1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Hi, the first time I've discovered your amazing work is back when I was 14 and planning to build my first rig. Your videos have helped me learn more about hardware and have also helped me so much when it comes to technology like when I wanted to make ftp server, your videos were always there for me. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart, really. Martin

P. S. My favorite food is pizza :')

Happy to be one of the million who follow these channels, always exited for new videos. Congratulations :D :lol:  

I just want to Thank you Linus and the tech media group on making wonderful videos everyday for our enjoyment. Without you guys, I would have never got into building pc's for me and my friends, and having the pleasure on doing new things. Your cheeky, but clever personality was always a big think you had gfoing for you, and it definitely payed off. If i did win, i would like just the surface pro since im in for a tablet for some business work. The rig would definitely be nice to have for a memorable item, but surface is a bigger priority. Just hope whoever wins either price cherishes their winnings because its from someone on youtubes that cares about their subscribers, and lovers the one thing that many people enjoy doing, and thats pc. Thank You for all the hard work, and hope we, as a community, can strive, and make it too that 2mil mark!

Good Work, Linus tech tips group.

Thank You for all the videos.

Thank you Linus for all the awesome videos you guys make, it's a pleasure to watch the quality tech videos.

Also congrats for the 1M subs.

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

ONLY ONE WORD CAN DESKRIBE THIS . . . . PANCAKES 

I found LinusTechTips while searching for reviews of PC parts because i wanted to build my own PC :D Thanks for all the great videos!! ;D

Thanks for the videos Linus! I actually only stumbled across your videos about 5 months ago, and have been watching ever since. Your positive attitude and enthusiasm, as well as quality knowledge and opinion keep me coming back to your videos every day. Do I know what a cuda core is? Heck no! But when I watch your videos I feel like I know this stuff; even if it is only for 4-8 minutes. Keep up the great content! We love it!

Congrats Linus! Subscribed to you after a friend of mine showed me some of your content. Kept watching and laughing ever since. You guys are awesome.

Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z87M-D3H | CPU: Intel i5-4670K | Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo | GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 760 GAMING N760 TF 2GD5/OC 

PSU: Seasonic G-650 | Ram: Corsair XMS3 8Gb dual channel DDR3 1600MHz | Storage: Samsung 120Gb 840 SSD | Seagate 1TB HDD

I found LTT back in the days when I wanted to build my first PC (Oh well, only 2 years ago  ^_^ ) and looked for a good case and GPU....

Thank you for helping me with my tech, love the mobile stands you feature in your videos !

Linus your pc building guides are AMAZING and I hope your company prosperous and becomes bigger as time goes by. ;)   

Mabye Ill win maybe I won't, but I don't care because you guys are awesome and make great videos :)

I can't contain myself: TACOS, Pico de Galo, lettuce, and tomato! Crazy warm salsa to keep me burning on! Okay, that is all.

Thank you for your generosity, Linus Tech Tips crew; love the great text/video content and helpfulness of others in the forum!

Great job Linus and to the media group itself. Been following your channel for a long while now, and my favorite videos/series are definitely your build guides. Coming in second  is your un-boxing's!. Can't thank you enough for the help you have provided for everyone. keep on, Keeping on!

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: Xigmatek Dark Knight Night Hawk | GPU: MSI TF3 7970 BE | Motherboard: M5A99FX-Pro-Rev 2.0 | RAM: Corsair Vengence LP 8GB (2x4) | PSU: Xigmatek Vector G 750W 80+ GOLD | Case: Thermaltake A71 | Storage: Seagate 1TB + WD 650GB

I've been subscribed for as long as I can remember, probably about 4 or 5 years ago. I always love watching your videos, and learning about what is best for what.

Dont thank us for 1 million subs. Thank you for great content.

Carbon Fire ITX PCCPU: i7-4770K@3.8Ghz GPU: Asus GTX 660 Cpu Cooler Corsair H80i Mobo: Asus Maximnus VI Impact RAM: Corsair 16gb 1600MHz PSU: Corsair CX500 Modular SSD: 2x120gb HDD: Seagate 2TB Keyboard:Corsair K70 Mouse: Logitech G700  Case Modded Bitfenix Prodigy

If this post is about winning, I will talk about the things that I won trought my life(sorry for my bad english, not native)

The first thing that I remember winning is money at a local cards game, I won 8 dollars and then lose it again on the same game.Another thing that I won was a bread toasting machine ( I think that`s how it`s called) witch I wanted to sell and buy myself a new, better CPU  because I`ve got a awesome deal on a Radeon 7800 series buy I had and have a poor cpu that can`t handle the grahpics card...not to talk about my ram,lol.Anywhay, no need to brag cuz If I win that gaming rig my whole life problems will be solved :D.And if my memory isn`t lying,  i think that`s it with the big winnings...I`m sure there are some small victories too like a pack of gum or smth like that but that doesn`t count.I remember that once I picked right 3 numbers out of 6 at the lottery, so I`ve got that going for me, witch is nice...

Well, that`s it, good luck , and hopefully the winner picker will read this message and give me something, anything :)

I remember when I began watching tech vids as I got into Pc tech. I learned alot from LTT and well Tech Syndicate. Congrats on a million Linus :D

Thanks to linus learned how to build my first computer and i built it about 6 months after so thanks linus for your videos and keep on makin them