How digital do you see yourself becoming (if money wasn't an issue?)

PokémonTrainerFour

Oh man i would only stop at implants and glass. 

I have a 6mth rule with all new OS's and quite a few electronics. Meaning i don't need to worry about too many bugs at the beginning. That being said, i jumped to windows 7 early only because i was using vista. 

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask! 

Normal glasses, Smart watch , Top of the line NAS, Amazing Routers, High end PC, Mumble server,Epic laptop ,All high end phones,Some IPads, A small render farm , Game server, Nest home Thermostat , Fancy door locks, All the Bulbs can be controlled by Phone, Smart tv's in every room with each having a chromecast and a Mini HTPC below them. 1 Gigabit internet. Home theater With Insane 4K projector and Great HTPC, and Good sound as well. Outside Garden lights are all WiFi controlled , And a Full Home intercom system.

For 5 people.

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China

I would have a computer chip implanted in my brain that could access the internet and download information to my brain

You break it, you buy it.

I break it, I buy it, take it home, reverse engineer it, begin manufacture, sell the product and put the other company out of business.

I am fine with power full desktops and smartphones. But technology that has a direct connection to my body. Not gonna happen. Maybe a smarter home, but not too smart. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Not a big fan of things like watches and glass but I do have a dream of building a shielded self sustaining impenetrable bunker/lair full of entertainment tech where I could chill out during a zombie apocalypse

CPU Intel i7 3770K | Motherboard ASUS Z77 Sabertooth | RAM G.Skill Ripjaws Z 16GB(4x 4GB) | GPU ASUS GeForce GTX 680 DirectCU II TOP | Case Thermaltake Overseer | Storage Samsung SSD 500GB 850EVO, WD Caviar Black 1TB | PSU Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 Series 1000W | Display(s) ASUS PB278Q 27", 2x Samsung LS22C45KBW 22" | Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H75 | Keyboard Razer Lycosa | Mouse Razer Lachesis | Sound Dell speakers a525 2.1, Razer Kraken 7.1 | Operating System Windows 7 Professional

Not completely.

- I still prefer physical books, especially hardcovers, to digital ebooks

- I am starting to build a vinyl collection and I enjoy the experience associated with it

- when it comes to automobiles, I prefer a standard key to the new push button ignitions - and while a high-tech entertainment centre would be acceptable, I wouldn't go for a self-driving vehicle simply because I love driving.

GW2: Vettexl.9726

2 high end PC's, one gaming laptop, 2 smartphones, Oculus Rift. Probably ending up in ~$12000.

But it won't be anything near MrThaiBox123's room.

all the way:

l45669-crysis-nanosuit-60746.jpg

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

I would probably just have a Surface Pro 3, a pretty kickass gaming PC, and a Moto 360 in addition to what I already have.

CPU: Intel Core i3 4370 (3.8GHz, 2C/4T) GPU: AMD R9 380X 4GB

2many flagships

>fully specd arsenal of apple products- mac pro, macbook pro, thunderbolt displays, iPhone 6, iPads, apple watch

>fully specd arsenal of microshaft stuff as well- surface pro 3 and maybe a lumina to laugh at and/or throw at people

> ofc a new custom PC setup with x99, a 5960x, quad sli titan Zs, a wc loop, 4k monitors, etc. as well as a z97 itx rig. maybe an oculus to mess about with as well

>and finally an arsenal of the latest and greatest in the world of google- glass, nexus 5/7/10, htc one, moto 360, etc.

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

> off a new custom PC setup  with x99, quad sli titan Zs, a wc loop, 4k monitors, etc. as well as a z97 itx rig. maybe an oculus to mess about with as well

i hope you don't want to game on all 3 monitors (assuming 3x4k)

titan z's in sli can't do triple 4K playable in battlefield 4

How to Post Topics, the Right Way / The Ultimate Build Parts List

"4 words. DON'T BE A DUMBASS" ~@Swndlr

i hope you don't want to game on all 3 monitors (assuming 3x4k)

titan z's in sli can't do triple 4K playable in battlefield 4

I'd have them set up so that I could do either NVIDIA surround (using monitors at 3x1080p) or using just one in the middle for gaming while off to the sides of have twitter, hwmonitor, etc. open.

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

i'm trying to keep a balance between being digital and having my entire life logged, tracked and recorded somewhere. That's the real question. So smartphone, laptop and that's it. Google Glass is absolutely lame, not to say another technology that will do the same won't come around but that isn't for me. If I'm at a bar with some dbag wearing it, I'll be sure to ask the owner of the bar to make sure he's not recording on it or I'll never go there again.

CPU - 4790k / GPU - EVGA GTX 980 / Case - NCASE M1 v3 / Board - ASUS Impact VII  / PSU SFX 600w Silverstone / Storage - 2x500GB EVOs / Windows 8.1,OS X 10.10 / Full Water Loop

I wouldn't go too far in, just an S5 active, a razer nabu, of course a sli titan black with 5960x, and wireless headphones and headsets.

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

I would have a Moto Hint. And Moto 360. I already have a Pebble though. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

if you can't spell integrated right i don't think you should be going all the way

Very interesting answers though, everyone.

I'll just Jerry-Rig it. What could possibly go wrong?

Your's Truly