1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Found LinusTechTips  about 2 years ago when I was building my first PC. Man, the hours spent watching videos and being confused what the difference between RAM and CPU, GPU and motherboard haha :P

Thank you for all your content over the years, it has honestly helped me a lot :)

Dude Grats on everything you've achieved. You really have taught me a lot and your work is always appreciated. 

:D  I don't know if you want to call this sad or funny but my favorite video is the Bluetooth easter egg hunt  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

ah man, you guys are just every color of awesome! if it weren't for a lot of your videos I probably wouldn't have my amazing (not so much) gaming rig: Digital Overload. I have always seen the extra effort you guys put into the videos and find that it's crazy that you were able to build a business out of it. on top of that I got into this forum originally needing help, but I kinda got sucked into the community, and have become an active contributor. I am very happy to be part of this community, that's ran on a bathroom server xD! congratulations on the 1,000,000 subscribers, and don't ever stop being awesome Linus Media Group!

don't know how long I have been watching but it has been a few years now! and I have been on the forum for about a year I would say.

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

Congrats on one million subscribers! To the best I can remember, I found your channel while I was looking at PC part unboxings and reviews and have been watching ever since. I have not yet been able to build my own PC, but it is definitely something I want to do! Thanks to you and all of the team for all the hard work you put into these videos!  :D

i5-520m -- Intel HD Graphics -- 4GB Ram -- Windows 7 Pro x64

It has become part of my daily routine to watching Linus' videos. I wish i found the channel before and the content keeps getting better and better!

Thanks for the opportunity that you give us linus its always good to see that your business is doing well good luck on another years to come...and i miss your jokes on the videos :lol:  

I've been a follow of LTT and LMG since 2011 when just browsing PC Hardware. You guys have put out great content with tons of information. The part I enjoyed the most is the personality you put into it. Its not a lecture, its not a plain product showcase, its a LMG video about a product/concept. Love what you guys have been doing because it has helped me and a lot of other people make better decisions about our tech.

Congrats Linus Media Group!

Wow, This channel has grown pretty fast, convinced me to build my first computer and now i love tech :) and kfc.

I have enjoyed the content you have put out for a long time. Congratulations on the 1 million mark you and the whole team deserve it :D.

My favorite color is 32. <-- *Me trying me be funny.* 

Thanks again for the amazing content/deadacation!

I found your videos back in 2011 when I was first getting into PC gaming. I found them extremely useful to a noob like me, at the time. Today I have built 3 PCs, 2 were mine and one for a friend,I go straight to your channel any time need help or want to catch up on processors or graphics cards. Your videos have helped me so much. Thanks for the fantastic quality videos over the years and for years to come. Congrats on 1 million, you deserve it!

i5 3570k @ 4.9 ghz/1.27 volts, Asus P8Z77-V LK8 Gb Corsair 1600mhzGigabyte Windforce R9 290 1140/1625, Silverstone RV02, Kingston V300 120 gb, 1 TB WD Blue HDD,Seagate barracuda, Evga Supernova 750 G2Hyper 212 EvoWindows 8.1, K70 Red LED Blue switch, Razer Deathadder 2012, Sennehiser HD 598

Crongrats Linus (and the others) for that milestone. Your channel really is a good place to get information about all those shiny hardware pieces.

I found LinusTechTips when I was looking for parts to replace my old PS3 in favour of a powerful PC.

Thanks for the help!

Congratz Linus and the tech tips group you guys are awesome! I found you guys from your ULTIMATE Pc build video and your tech reviews are my favorite! Congratz again on 1 million subscribers!

Discovered LTT while trying to figure out the first steps in building a PC. Needless to say I got more than I bargained for. Here's to hoping for ten million subscribers soon!

Good work on reaching 1k subscribers Linus!!! I have been watching for years now, and all I hope is that you start to review more affordable stuff like the msi gtx 760 hawk.

Congratulations on a million youtube subscribers! I found you guys about two months ago when I was researching new graphics card options. I came across your MSI R9 270 review and I realized that it was the card for me. Grabbed a sealed one off of eBay and a new Corsair power supply from amazon, and my PC runs games so much better! Now I've been researching for a new case since the airflow in my current one isn't good at all, and I was waiting for you guys to review the 780t from Corsair because I knew I wanted that case but could only rely on an honest review from you. Thanks so much and congratulations.