GamingPC Releases 4.4Ghz i7 5960X Quad-SLI Titan Black-Powered Gaming System "The Beast"

Bloodyvalley

lol+meme.gif

GamingPC_The_Beast_01.jpg

GamingPC.ca, a leader customized water cooled gaming computers, introduces The Beast, a water-cooled 8 core Intel's new 5960X clocked at 4.4 GHz, 64 gigs of GSkill DDR4 memory and 4 x NVIDIA GeForce Titan Black in Quad-SLI built for the high end gaming market. Other specs include a custom water cooling solution, a 1 terabyte SSD, 8 terabytes of additional storage, the new Asus X99 Deluxe motherboard.

"Our customers demand the best money can buy so that's what we aim to provide," says Sebastien Piche, owner of GamingPC Canada. "The goal with this new system was to break all previous speed records and provide a smooth 4K gaming experience for our customers."

GamingPC has built its reputation since 1998 by delivering highly overclocked gaming computers throughout North America and is currently the top supplier for watercooled gaming computers in Canada. You can find out more at GamingPC.ca.

I would call it The Kidney since it probably costs more than a kidney.. Also I would have gone with a Quad-SLI R9 295X2, it's cheaper and better (although not power efficient). TITANS ARE NOT GAMING CARDS. R9 295X2 BEATS EVERY OTHER GPU!

Source

I would call it The Kidney since it probably costs more than a kidney.. Also I would have gone with a Quad-SLI R9 295X2, it's cheaper and better (although not power efficient). TITANS ARE NOT GAMING CARDS. R9 295X2 BEATS EVERY OTHER GPU!

The e-peen of this rig is over 9000

3:55

The 295x2 is a disappointment, really.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

in 3:55, it's a quad r9 290x crossfire configuration, not r9 295x2 

lol+meme.gif

Source

Titan Blacks are 780ti's with more VRAM as far as gaming. They are fine for gaming, just a bad price/performance for most of us. That PC has about double the GPU power of a 295x2. It is good price/performance? Not really. If I was avid PC gamer Vin Diesel would I have it? Yup. Then again I am not Vin. I am not rich and my family would kill me. 

Also when you are talking about Quad 780ti's that VRAM is kind of nice, until they release a 780ti with the same VRAM (I know they were announced no idea if they are out) and then they are just a complete waste of money. 

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

in 3:55, it's a quad r9 290x crossfire configuration, not r9 295x2 

The 295x2 is the same as two 290x GPUs with slightly higher clocks.

So basically its the same performance +2 or 3 fps

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Source

Price is obviously not an issue here, getting 2 R9 295X2's for quadfire would work as well, but the titan blacks will perform better. If you think about getting 4 R9 295X2's then you don't know what you're talking about.

No, not at all. That's completely false. Even Linus stated the opposite in the WAN show yesterday.

At least it's in a Corsair 800D. Those things are hard to come by unless u go on ebay or somewhere like that

Life.exe is missing

linus even said titan black cost 2x more than r9 290x so that plays a big part. for me in evaluating whether a GPU is worth it. 

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

lol+meme.gif

Source

Its crossfire :D

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

Damn that's an insane PC.

I'm customizing it now http://gamingpc.ca/purchase.php?pcID=3 and it's "only" $11000 so far... hah.

Not for me... but if I was a multi-millionaire, I'd pick one up in a heartbeat. Hell, I'd get 4 of them so we could have some cool LANs when I have friends over. Some people spend 250k on cars... so I'm sure some people will laugh at it's being 'only' 11k. Not exactly kidney level.

Isn't there a cell phone that's 10k?

With regards to the quad-SLI titan cards, there are benchmarks of it running Crysis & Farcry 3 at 4k resolutions (see: http://us.hardware.info/reviews/5231/5/nvidia-geforce-gtx-titan-black-4-way-sli-review-benchmarks---crysis-3-far-cry-3-metro-ll ) and it runs pretty well! 

Off topic here, just commenting on that benchmark. Ermm....wut? Average AND max is 76? That's saying the game ran at CONSTANT 76 fps, never higher never lower. There's a high chance some error occurred somewhere when making that graph.

And it's no brainer really that quad titan black will outright win quad 290x. 290X performs somewhere between 780 and 780 ti. Nowhere close to Titan black. Also just look at the price, $4000 vs $2000. 

The e-peen of this rig is over 9000

No it's not. Quad-SLi shrinks epeen, not grow it*. The upper limit for people who do not want to be labeled a scrub or a super nub, is 3-way SLi.

*For gaming computers. For computing applications, 4 or more GPUs in a system can make sense. (Though you won't need SLi)

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I'd like to see a single fucking game right now, fuck it I'll even give you all of 2015 too, that uses that machine: Yes even if you decide to run multiple 4k displays that would only use the GPU memory the 64gb of ram is fucking pathetic.

I could have given them a chance if they went "For Cuda developers that have a cool boss giving them a reasonable budget for their workstations!" but as soon as they mention "gaming" in anyway I say "Fuck you, you snake oil salesmen"

-------

Current Rig

-------

But can it run minecraft?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

TITANS ARE NOT GAMING CARDS. 

Then again 5960x does not count as "Gaming essentials" as well

It is basically a good workstation that you can use for gaming as well

Go actually watch the vid. Actually, watch this vid. They were throttling hard. The Titan Blacks are definitely faster, but the difference isn't quite that ridiculous.

came here only for the quad/4way sli argument :P

thank you forum for not caring. and this rig is basically epeen or if you need a workstation, but cant build yourself

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

My SWAG meter is off the charts...

abandon-thread-o.gif

Details separate people.

No, not at all. That's completely false. Even Linus stated the opposite in the WAN show yesterday.

amd_radeon_r9_295x2_cfx_290x_sli_780ti.j

295x2 and 290x CFX is basically the same +-5fps

Spoiler