1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Great job Linus,

I've been subscriber of your channel since you had 50 000 subscribers and you made me not only to love computers, but also to greatly improve my English skills (while I'm from Czech Republic). Thx for that. What I love the most are your build guides. Do an MITX super tiny build (something as you did with the Titan).

Thank you for all the great video's. I found your channel because i wanted to know more about my pc. I enjoyed your video's so much that I started following your channel and now I am even posting something on the forum. I never expected myself to do that, so you really got me into tech stuf. Keep the good work up.  B)

Linus, thanks for all the work you do. You've made technology one of the things I love.

Every day I come home from class, I hope on my pc to see if you've got a new video up. Your videos impacted a lot of what I chose in hardware for my own PC. I appreciate all the hard work you put in your videos and I can tell that you really love your job. I found your videos a few months ago and since have watched almost every series and playlist that you have. You review so many things that I want that it makes me stop and remember that I don't have the money for it! 

I really like the "Handy Tech Under $100" series. It's useful things like that which made me start watching your channel all the time. I hope you know that we love your videos and hope to see another 1 million subs soon!

AMD FX-8350|Asus M5R97 2.0|Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB|Asus GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II|Rosewill Blackhawk Mid Tower|Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM|Corsair CX600M|Samsung SyncMaster 205BW|Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo|CM Storm QuickFire Rapid - Tenkeyless (Brown)|Zowie EC1 Evo Black|Razer Tiamat 2.2 Headset|Windows 8.1|

Found the channel around 6 months ago when looking for a new monitor. Great content a good balance between information and entertainment.

Thanks for the videos and best of luck moving forward.

Thanks, Linus, for chainging my life only by your awesome daily videos! :)

I have been subbed since 200.000 subs and have lurked on the forum for half a year, a little bit late  ;)

Thank you Linus and all your great team for all the amazing and fantastic videos!

Can't wait to see another 200 posts from accounts with 1-5 posts on this topic =3

Gj guys, I found you when I was looking up things to build a pc.

It is said, that civilised man seeks out good and intelligent company, so that through learned discourse he may rise above the savage and closer to God. Personally, however, I like to start the day with a total dickhead to remind me I'm best! 

i found linustechtips by looking for build guides.

my  favourite series is build guide :D

i would like to see you review the Razer blackwidow chorma

Congratz! My favorite Linus videos are gaming laptop reviews, because they are the only review I actually understand what you're talking about in them (I'm not a pro when it comes to desktop components)

When ever i had some trouble or something with tech... i look up LinusTechTips. This channel has always been a big help to me, it even helped me build my own PC! I didn't even know anything about building a PC. all i can say is that i am grateful :) { ^_^}

i hope this channel grows even bigger

Congratz on 1 Million subscribers! 

I found Linus Tech Tips when I was looking for parts for my PC about 1,5 years ago. I've watched almost every video after that.

Like my name ,I'm from Thailand . I subbed you since you worked with NCIX,your first vid I had watched was ANTEC lanboy case unboxing  after that I subbed your channel .
If I'm the lucky one ,I'd like to have your custom PC with your signature !!! 

Thank you LMG for providing us with frequent high-quality youtube content.

I just want everyone to know that I truly LOVE pie. Thats it thank you for reading 

Goodbye

I still remember the first time I found you guys. It was a few years ago and I was still playing on my ps3, I heard one of my friends talk about "gaming pc's" and I got very interested. At first I thought Alienware built the best pc, but I quickly found out that building your own is much cheaper and gives you much more performance. I started learning the basics and I quickly found you guys. :) You guys teached me everything and not much later I built my very first PC. Thnx guys for everything.

Found your channel in late 2013.....Thanks for providing great content  :)

Keep up the good work !!

Thank you for entertaining and educating us with tech that we care about. I found you a long time ago but i only started subscribing about a 1 year ago when i realised that you were very worth subscibing for. i want you to do a review of something you really love, that you have been using for a very long time. Sweden out!

Your build videos helped me with my desktop build, also with some part picking.  To date inside & outside the case I've invested over $1900, it runs great "knock, knock".  I built it for me to enjoy, gaming, music, movies and tech videos.   I watch the Wan Show every week along with other informative videos.  The x99 mobos and new cpus "maybe graphic cards" have grabbed my attention somewhat.  It had been awhile since big improvements have come alone, watching improvements and pricing.                  

Thank You and keep it up,  Harley 

Awesome giveaway, i found the channel when i wanted to look on graphics cards.

I REALLY like lasagna. Like seriously. Lasagna is the bomb. There are days where lasagna will be the only thing on my mind. The cravings take over, and the lasagna craze is all i know.

On that note, congratulations on making it this far ^_^

Hey linus, first time using this forum, I could never get an account to work for me before. But now that it is, I just wanted to say thanks for all the great videos. I'd have to say my favorites are the tech quickies :D.