1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Finally you guys made it! It was a well-deserved goal of Your career, and I hope that You will never change, because this is how we love You! ;) Thanks for the entertainment through the years, and for cheering me up when I felt down.

Love the channel, and hello if you are reading this during the WAN show because I have won, which I doubt is going to happen, but its worth a shot.

Well this is my first post in this forum...

I found your channel in youtube.... i believe.... 3-4 months ago...
But i see alot of your videos...

i love the videos when you build a pc like the ultimate water cooling system... i love that!
or the 4k System...

I don't think i can win... but lets give it a chance (Y)

I can't remember what rabbit hole i went down to find LTT but all I know is that I'm no techie but I'm starting to learn a little bit of everything thanks to your channels and forums mainly lurking atm building base knowledge but hey gotta start somewhere.

Can't wait to see the Corsair k70 and k95 rgb reviews. I'll be picking one up once funds allow if linus gives it a thumbs up.

Also go Canada that is all.

I am the one who goes bump in the night... usually making a sandwich.

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo White - Motherboard: ASUS X99 Deluxe - CPU: Intel i7 5820k - RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance 2666mhz ddr4 - GPU: Dual EVGA gtx 980 SSC - PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 750w - Cooler: Custom PETG Loop on cpu and gpus - Storage: 500gb Samsung 850 evo ssd, 2x Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 3tb hdd

Congratz! I wasn't really comming too much on this website, but I think I should. I didn't because I have so much stuff I want to check everyday that I found it good enough to just follow the channel for news. I found Linus about 2-3 years ago because I LOVE checking on news about computer parts and evolution of new products like graphics cards, cpus etc.

OMG i didnt even notice the sub number being that high already, i can't believe it went up so fast. But actually i can, because no one deserves it like you Linus. I dont know any tech or non tech youtuber who has ever been so good at explaining and informing me like you have. And i truly admire that. :) If i had to make a request for a new review, i would like to see you review the new IPhone 6, i would really like to hear your opinion on the new screen sizes.

Very beautiful prizes :D I follow Linus from when I was looking information about certain components of the computer :D

I'm so psyched you guys finally hit 1 million subs. I found you guys when I first started the journey of building my first PC. I watched all the popular tech dudes on youtube, but yours stood out. The quality and professionalism of your videos are top notch and when you guys let loose, the quality doesn't suffer (It's a nice occasional contrast). I think I watched at least 6 months of backlog and have watched almost every video you guys have put up since. The WAN show is one of my favorite video podcast-type productions. It's so clear how much effort and enjoyment goes into the videos. I hope LMG stays profitable for as long as you guys enjoy making your videos.

As far as content I'd like to see: I enjoyed Slick's latest VO video from CTIA. It fit perfectly with the footage. I wouldn't do it all the time, but I'm sure you guys will use that format when it makes sense. I was gonna say that I'm not that into ChannelSuperFun, but looking over the videos there I think I may have been missing out. It might be too much extra work, but board games or video games (probably indies) would excite me. Do some office lasertag.

Keep up the good work! 

I started watching linus tech tips when i had the growing intrest in how to build a gaming pc. so i started looking for videos on youtube when i came across a linus tech tips and was impressed at the amount of detail and real useful information that is put into his videos. My hats off to you and congrats on 1 million subscribers. :D

I found Linus Tech Tips when Luke did the build-off against Paul at one of the expos a little while back. Luke said Linus made him wear the horse head mask. Good times.

Hey i just want to thank you because if your videos and most of all build guides. I just ordered my own personal rig after working the whole summer, thanks for everything

I found you because I was looking for PC stuff, and plus I like technology and stuff. You're my favourite tech channel

Thank you Linus and everyone at Linus media group. Ive started watching your channel since what seems like forever now. Your videos have taught me alot about computers and also has kept me caught up with the new upcoming tech and the latest techy news thanks to the WAN Show. I want to see Linus media group grow and become everything you guys want it to be....as long as you still put out daily videos :D

Congrats Linus and the whole crew!

and thank you for helping me understand alot of things about techs!

Greetings from the Netherlands!

I first started watching your videos sometime early in high school. Through them, I was exposed to the whole computer/pc world. They indirectly lead to me choosing to pursue computer science in college.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks for all the great content, I am not a hardcore gamer or PC person but I still love an enjoy your content.

How about a 3d printing section in videos?

With printers,filaments and software tips, it's becoming mainstream already.

I found LTT about a year ago when I was looking for computer build guides. It's been a great experience being a part of this community

I found Linus Tech Tips when looking through YouTube reviews on gaming headsets.

My favorite types of videos are the reviews, under 100$ videos, and everything on ChannelSuperFun. :D

For what I would like to see on the channel just keep doing what you're doing. :)

My favorite food is Pizza.

<3

Hello Community,

A long time ago in a place far far away, I saw a video on the side of another video i was watching. This side video changed my life. I saw many people liked it so i went to try it out for myself. Then I thought, "oh this isn't a horrible video!" From there on I continued to watch videos about random tech i would never get, and some pc parts that i wasn't interested in. When I found linus' channel I had no real clue that pc gaming was actual a thing. In present day I sit here on a laptop looking to get into gaming more on the pc platform, and I am applying to win this piece of poop. I want it to be my piece of poop.

Love you linus,

LampisLife

Congrats Linus and group, thanks for all your videos.

Thank you for having amazing content to watch, always fun watching your vids and watching the WAN show. Ive learned so much about tech and it's helped me make wise decisions in building my beast. Keep up the great work and let's see 2 million! From a fellow Canadian, thank you for the hard work and great content.