1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Firstly if I win which would be AMAZING I would like the custom built pc by Linus because, come on who wouldn't and also the first time I saw Linus on my screen was when I was in a bit of a kerfuffle with my computer and didn't know what to do so naturally I went on YouTube for support and after a few minutes of searching I stumbled upon a knowledgeable and professional person who had the solution to my problem. Anyway I really like the Tech Quickie series as it is really helpful and also I would like you to review the new Moto 360

Best of Luck to all who are competing and may the best person win

Thanks for all the great content you guys make.

You really inspired me in building my own systems (online) and without your tips I could never have done it.

Keep up the good work!

Linus was the first tech channel to which i subed to (I found them while I was building my first computer), and when I started watching some other youtube tech channels, most of them couldn't fulfill my expectations, they were either too perfect(they were missing the human element) or too biased.(of course there are exceptions Teksyndicate, MKBHD or Android authority and some more).

Been watching videos for a few months now, Great content and reviews of even greater products, even when I am unsure of certain products by certain manufactures I know I can rest easy when you review a product that initially had bad reviews.

Thank you for this opportunity! 

More banana eating on the Wan Show is appreciated.

Congratulations on the 1 million subscribers and thanks for the giveaway!

I've been a big fan of LTT for a couple of years now, I absolutely love what you do. I watch most of your videos and I've watched every WAN show. It's become a ritual to watch the WAN show VOD from Twitch after coming home from my nightshift on fridays. 

You guys keep doing what you're doing, you'll go far.

I found Linus, didn't even know I needed him

But I found Linus, never ever crossed my mind
I found Linus, had a garden never weeded it
But I found Linus, took an apple just in time

First time poster but long time follower. Love your vids and I hope you keep making them! :)  

I'm so happy the channel has reached a milestone of such recolonization! I've been watching like all the content and have become an awesome pro-sumer and have even completed a few rigs here and there mostly because of this channel. Im not on the forum much, but i really do support the channel. I have a few shirts, your amazon code and so fourth. Congratulations guys and we will all keep supporting you in the future!

Now do my damn MSI AG270 AIO review if you can snag one to review! I think MSI is doing something cool in the AIO relm and wanted to see the real application for a little machine like this http://us.msi.com/product/aio/AG270.html#hero-overview

-Professional Hard Worker and Problem Solver

So, yeah. I have the feeling the LTT will have a hard time accepting a person who has never posted on your forums as a winner(in case such a user is drawn).

Anyways, I like you channel because of the almost neutral interviews. I say "almost" as a good thing, I think people never search for a specific product review hoping someone will shoot down their hopes of said product being terrible. 

I found your channel (and some old NCIX stuff) while mucking around, trying to find out more about mechanical keyboards. Then I subscribed and since this day I keep watching your videos. I have to tell you, in case you are wondering - I am an advanced user, I've built my own rigs for the past 10 years, but even your simplest videos contain ideas that I find interesting. So I watch everything. 

Keep doing what you do. It's great that you got to do whatever you and your whole team always loved. 

Your review on the nvidia shield tablet is what led me to purchasing it and I've been loving it ever since.

I would like to see the review of iphone 6 and apple watch when they come out.

Also congratulations for 1 million subs.

Thank You for great content.

I like the format and style, would like to see more workstation grade stuff.

It is create to be part of this community.

I like the idea that You give the laptop to someone who deserves it. I know I don't.

Hi, my name is Markus and i live in Norway, Europe. I found Linus Tech Tips when i was searching for a good motherboard for my gtx 760, after watching a couple of videos, i bought one of them, it worked perfectly :) I then looked at more of your videos, and i guess you could say i got a little bit addicted :) (In a positive way ofc)  I enjoy all of your videos, but some of my favorites are the handy tech under 100 bucks, and the complete Linus Media Group tour. Congratz to you Linus and Luke, and to all the others working in Linus Media Group. I hope you will keep making great videos, i will always be there to watch them.

Found this channel when I was looking into building my fist computer. The information is very helpful and the videos are very entertaining.

congrats on 1 million subscribers it is well deserved!

Hey Linus, I actully started to watch your videos, when I was new to Youtube. Some how i tripped over NCIX and started to watch all the videos about building a pc and the whole graphics card stuff. 

Setting up a own business can be a pain in the ASS!!! I had the same problem.

Watching all your videos makes me feel like i´m beeing a part of a big community and a sort of Family, wich is (not like my real one ;) ) interested in Tech.

Have a nice day and congratiulations,

Youre Awsome!

Found linus about a year ago when I wanted to build a game rig. Still working on that, I am a bit short on the budget. Therefore to win this rig would mean alot

So, here is my giveaway entry, 'thing'.

I found Linus when I was looking for tutorials on building a PC. The video really helped me, cause at first, I always worried about how much Thermal compound to use and if I use too much etc. Since I watched the video I feel confident in building my FIRST PC soon! (Cause I need a new PC haha). My favorite series is obviously 'Build Guides' and I hope linus can show more ;) But I do like watching the reviews and un-boxings so I can find out all I need to know about the product. Could you possibly review some more AMD based products? for example; AMD FX 6-Cores, AMD R9 graphics cards (preferably R9 280 and R9 280x.

I also was wondering if you could do some more AMD build guides for gamers and designers. Cause I love AMD products and there price. Also do a Intel vs AMD video? showing the bad & good comments about the CPU's.

Hope you enjoy reading my entry :) Congrats on 1 Million subscribers!