1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

You guys are amazing! I cannot explain how much I've learned from your videos, besides the fun I have watching them. I am from Argentina, don't care about the giveaway, just wanted to say thanks for all the countless hours of fun and learning I got from your videos, and from the awesome community you have here. CONGRATS AND HERE's To one million suscribers more!!!

Knowledge don't take space. Don't know something? Just ask nicely!

This forum has been super friendly and helped me with tons of issues I have had and they have always been resolved :)

This isn't hard in any STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION !!!!!!!!!

Just go to the thing sign in to the thing and post on the thing. its that simple

Found Linus when his videos repeatedly showed up when I searched for PC parts. From then, loved his content and also PIZZA AND I LOVE APPLE JUST KIDDING NO HATE.

Dude you're awesome. Your videos are awesome. Keep making good content for us pls  ;)

Linus (and the whole team),

Thank you for providing the amazing content that you do. I look forward to getting great tech reviews with a bit of humor everyday :) This always brightens my day up (being the IT guy sucks sometimes) 

I found your channel 2 years ago when I was looking into upgrading from a stock CPU cooler on my computer. I found the video of you comparing several coolers to the H100i. It was your insightful and direct feedback of the products that lead me to purchase my H100i.

As always, I look forward to your next video and hope that your success continues!

Good luck to everyone in the giveaway :)  

(I don't need a whole system just new GPUs and SSDs for my wife's computer and mine. I'm running an AMD 6770 and she has an AMD 7770, both of which are showing their age, and we don't have SSD's yet.) 

20140726_185505_zps8ae64727.jpg

Love your show, great videos, great energy and great humor :) I especially like your 'behind the camera' episodes that shows how everything works and just how much time/space it all takes. 

Keep up the good work guys!

Congrats linus on reaching 1 mil subscribers.

keep up the good work.

I found linus tech tips when searching for asus rog g75, that was in 2012.

I believe the fridge revolution is near and we can start cryogenic processing for all bananas.

This would mean we could put the frozen bananas in a blender and make banana mush.

This banana mush could further be processed to achieve more constant banana mush.

Then this banana mush which in this point would be trademarked LinusBananaMush would be shipped all over the world to replace all existing thermal paste.

Do you get it?

We just need more bananas and more scientists working on this!

I believe it can be possible as soon as Linus eats a banana in a video.

-Walrus Ear-

Congratulations on the 1M. These past few months of being a subscriber have expanded my knowledge of computers and other cool ass tech. Thanks and again, congratulations.

Congratulations on 1 millon subscribers. Thanks for all the great reviews and videos!  :) post-128322-0-99826300-1410438642.jpg

I found about Linus Tech Group rather recently. In January this year, I believe it was from /r/pcmasterrace when someone shared a link to the video for the Razer Project Christine. I really liked the channel and just subscribed and kept watching.

Congratulations LTT! Been following your videos since that Asrock 890gx video you made 4 years ago. Keep up the good work.

I LOVE THIS CHANNEL! And I would love to see more build guides :D

LOL, Tony

Hey there guys,

As soon as i saw your videos i knew that you deserve the best and by this I mean all that it can amount to.

Congrats for the amazing acomplishment and hope to see you even reaching higher milestones!! That signed pc sure will be something extreme!! Good luck and take care!

linus media group is much more than just a youtube channel... here where i live there are not much places that contribute to people who want to learn about computers and technology so if i can watch some of your videos its just inspiring and interesting to learn and explore. I have definitly learned from linus media group more than my school or anybody else could teach me. thank you :) from the bottom of my heart. this giveaway is a wonderful thing and im so happy that i and many other people are supporting you to do more videos.

love you guys!  :)

linus and the team seem to me to have more of a peronality to them. you guys make me laught, sometimes at you (cringe jokes or something screws up) and with you. Geeks with Pazzaz

Just wanted to say congrats and keep up all the really good work you and your team do , Thanks Linus Media Group

CPU 5820K @ 4.5Ghz 1.295V,Motherboard Asus X99-S, RAM 16Gb TeamGroup Elite GPU Msi Gtx 780, Case Fractal Design Define R5 , Storage Samsung SM951 256GB M.2 , Samsung 840evo 250Gb, Wd Green 1TB, PSU EVGA 850w G2 ,Cooling Fully Custom Water Cooling Loop Sound Stealseries Wireless H

I'm pretty stoked that you guys hit 1M subs.

I hope to still be here watching when you hit 2M.

Good luck. 

I'm also rather impressed that the forum is still going. Glad you didn't give up on it after the Vbulletin 5 debacle.

I do miss the ability to comment directly on other peoples comments.

One Steam to rule them all, One Sale to find them, One Sale to bring them all and with their wallets, bind them! - r/pcmasterrace 17/01/2014

Spoiler
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k
  • CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212+ 
  • RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2400Mhz (2x8GB)
  • GPU: Gigabyte G1 R9 390 
  • Mobo: Asus Z170-AR
  • PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 900W 
  • Storage: 240GB intel 520 SSD (OS), Sandisk 128GB SSD(Other OS) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 
  • Case: Fractal Design R4

i found linus tech tips when i was looking for an headset, my favorite style of videos are the unboxings made outside with all the papers flying around and the super fun channel is hilarious, linus media group is the best :)

Id love to win that gaming pc! I dont really win any giveaways due to the amazing odds but hey never hurts to try i first found you channel almost 2 years agoo when i started building my first pc youre easily my fav tech YT channel from you throwing a dumptuck of personal nitpicks to the entertaining goofing duering the wan shows also id like to see a in depth guide to custom painting pc parts as visual customization is a huge thing for me keep up the good work.

congrats linus im one of the first subs follow your channel since you started it 

always enjoyed it

lol just for lols make a video with the duke nukem clothing and blone hair again :P

:lol:  

Congrats on the 1 million subs. I actually forgot how I found your channel. Nevertheless keep up the good work. Without you guys I don't know where to get my professional tech scoop. Well, other than Unbox Therapy. Congrats again :)