also, you guys totally helped me with my english project this semester funny enough. I had to pick an overall research topic, and chose to do it on net neutrality after you posted a video in which you talked a little about it. (I don't have much news exposure so I hadn't heard of it until then)

Keep it up! As long as you keep releasing this great content, I'll keep supporting you!

I first saw your videos in 2010. First on NCIXs' youtube channel, and later on LinusTech. I've really enjoyed watching your videos. For the most of the time they're really informative, and interesting. Your TechQuickie videos has learnt me a lot of new things about computers, and comuter components that I didn't know. (Other things aswell.) Congratulations on 1 million subscribers, and let's hope you'll get another million!!  :) (Sadly I don't remember how I found your videos. I was quite young at the time. -_- )

I discovered the LinusTechTips Youtube channel when I was trying to find unboxing videos for laptops from 2012, I think?
Ever since then, I've been watching all of your daily uploads.

Hope you guys continue doing what you love.

And please do more unboxing vids.

:)

You've been doing a great service for the electronic community. Thank you for you dedication.

Congraz on your 1,000,000th subs!!!!

How did i find your youtube? it started when i watned to learn how to make a pc, and overclock, heck i even watned to water cool my pc. You were the one that always popped up. 

Your style of video making is not like others. it reminds me of a hyper ass Einstein.

MY FAVORITE FOOD IS RICE LOL LOOK AT MY NAME : FRESHRICEMAN  

Wow! It's been an amazing journey! Been since I don't know when. I remember watching linus a few years ago when he began but only subscribing maybe a year ago. You've always done a great job linus!

I discovered Linus Tech Tips back when the Intro was still the funky music one. I used it to gain knowledge of all the things I would need to start building my new computer. Thanks for all the vids, and good luck in the future.

I haven't been a part of this wonderful community on the forum. Linus, I remember I found your videos and always regarded them as the most informative product reviews: you were always professional and interesting. I've now built my own gaming PC thanks to you and your many helpful videos. Choosing peripherals was done with informed decisions based off of your recommendations; I know you know that your reviews matter and do not take this fact lightly so I appreciate that. Thank you everyone who has made this community work and keep making videos. Congratulations on 1x10^6 subscribers and many more!

I guess a bit thank you is order from me to you.

I only moved in to working in the IT world in January, your videos have helped me learn about hardware along with other bits though your main channel as well as fast as possible. 

It's made things easier to understand and given me the confidence to no only build my own rig but go all in first time and over-clock and water-cool the sucker so thanks!

Here's to 1 million more! 

(Love the unboxings)  :D

I haven't been subscribed to you for a long time,but one of my friends referred me to you. I am really GLAD they did. Congrats Man!

I'm relatively new to LTT, but the style you do reviews and how you can help both beginners and experts is really unique. And you guys really kick ass at music videos (the 50 Cent headphone video). Thanks for the free entertainment!