1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

The photography, cinematography, & typography of your videos are all great!

I love everything that you guys do! Thank you for existing.

Favorite food: Italian

Hello,

I found Linus Tech Tech researching info on building a pc for gaming. I still haven't built that rig yet so I'm crossing my fingers that I do win it. I'd be eternally grateful to you and will always spread the word about your awesomeness.

I found out about LinusTechTips via a tech friend. I was in the middle of getting my A+ cert and went on a tech video binge. The Linus channels have really stuck out, the videos are so entertaining, i love it!

Main Website | Main Youtube | Main Tumblr | Gaming Channel | Music | Local Tech Blog

Raidmax Agusta | Cooler Master GeminII S524 | AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz | Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 | 16GB DDR3 RAM | 2GB GeForce GTX 760

Sony, ASUS & Western Digital devotee

Really happy for you guys.

Found you while looking for reviews on some PC parts  after the first video  already loved the channel and subscribed watched every single video of the tech quickie  amazing series .

Keep up the good work .

The year was 2009. I was randomly searching YT for MSI G45 770 reviews and I found your channel.

Since then i've been watching LTT videos almost every day.

Keep up the good work, LTT crew rocks!!!

Hey Linus. Love your channels, love the videos you post. I would like to see things like motherboard, cpu, graphics cards, etc reviews/unboxings made more into a series. When I'm looking at various parts, having someone who's tried out the components talk about their features and qualities is far more helpful than just a list of benchmark comparisons that you get on most sites. As an example, in your case videos, you mention various pros and cons about the case, and why.  Seeing more of that, and more feature comparisons in your other component videos would be awesome, in addition to the performance comparisons.

You have inspired me sir. Before watching Linus Tech Tips I didn't even know how to assemble a freaking PC, what were the latest parts, I didn't even know of AMD's existence. Because of your videos I built first PC, I'm updated on the news and many many more. Thank you Linus Tech for making all of these things happen not just for me. More power! 

Processor : i7-6700k (stock speed)

Cooler : Hyper 212X

Motherboard: MSI Krait Gaming Z170

RAM : 4x4gb LPX Memory

Boot Device : Samsung 860 EVO

GPU : ZOTAC 1070 Extreme

PSU :Antec HCG-620M

Well Linus to me you were a great help when I wanted to build my first computer and I still remember that day, and since then I've watch almost every single video and all I can say is "Good job for your hard work" And lets hit that 2 million :D

Hey Linus your amazing an inspiration to young adults who want to become a tech/IT person in there future. I always follow your videos since the bigening the fact that you share a bit of your personal life (wedding, child) its great! cause it shows that a real non wealthy none sponcer individual could make it to be anything in there life. I hope I win but at the same time I hope to see you progress in life to the best you could be. Good luck to everyone. BTW you do have the coolest!!!! Job in the world super jelly!!!!

I found LinusTechTips when i was learning how to build a pc, and research different kinds of peripherals. Thank you for everithing you did <3

Just to answer all your questions: 
I found this chanel when i was building my own rig. My favourite videos are your random vlogs (e.g. how to dry a laptop, or the highlander event). You can reweiv whatever you like, i'll watch it anyway. And my favourite food is hotdogs in waffles :D

Thanks for being so great!!! :D

Hello guys and nice meeting you here.I found out about the forum some days ago and i was still roaming the vast majority of things there are in here..You've done a great job LTT and keep it up.LTT approached me some months ago with the videos and the style they had while i was searching about graphics cards and oc'ing.Thanks again and good luck everybody.

I found LinusTechTips earlier this year just after I finished building my first desktop. That channel is one of my main methods of keeping up with tech news and products. I really do appreciate all of the effort and devotion that goes into making them :D

Currently Playing: Borderlands, Borderlands 2, Terraria, The Binding of Isaac, TF2, BattleBlock Theater

I really like your content, It's informative, gives me info on PC builds & some other stuffs, but what made me subscribed to your channel is the unboxing videos. Well, I'm pretty much broke almost all of the time so I don't have money for some fancy ass peripherals so I'll just watch it in your channel if it's good or not.

More years  to come, more subscribers to come, Kudos to you, Sebastian

Just wanted to say congratulations for the 1m subscribers - it is evident from the quality of the community on this forum and on YouTube that all your hard work is very much appreciated by all.

There are far more worthy members of the forum who deserve winning the give-away than me, a long-time lurker, so I wish all the best to them.

thank you linus and your team for making me understanding more about computers, hardware and other things.

also i have to tell that the LTT forum is so great to help people and learn stuff you got almost immediately response on everything.

Keep up the good work and let me watch some more of you guys.

Congrats with the 1 mill milestone.

Gratz on 1 million subs , keep the videos coming. :)

How i found LTT was about 3 or 4 years ago i was getting ready to build my first PC and I had no clue what a motherboard standoff was or where to start so i took to youtube and searched how to build a PC videos and one of linus' videos was one of the first to show up and watched it learned a bunch and loved the video and then watched a couple other videos and just instasubscribed to to LTT found out about your videos for NCIX and subscribed to that channel as well and then while searching cat videos i found linuscattips and thought it was too good to be true and lo and behold it was actually linus and his cats and subscribed to that channel as well since then ive shown your videos to a countless number of friends and family for just about any question they have relating to tech and they've all thanked me for sending them to a easy to understand and informative videos i have learned a lot through your videos from motherboards to teaching a cat how to use a toilet you cover it all i apperciate your time and effort put into the videos and hope you are able to reach another million subscribers
if i were to win the drawing i need that custom built PC
please feel free to draw as many dickbutts as you want!

Thank you for all your amazing videos! I look forward to more of them in the future!  :D