1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I didn't know this site existed until watching this video *facepalm*

I've been wanting to be a part of something like this for tech advice for some time now!

love all of your videos guys :) and linus.... I could listen to you for hours, narrate my life? :)

I love your videos Linus. Just keep going. I dont know how i found you but it is very good that i found you. Every video you have made is good.

Well i subbed a few weeks back, but man... your videos are amazing and i want to win that gaming rig :P

Man when the new consoles were about ready to come out, i was not interested in them at all. I was tired of paying a subscription to use the console to the full extent, in this case i was an owner of an xbox 360. Someone had then told me to look at pc gaming and i started looking up videos on youtube. Most of my research was on gaming laptops but then a how to build a computer video from you came up and i was fascinated. Well anyway, I built my first computer thanks to your help and now i just love it and i love tinkering with it. I found a new passion because of you and i thank you. 

Congrats on 1 million subs!!

I love your videos. Before I found your channel finding unbiased information on products was pretty difficult. Keep up the good work!

i just created the account on forum

but i have been subscribed to your channel from 3 yrs

Techquickie is the best tech youtube channel

My friend showed me LTT a while ago while he was watching the WAN show. Thanks for the fantastic content and good luck in the future. I'm sure 2 million is just around the corner.

Great job over the years and thanks for all the quality content!

You guys are great everyday I look forward to watching what you have, no matter what it is. Keep up the great work!!

Watch the Ncix videos and enjoyed them so decided to give you a chance on your own. Congratulations on you're success.

Your videos have helped many people, they have entertained many more, your videos have show me things that are handy to have around and made life a bit easier.. Keep up the great work and you'll be at 10 million in a bit. 

You now what the first thing came in my mind and  i want to share is big THANK YOU for LIGHTING UP a sparkle in  my eyes with one of yours Linus, i created Duke Nukem video contest video, it is ridiculous , stupid for me know and funny as hell, but im so happy that i made it, its a truly miracle when  people inspire someone to CREATE. Eventually without ART our eARTh is just e...h

I can't remember the exact date which I started watching your videos but you are always the go to guys for me when ever I'm thinking of upgrading my PC. If its a mouse, keyboard, case...whatever I always check to see if you have reviewed it and if you haven't then I don't buy it. xD All I can really say it that I have to thank you for all the help that you have given me through out building my own custom PC. Oh yeah and I really love crispy duck.

So very thankful for the channel and the community. Linus Tech Tips helped me to build my first computer and reading in the forums was also of great help. I try to watch the videos as often as possible and enjoy being educated on everything. Really really have been enjoying the "As fast as possible" series! Thank you all for what you do it really is the best tech channel and resource in my opinion. Hope 2Million comes quick!

:)

hey LTT,
all the way from OZ here just have to say that i have been watching heaps of your vids to better build my pc and others. Always good to find out what are good bits for the beasts. You can thank the Tek Sydicate lads for putting me onto your vids through mentioning you guys... I do watch other PC nerds like you guys from around the world but most are Nth American... Now what you need pretty much to do in the future is keep following MAD LINUS METHODOLOGY... always good to be a part of a self forged hard working mini empire... 

Cheers 
2XS of the land down under

(New to forum but been watching you guys for just over a year now on youtube)

I started watching LTT because he was the only guy who did a quick and dirty review of PC cases... like the single take format was good because sometimes you just need to go through ALL OF THE STUFF and pick your own favorites w/o hype or editor considerations.

As for the contest, I'm super excited to get a PC w/ a Linus cable job.......... lol j/k, but seriously, would be awesome upgrade to what I have and then I can donate my current rig to some students.

I would like to see more songs like the one with the Star Wars headphones ;)

I found linustechtips while searching for review for a case and I was amazed of the quality of the video and the review, so I subscribed in order to watch every new video from linustechtips!

Keep up the good work guys!

Personality and you're ability to get me and keep me interested in technology right from the beginning, thank you for all the free content!

This is so cool you guys deserve the numbers. I hope that you keep going and earn 10mil subs and by contrast 1mil forum members. Your videos have helped me out a bunch to go into an it career which I'm enjoying btw. So great job.

I realy enjoied the videos of Linus Media Group sofar. I am realy curious to see where it is going with the Linus Media Group.

You guys are realy doing a great job becous even in the Netherlands we watch your videos!

Keep going on!!

I realy like the non robotness of the videos, its always fun when something happens and linus put that "omg wtf do i do now?!?!" face. So keep the good work linus media group

CPU:Core I7 980X MoBo: Intel DX58SO Ram: 16Gb GPU:MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G Case: NZXT Source 530 PSU: EVGA 600B Cooler: H110 Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Headset: Corsair Vengeance 1400