1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hi Linus I Hope You Read This :D!

Congrats to a MILLION SUBS!!! I have been watching your channel from the start and you make amazing videos. You make a everything just as Einstein once said

" Everything should be made as simple as posible but not any simpler " its really easy to understand your videos and learn new things And Techquicke is Awesome and educating !! and I wish you all the best in the future :)

/ Noah

Oh my gosh. Congratulation Linus Media Group for hitting 1 million, I have a question for Linus. How come you do not respond to my messages on your main Facebook account? I want either the gaming rig for my channel or the surface pro 3. Once I get it, I will instantly make a video on my channel Maximusyellow. Good luck everyone. And may the odds be ever in your favor :D

I found you when I was buying a gamingcomputer but didn't know what components to buy and I found your channel and it really helped me, thank you guys!

Linus, just be yourself, i like you when you're yourself :D

all i have to say is well done lmg

<p>Pc specs: cpu: i7 4960x: gpu: windforce 780ti x3: cpu cooler: h100i: ram: 32gb corsair vengence pro red: motherboard: asus iv rampage black edition: case: 900d: ssd: 1tb 840 evo: hdd 4tb wb black: psu: corsair ax1200i: os: windows 7 ultimate: monitor: asus pb287q 4k

1 million is just a number. I want Linus to review his Lambo!

I think I found LinusTechTips the first time was when I was browsing the NCIX website and saw a video on a product.  I liked the unboxings as they showed a good quick overview of the product.

I love what you have done so far. Keep up the good work!

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome

I found Linus Tech Tips around 2012ish, but didn't really watch your videos until mid 2013 and I didn't subscrive till recently. I found you out by reaserching a certain part, I forget what it was. Anyway, my favorite type of videos you do are the case reviews oddly enough. They're extremely useful.  Chicken dumpling soup is the best food on the planet.

What would I like to see? Hm...More reviews of cheaper cases around the $30-$50 mark. I'm not in the best finantial situation, so I can't get that good of a case, It'd be a major help.

You've been a big help with me learning the ins-and-outs of computers, so I have to thank you. 

There's not really much I can say without sounding like begging, and this is my first time posting on the forums, obviously, sorry for that. Anything is fine, but I'd prefer the hand built computer, seeing as I don't really need a laptop.

First time i saw a video from linustechtip was because my freind wanted to show me a video about triple moniter setup and i just wanted to see more :D
So im glad you kept making video's and still do, i specialy like you gaming pc build's :D

Plz make a new crazy gaming build guide with the new DDr4 and Cpu's it would be awesome :D

And yeah a new gaming rig would not be bad either i still have my good old Hd 6950 in my pc :D

Keep up the good work.

I really want to thank everyone at linustechtips for helping me design and soon build my own personal gaming/editing rig. I have always wanted to do these types of things but always felt daunted by the components and software but thanks to watching hours upon hours of your videos I have become comfortable enough to proceed forward. I have always bought pre-assembled pcs, you know Dell, HP, etc. and now I see the benefit and fun of doing it yourself. Great options abound for the personal pc builder/enthusiast and I am glad that I will soon be amongst their ranks. I enjoy your videos so never stop! I enjoy your case reviews a lot and it helped me finally decide which case I would be using. I would like, if possible, more videos pertaining to video editing etc. I really enjoy these and like learning more about what types of hardware really helps out on that front. Congratulations on 1 million subscribers and here is to 1 million more!

First of all congrats. Love all of the build guides you guys done and the video editing is amazing. All of your videos are verry high quality and funny. I find it a lot better having "human errors" in your videos. I was planing this reply out for a long time but now I forgot what I was going to say. But anyways congratulations to the whole Linus Media Group and hope you keep going on like this for a long time!

Wow 1 mil so nice!

More Building tut in the furture plzz!

Thanks for all the videos!

I found Linus and friends a little while back while researching a new cheap keyboard for myself. I watched Linus unbox and talk about the Corsair Raptor K30 and I kept clicking interesting looking related vids until I almost had to hit subscribe. I love the channel, and your story. I'm really happy you all are successful in doing what you love and I hope you get to do it many years to come. 

PS, I hope you do a Holiday Tech Buyers guide this year! I enjoyed those videos but they we're a little outdated. 

Cheers!  :D

thank you so much, ive learned so much about what i want my computer to be. Thank you again for all the help

I have always loved watching your videos and they are actually what inspired me to join the pc community and build my very own gaming rig

I found Linus Tech Tips By searching for a Keyboard and a mouse watched your vids and realy helped me Deciding if buying it or not :) Would like to see what i see now xD keyboards/Mise/Graphics cards all of that sort of stuff and i kinda like Smashed patatos with melted Cheeze mmm Yummy :3 So yeaaah Good luck every one Rly need that Pc :P

Thanks for continuing to create quality content year after year. I would have never been able to build my first gaming rig without your guides and reviews. You manage to be highly informative and entertaining at the same time and I think that's what puts you above other content creators. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Great job on 1 million subs. Keep on making entertaining videos.

Congrats on the 1 million subs :)

Found your channel through /r/pcmasterrace and learned a lot about PC parts and building through your videos since i subscribed.

Keep up the good work :lol: