Michelle Obama's "Healthy Food Program" Rant

Well fats are only good if they are unsaturated. Some saturated fats are OK too, but a large amount of them is not good.

I don't believe in the cholesterol hypothesis, and I have 6 coronary artery stents.  They're a result of inflammation caused by taking insulin for 20 years.  What happens is the endothelial lining of the artery gets chipped away in the case of high sugar diabetics the sugar in the blood acts like an abrasive against it, to visualize it easier think of it like this, the sugar is like skinning your knee on the ground, an abrasion, and the cholesterol is there to coat the artery while it heals, like a scab that forms on your knee.  

The problem is, the inflammation and sugar levels don't come down and so it just keeps peeling up the arterial wall, and thus the cholesterol recoats it.  Think of it as picking at a scab, but not removing the clotting material, so it leads to a blockage and either heart attack or in my case, chest pain leading to stents to hold the artery open.  

The cholesterol buildup is an effect of the inflammation/high blood sugar so is it smart to lower cholesterol yes, but what's more important is to reduce inflammation and blood sugar levels or anything else that causes the endothelial cells to chip away from the arterial lining.  They have plenty of meds to control my condition but none address the root cause, just the negative effects. 

Which all comes back to bread, white flour, sugar and high fructose corn syrup... they act as a hit to our blood sugar which makes your pancreas pump out more insulin, the insulin causes inflammation in high doses as your body would have to produce to deal with a large slew of processed foods.  So although you might not gain weight, you might be doing permanent damage to your arteries which can haunt you later in life.  

Basically eat what you like but try to keep your blood sugars steady. 

Which all comes back to bread, white flour, sugar and high fructose corn syrup... they act as a hit to our blood sugar which makes your pancreas pump out more insulin, the insulin causes inflammation in high doses as your body would have to produce to deal with a large slew of processed foods.  So although you might not gain weight, you might be doing permanent damage to your arteries which can haunt you later in life.  

Basically eat what you like but try to keep your blood sugars steady. 

Interesting standpoint really...Never heard about the dangers of high insulin concentration.

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

Interesting standpoint really...Never heard about the dangers of high insulin concentration.

Insulin is the fat producing hormone.  It also creates a lot of inflammation when there is a lot of insulin in the blood stream which if you're always eating sugar/bread and other foods high on the glycemic index it makes the pancreas just pump it out to compensate, if/when your pancreas gets burned out you start by not producing enough, and so your sugars get elevated and thus become diabetic.   It's why we're seeing so much diabetes in younger and younger people, so much sugar in everything we eat and drink, hidden in it really and it just spikes blood sugars. 

There is a great video on youtube about this, it's long but if you're interested, here. Had to remove this link, it has horrible cuts where it makes the whole speech stupid. 

if they wanted you all to eat healthy and save loads of money they could just feed you a mixture of sugar(carbs), olive oil(fat), protein powder(protein) and some kind of multivitamin. This combination of 4 things is all you really need along with water. And when I say mixture i mean it, just stick it all in a bowl in reasonable amounts and mix it all together.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

I know that I live in a 1st world country. And I am a year younger than everyone in my grade, don't play sports and can eat 3 steaks and still have a very muscular build, a 4-6 pack and am not fat from bk or McDonald and stronger than many off the football players that should just prove that as a teen you can consume large amounts of food with a fast metabolism.

and you will keep eating the same things that you are eating now because it is normal. Then when your metabolism tanks when you hit 30 you will get fat.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

and you will keep eating the same things that you are eating now because it is normal. Then when your metabolism tanks when you hit 30 you will get fat.

No, I will adjust based on my metabolism, when I was 3 i could drink over a gallon of milk a day, I went from being able to eat 3 steaks 6 months ago, 1.5 3 months ago, and now back up to 3. I am a very, very mature and smart kid, I understand some basic Quantum Theory, Some Quantum Tunneling, Heisenbergs Uncertainty Principle, skipped 5th grade, think about math while sleeping, and only in 8th grade, and nearly comparable to a few chemical engineers I have met at a major company.

So Please, $TFU

No, I will adjust based on my metabolism, when I was 3 i could drink over a gallon of milk a day, I went from being able to eat 3 steaks 6 months ago, 1.5 3 months ago, and now back up to 3. I am a very, very mature and smart kid, I understand some basic Quantum Theory, Some Quantum Tunneling, Heisenbergs Uncertainty Principle, skipped 5th grade, think about math while sleeping, and only in 8th grade, and nearly comparable to a few chemical engineers I have met at a major company.

So Please, $TFU

You say that, but I will call it now, If you think that just eating shit of the rest of your life is fine you are wrong. Unless you also do physical activity you will gain weight. 

Also that last line is hilarious. nearly comparable to a few chem engies. It's like me saying that I am comparable to someone with a masters in elec. The shit that they actually have to do at a company is worlds away from anything you have seen in an 8th grade classroom in chem. Fuck even year 12 is nothing compared to what you see in the later years of a chem degree.

My mom is a chem engie, that's how I know them, I occasionally do some math problems with her that she had from work.

So again with all due respect, get a F***** brain, wtf are you an English major?

And also, I didn't say that I was as smart as one, I said I was nearly comparable, I didn't say the best chem engineers, I just said that generally.

While I hate not having my Arizona tea(which is my whole lunch dammit), I'm getting real sick of people saying, "damn the Obama's and their shit.."(some internet retard). To start with Michelle has no political power outside of doing exactly as she did by saying hey, this is cool so I support it. The President also can't just magically do anything like make a random law either, as he is mostly a fiqure head and in case you fell asleep while in any civics class ever the president doesn't make laws..... If you want to blame someone blame public opinion sayong to stop all the fat people with no self control and your elected representives..

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society