1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats guys

Been a youtube follower for i think 4ish years, you have come a long way Linus, keep it up. 

The Surface Pro 3 looks amazing, i need it for my business :)

You guys are awesome, I got inspiered from you to build my own custom gaming PC. Keep up the good work!

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

Hello Linus and congratulations on the 1,000,000 subscribers :) im really glad you and your team are growing bigger and stronger as i enjoy your media coverage. I found Linus Tech Tips about 3 - 3 1/2 years ago when i knew nothing about PC hardware (heck, not as much about software as i thought i did either) i bought a crappy PC off my dads friend and it was so slow i decided to build my own. As my knowledge of PC's were lacking, i reached out through the humble use of Google and Youtube. I came across many of videos but non with the information i was after, until i stumbled across NCIX tech tips (or what ever it was called back then) with your videos with in depth videos of whats actually needed and why some things are better than others, also your build guides were very helpful (i think your the reason i prefer Nvidia over AMD too?) and ever since then i have followed your work, i enjoy computers and technology a lot more now i have a better understanding, and that's thanks to you.

my favourite videos are obviously the pc side of things (any because i like to know about everything in the pc world) but your review on the HTC one M8 did also help me decided to get one. i would like to see any product in the future its all good to me :)  

p.s the main reason im entering in this competition is because a computer designed by you guys would be freaking awesome! (could i send mine to you just to have it signed ect? jokes its almost 10 stone in weight and im in England, postage would be crazy) i've also included a pic of my pc :) this wasn't what i first built, i've literally changed every part on the way :P 

post-61296-0-56984900-1410439505_thumb.j

Well played. Although I would like to see more microphone reviews and other tech that isnt really that mainstream

Grats on the first million!

I've been watching for nearly a year now, and I look forward to every new video that comes out.

Heres to the next million! 

I've been watching LinusTechTips videos for a few years (I think) now and never have I not enjoyed watching any of them. Keep doing what you're doing!

I found LinusTechTips through your video about the MSI 660ti Power Edition... I bought that card btw xD Thanks Linus coz it is the bomb ;) Even if there were overvolting problems on some of the cards xD...

I feel like watching you guys that you're practically family... I know that sounds a bit crazy to say... But yeah. Oh and also the Forum... Brilliant idea guys!!! It's so sick that a community of nice techy guys and gals can come together and share knowledge. I've learnt so much from the forum and from Tech quickie channel super fun... kind of ;) and LinusTechTips.

I remember when the wan show was just @LinusTech in his kitchen being like... Oh look something cool happened in tech this week and look at you now!!! So many viewers and it looks so professional now!

Congratulations on 1 MILLION SUBSCRIPTIONS! and thanks the LTT Team Like @Slick and @nicklmg etc... You guys are awesome! Also my highlander shirt is so close to being here :3 YAY

Sorry I haven't been as active on the forum as I would have liked recently. I'm moving house into UNI! So lot's of things to be done. I hope once I move I'll be back to the forum fully how I was :)

Anyways one final thank you and yeah... Should be awesome content coming from you guys carrying on! Oh and thanks to moderators like @Windspeed36 for being awesome on the forum like so good!!! You guys are doing such a great job :)

Oh and @Slick seeing you as a dyslexic in tech and doing so well... I think I remember hearing that once... perhaps I dreamed it haha... anyways it really helped me feel like I could do anything. You really were an inspiration to me. Subsequently I'm going into a techy industry and taking a course called Television and Video Technology... So yeah... You guys have been a huge inspiration to me.

I'm going to stop now. But yeah. Thanks.

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

I wanted to build a gaming rig so I could finally play simple mmorpgs with a couple of friends ended up making an overkill system. Thank you based Linus ;_; pc master race is love pc master race is life

Good Job Linus Team :) I found you guys on youtube and it was great to see you guys doing this :) I really like the building guides but all of the videos are cool. If you can do a review on the iphone 6 plus that would be awesome.

Awesome! Congrats with 1 million guys! I really like the build guides, maybe make an AMD build ?? Keep up the awesome work!

Hello to everyone who makes this channel possible.  

I'm a 36 year old systems engineer. As such, I don't really have the time to keep up with the latest and greatest PC hardware.  I started out in this business soldering pins onto SIMMs to make them SIPPs.  I've loved computers since I was small, and seeing you guys have such a passion for it brings me back to the days where I'd be saving up my pennies to buy my first 3d card.  

Everyday, I watch Linus Tech Tips, and learn something new, even if it's what case to avoid.  Thanks so much for doing the show, I enjoy it, and recommend it to anyone I know who's interested in the newest technology.

Congratulations on 1 million.  You should start an office pool for how long it takes to get to 2 million.

Found the channel on YouTube due to related content. I think the videos are brilliant and I've the fact that you leave all the small bloopers in like the hand tech under $100. Carry on making more brilliant videos especially the channel super fun. Maybe you could do like a linus media group lab party on video especially with all that tech just lying around. Your best video is the tour. :)

Congratulations from Austria!

Simply the best tech channel on youtube. The videos are short and very informative.

Keep on making as good videos as everyone before!!

Thank you Linus media group for all the endless time of fun youve given me and all of the community. hope you'll keep on growing.

Love your videos linus, keep the good work. :)

Thanks for all the tips Linus, you really helped me when i was building my first PC. Congrats and keep up the good work

BTW HYYPE

giphy.gif

Congatulations!!!!
Awesome work you guys do. Was with your videos that i built my pc.

Thank you :D

I would like to see more builds, and i would like you to tell us something about upcoming nvidia gpus, because i'm building a pc for myself and i don't want to spend money on gtx 770 or 780, i would rather buy new card :D

Just keep up the good work, and great content :D :D

Wassup Linus!

A friend introduced your channel to me because I've been feeling that the geeky part of me needs some proper growth (since textbooks and stuff ain't teaching me anything of my passion) and before I know it, I'm an addict. I really enjoy your efforts put in Techquickie, it REALLY ANSWERS QUESTIONS (before my brain even manages to generate any). You (and your work) are the crucial factor I found what I would want to do with my life, (not Youtube, fortunately for you) but it feels really amazing to have found a direction to begin with!

Once again, big thanks to you, Mr-Inspire-'em-All-Linus (and your badass team) !!!

Don't be deceived by my profile photo thought. I actually am a legit burger.

Much love, keep the work going!!

Big fan,

DC.

"Why are you a cheeseburger?"

"Why are you not?"

Well I haven't been here long but its by far the best tech community on the web. keep up the good work linus :D now let aim for 1.5 million subs.

And boy would i love that desktop or surface pro but who ever wins i just hope they take good care of them.

thanks again linus

The signed and designed case kinda scared me but excites me at the same time... Anyways congrats Linus. We've had our ups and downs, there was once a point where I unsuscribed because I was sick of all of the ads. But now I have realized that your quality of content is irreplaceable and watching a half of minute of ads really isn't that bad to support you.

The story of how I found Linus Tech tips: To be honest, I don't remember.

So yeah...can't wait until 2 mill, than 3, but you can't get 4 mill cos they aren't that many people on the earth. This is the truth.