1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Woo, I finally got around to making an account!

I stumbled upon your forums while trying to update myself on what new computer parts were around. And then I also happened to stumble upon your YouTube channel and I thought to myself, "Hey these guys look really professional with both forums and a channel, I better check them out". And boy am I glad I did.

I'm still looking to building a new computer, because mine really has seen better days, but I've learned a lot from you guys and your videos. You really have something here.

Found your channel while searching for a good thin gaming laptop. I quickly came to the conclusion that this was the best channel for technology updates on youtube and have been subscribed since. Love your channel, keep up with the good work.

btw, heres a picture of my favorite food ;)

post-128546-0-95680100-1410439715.jpg

First of all congratulations on hitting 1m subs i`m really happy for you guys :P I`ve been subbed to your channels for around a year and i have to say you stepped up your game quite a lot for that time becoming one of my favourite youtubers :P

Anyway, recently i visited one of my friends who work in an organization that provides home for orphans and seeing all this little souls got me thinking what i could do to help and putting 2 and 2 together with inspiring people like Athene i tryed to stream on twitch and rise some donations but my video card is way too crappy for that so unfortunatly i couldnt :(  So if you guys pick me to win the monster pc that will make me really happy :)

P.S. If you guys are interested in helping the kids you can find the details here http://sosbg.org/ (hope its ok to post that link ) and hope you guys dont get lost because the site is in bulgarian and i dont think there is an english version

holy crap like wow, thats amazing

thank you Linus, Luke, Edzel, Brandon, Taran, Nick, and David for all the amazong videos that you guys have made over the years and giving so much knowledge and entertainment to me and so many others

Really enjoyed all the reviews you have put up, guys! Also, is there a possibility to do some kind of, I don't know, a round up or reviews of some actually good "budget" in-ear headphones that you might have used/tried in the past (if any)? Kinda looking for a professional opinion.  ;)   

I found Linus's channel when I was trying to figure out to build a computer! and he helped me figure it out and somewhat understand a thing or two about computers! I still have a custom built computer but i hope to build one soon! congrats Linus I know I haven't been here long but keep working my friend!

A computer made by linus? And signed?! Thats soo nice. What a lucky guy you would be to get that.

I can't say anything than thank you and you've done a really great job! Can't wait for more videos...

Congatulations for 1 million subscribers!!!

What I like about LinusTechTips videos is that when Linus reviews a product he takes some time to truly test that product in real life and than he include his personal experience with the product in the review video. Many other reviewers often only lists specs and do some benchmarks.

YAY! Gratz on 1m subs! :D  

I found LTT actually because my previous pre-built computer was really messed up and I was seeking help.  But, I ended up becoming active on the forum and joining community stuff and even am now the owner of a custom built computer!  

Whether I win the giveaway or not, I'd like you to know I am truly grateful to you and the forum for helping me whenever I have needed and helping me with not only my daily life but with my tech!  

:)

I came across Linus Tech Tips thorough a friend who if I remember correctly was after seeing it through a case unboxing/review he had looked up easily 3 years ago so at this stage I'm not even sure of which case, anyway I remember I just subscribed to the channel at the time and didn't watch much initially but again i cant remember how long ago I seen an archive video of the WAN show and that was it then I loved the show, started watching religiously each weekend (later started watching live at half past midnight or there abouts on a friday night).

As for video style i think the videos continue to get better and better, I do miss the unboxing type video granted i understand why that was gradually phased out in favor of other stuff.

But literally one of the best things to come from watching you guys was being slowly but surely introduced to the wider youtuber community like Tek Syndicate, Barnacules, Austin Evans, Timmy Tech Tv, Tiny Tom Logan ... the list just keeps on going.

I'm going to stop rambling now haha, Thanks guys for all the great content and keep up the good work

The first time I ever heard about this channel I was on the PCMasterRace subreddit.... And man can i sayi was glad I found this channel

I can't even remember how I stumbled upon you guys. But I instantly took a liking to your videos. You try to do things differently from others on YouTube and you always try to find new things to entertain us with. In addition, there are the 2 other channels. I watch every single techquickie even if I already know what is going to be explained, just because I like the way you explain things and it teaches me how I should explain things to the people whose pc's I fix. The superfun channel ALWAYS makes me smile. No matter how silly it is, I just can't help but smile.

I can say this as a loyal subscriber and viewer: I hope you guys stay around for a long time and keep providing us with the same quality vids. But most importantly: THANK YOU for all your hard work!

I've really enjoy watching Linus and found a lot of his videos very helpful... Also my favorite food is pizza.

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers! 

I first saw Linus in a thermal paste tutorial but it wasn't on Linus Tech Tips channel. I didn't know the channel until someone post channel's link on a gaming forum.

How i found Linus TechTips? 

About a 11 month ago, my hand only got 1.5K dollar to build a PC for my work and some gaming. And I went to YouTube to search for help. And I find  (ULTIMATE Build a Better $1500 Gaming PC Computer "How To" Guide).

After i see the video, I was pretty impress by Linus's skill for building some computer's.

Then next 3 days, I went to the shop and buy the following parts that use on the video.Core i5 3570K CPU,Intel 300 Series 180GB SSD,MSI Z77A-G45 motherboard,MSI GeForce GTX 660 Ti Power Edition,Seagate Barracuda 3TB hard drive,Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 RAM,Corsair GS700 power supply,Corsair H100i,Corsair SP Quiet fans,Corsair Vengeance 1300 headset,Corsair M65 gaming mouse.

Then the next day, I begin the build. I build the rig's while seeing the video if somewhere that i might not know. Then the PSU's wire problem come. I was dumb at that time cause i not really know about computer's thing. Then Linus help me again. And so my first PC that i build for myself is done.

The PC also give my some good time a gaming time with my good friend.

Sometime my friend come my home and play some game like Battlefield or CoD else.

And that's the story how i met Linus TechTips.

After subscribing to Linus's YouTube channel, I begin to know a bit about com. But now, some of my friend ask me what com should they buy.

So i pretty happy about this.

And by the way, I really hope to win the Custom Gaming PC build by Linus himself.

Cause the PC that i current use is slowly and slowly. Due for some gaming and working file inside.

I really wish to buy a new computer that can support my gaming experience and other of working.

Because the rig's are 4770K running at 3.5 GHz, a good performance on it's prize and it's processor is from Intel. Also 16GB of ram, pretty good for gaming and work for myself. And also 480GB SSD, pretty huge and good SSD in my mind actually.

So, that's what i really want to said in here.

I wish I can really get the Gaming Rig's PC prize cause I really need that.

And last i forgot.

Congrat for 1 Million subs on YouTube Linus!

I bet that's a long way for you and I wish you can get another 1 Million in near time.  :D 

It feels great seeing such an amazing youtube channel grow this much! I am glad I am part of this.

think you for the Channel. i found you at  random. I have learned alot pc for you and think you

First time i watched a LTT video was nearly two and a half years ago (before the rebrand). The enthusiasm of Linus in the way he presented tech news made it quite exciting for me. It was the time when I was first starting to wrap my head around the wide world of computers. May fondest memory of the channel is the video of Linus "reviewing" Slick's oil cooled rig, and stating he would never do a build guide for a oiled cooled rig. But still for some stupid reason I have always wanted the team to try one out.

Most of all I'd like to thank Linus and the team for all their hard work to make the channel and website the amazing success it is.

First of all, congratulations for 1 million subscribers! You deserved it. When i found this channel, i was trying to learn how to build PC. Computer hardware was a new thing to me, i studied software but hardware seems more interesting. After watching many videos, i stumbled to yours. It was the overkill build guide and i really liked it. I checked out your channel soon after that. I watched your reviews, unboxings, build guides, but then i found your techquickie videos, my favorite vidros. It gave me better understanding of computer hardware, your explanations were easier to understand than most explanations in the internet, and your jokes weren't that bad. I started to watch you daily videos after that. And now i'm planning to learn computer hardware :). Thank you Linus and The Team for helping me. You helped me find my real passion. No words can express my gratitude. I wish you guys all the best, keep up the good work and make more techquickie videos! And since you ask, my favorite is bacon.

Thank You for the awesome high quality videos. I can't wait to see them after school  :D

I stumbled upon your videos when i was a pc noob...

Your videos really helped me understand how each part of a computer worked and it gave me a lot of insight.

Thanks for making these videos Linus and never stop!

First of all ill like to congratulate for haveing 1m sub whhoooooo!!! Waiting for that golden youtube sign.....so that When i first met linus i was thinking for leaen more knowledge about pc then i search some pc build and there were i found your video that inspired me that some day ill build my own gameing pc