Worst Case Ever

Unhelpful

Alright guys I want to see some horrible computer cases. What do you guys consider the single worst computer case EVER MADE?

Nothing can top an antec 1900..

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

It's a prebuilt type so it might not count. 

This motherf*ker:

When I used to use it, the manufacturer even install the front usb ports backwards.
4e58420d87414422eb69c219b.jpg

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

It's a prebuilt type so it might not count. 

This motherf*ker:

When I used to use it, the manufacturer even install the front usb ports backwards.

4e58420d87414422eb69c219b.jpg

my old school had some of these computers to use

my old school had some of these computers to use

I'm surprised. This thing was huge and heavy.

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

Silverstone makes (used to make?) a huge Raven case that could fit an EEB motherboard. It was a pain in the ass to build in.

I'm probably being overly dramatic though. I just didn't like some of the design choices which made my life harder.

I'm surprised. This thing was huge and heavy.

i think it was some slow computer with a P4 cpu, it was laggy and going online was also slow

i think it was some slow computer with a P4 cpu, it was laggy and going online was also slow

Yup, same here. 

Someone use this. Oh my god it's so ugly x.x

computer6.jpg

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

HP 110-210

Snip

A case that large with an external power brick??

Now thats what I call retarded.

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

Someone use this. Oh my god it's so ugly x.x

computer6.jpg

My next build. How badass would be a custom loop and X99 be in that. Like Cmon. 

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

A case that large with an external power brick??

Now thats what I call retarded.

Yep. I don't even know what they were thinking. They could have created a slimline PC and that would have been a more appealing option rather then eliminating all expansion options that come with a MicroATX case.

I've seen it in real life. It's long enough to house a 295X2.

"Rawr XD"

First computer?  :P

not really, used a oem desktop case in my first build, didn't know much about cases yet when i first bought it, now saving up for a h440  

My 3yo just saw this case, and wants me to get this....ugh..THANKS

But daddy-o.. It's so adorable :o  #End sarcasmn

My next build. How badass would be a custom loop and X99 be in that. Like Cmon. 

I dare someone to do this.  :lol:

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.