1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

You taught me so much about computers and stuff around it, so thank you ! 

I found linus when i was looking for a 4k build guide............................still havent built one but the guide was awesome.          oh and for the ponys!

Congrats on 1 million subscribers, you guys absolutely deserve it!

Wow! the speed at which you guys got to 1 million is staggering, our next goal, to take down MKBHD!

I found linus tech tips because Im always looking for reviews and watching your videos even though Im a tech newbie I could understand almost everything you explained.

Manly tears were shed while I watched the video. Even though I never really use the forums, I've watched Linus' videos since 2010. We've come a long way since then, I'm genuinely happy for him and his crew. They deserve every bit of our praise.

Good luck to you guys in the future. See ya at the 2 million milestone!

I LIKE PIZZA ALOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And congrats on 1000000 Subs!!!!

Found your channel when i first thought about building my own PC. Your videos helped me a lot to find the right parts and to learn more about PCs.

I really enjoy hearing your honest opinion about tec and hope you will keep up the high quality.

I really love the channel. It always sustains high quality, very helpful and interesting daily content.

Thanks Linus and the whole group for these wonderful videos! :)

First time visiting the forum but I've been subscribed to your youtube channel for years.

I absolutely love watching all your Build guides, reviews and all sorts of cool stuff! I really like seeing reviews for stuff that I want to get, and knowing how good it is based on your great feedback! I have also learnt a lot from you videos too from As Fast As Possible. I really enjoy your build guides because they are quick, but very easy to follow! You deserve 1 Million Subscribers!  :D

Good job linus congrats from italy! keep going , your videos are awesome and really informative ( i dont know if its the right word xD ) anyway i really like your videos and they introduced me to the tech world  :D oh and would be very nice to see that gaming rig on my desk! :D  :P Hope you get another milion sub , 'cause its the right reward that a person like you should receive  :D  ;)

I love how involved you guys are with the community! It's really great to see something like this from someone so big!

I've been watching your videos since the dawn of time but only recently joining the forums. I enjoy watching the daily videos that you and your team make for us. GJ and keep on teching I'm glad to see that your going to give the laptop to whom you feel that is worthy of it instead of some Joe Shmoe off the Internetz somewhere.

Congratz on 1M Subs on one of your channels!

I found LinusTechTips when looking into building my own PC.

Favourite series of videos is the handy tech under $100 video.

For a product to review on the future i'd like to see you review the Zowie FK1 mouse or the HyperX Cloud Pro Gaming headset. 

Keep up the good videos and the good quality of videos and here's a screenshot of the channel at exactly 1M subs in case you haven't got one
http://gyazo.com/674e5de7362f2b88d17acc35f43f0436

I could say how much it has helped to watch your videos about all of the various facets of computer hardware and software. You know, all the great explainations of how stuff works, the reviews to help determine if i need or should get a particular product, and tips a tricks like how to save hardware in a pinch. Instead, I want to instead tell you that my favorite food is mashed potatoes. (oh, and congrats on the massive feat. of 1X10^6 subscribers)

Found you on the Microsoft sidewinder x6 video? I've subbed and watched almost most your videos since :)

Congratulations on one million subscribers!

LTT helped me build my first (enthusiast grade) PC. It's been three years since and now this forum and Linus videos are my main source of IT information.

You and your team are awesome (especially Luke). Keep on doing amazing job!

Gratz Linus and all the members of the LTT media group :)
been subscribed since pre-200k, Technology is awesome.

Cant wait for even more awesome content in the future :D

Thank you for providing for providing mountains of great videos and making this (mostly) great community happen.

I have been watching your videos since early unboxing days and don't plan on stopping.

Thanks guys, I really enjoy your content and all the work you put into the videos. I found you through Austin Even's channel, and it was down hill from their. Love all your videos, but really enjoy watching the channel super fun videos and your ocasional unboxing video. Would love to see some more stuff like budget builds, for those of us who can't or don't want to sink over a grand into a new PC. Love the show and keep up the good work.

The Linustechtips youtube channel is honestly one of the best channels out there. You don't need 30+ milion subscribers to be good, and this channel proves it! 

Realy hope this channel will go on for years to come!

Also resolution is just a number O.o

-Regards

"I fart in your general direction" -The Frenchmen

i want to win and i found linustechtips when i wanted a gamingpc and i wanted to buy it from a overpriced site because i didnt know how to build my own pc but then when scrolled trough YtT i saw Ultimate build a 1500 dollar gaming pc and i watched it and i watched the 2000 dollar one and i decided to build my own pc so thank you linus media group you saved me about 200 euros 

If I could ever get a chance to meet you, besides me livning in Denmark, I would be SO  happy.

So I guess I like... you :-)