Are you a good student in school?

rambi36

I'm a decent student. I get solid grades between As and Bs, but I wouldn't say I'm great because I don't study a lot and don't stay after school to work. I can also get agitated at people sometimes. Are you a good student?

Life.exe is missing

Got 9.94 at exams.

Got straight 10 for quite a few years...

So yeah.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

HAHAHAHAH no...

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Pretty decent. Do all my homework. Doesnt really take any effort

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Middle school and High school I was always one of the best ones but I was a giant slacker and only did things when I had benefit from them, never volonteered for stuff.
Right now on college I don't have the best grades, actually have a 7.5/10 average but I have 19/20 exams passed while others average around 12-13/20. :)

I work for a living so I'm not in school however when I was in high school I was a teachers nightmare. I argued all the time and one teacher failed me for knowing to much about computers and actually knowing more then him. So I glued him to his chair. Other times I just wouldnt show up to class. Funny thing is I could've graduated early if I wanted to. So instead my senior year I just literally did what I wanted. I had a double late arrival with a double early out.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

I just started in the danish equivalent to high school, but in ground school I usually got top grade.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

My average in college is about 7.8, so think what you want.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

I work for a living so I'm not in school however when I was in high school I was a teachers nightmare. I argued all the time and one teacher failed me for knowing to much about computers and actually knowing more then him. So I glued him to his chair. Other times I just wouldnt show up to class. Funny thing is I could've graduated early if I wanted to. So instead my senior year I just literally did what I wanted. I had a double late arrival with a double early out.

I feel you man xD I do the same things in College right now, argue with teachers that are too arrogant to accept they are wrong, even when proven so, so they stick it to you with shitier grades than you deserve. But fuck it, at least it's fun! :D Although I never did the gluing chair part! :D

I'm currently in university, where you either study or you fail, so I'm a good student.

However in high school I pretty much sleept my way through. I rarely did homework and I pretty much bullshitted my way through exams.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

No longer in school but I was a pretty good student right up until high school then I just got bored.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

In high school pretty fast from it. It's not like I don't attend classes, I do all that stuff and most of the subjects I find actually interesting. But the big but is that I'm unbelievably lazy.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Who needs school? Am I right? 

tumblr_mc9bciautX1rd27mgo1_500.gif

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I feel you man xD I do the same things in College right now, argue with teachers that are too arrogant to accept they are wrong, even when proven so, so they stick it to you with shitier grades than you deserve. But fuck it, at least it's fun! :D Although I never did the gluing chair part! :D

I was nice about it tho I used gorilla glue but at least it was a rolling chair. I also dumped monster in his coffee one morning. He was so hyper. It was funny. :P

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Passed high school with 75% never done homework and never heard of studying for anything ... my life from 15 to 20 was pretty much 10/10 partying ><

Wish i could go back 13 years and give myself a kick in the ass tough ... would have a better life now :P

Let's agree to disagree

Well its an odd situation, ive been top of my class or year for a lot of my time, hell ive gone through years where ive beaten the school records in multiple subjects. However it all came crashing down this last year, from being a high end student I got two Us and two Es, u means upgradable as you could imagine it shocked the hell out of me and i was never close to ending it all however i then thought it would just be better to wing it, see what happens if i try again, to be honest this forum was part of reason i didnt end myself. Failure was one of my biggest fears but when i hit rock bottem i realised something, i realised it cant get worse.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

im a bad boy

no teacher can tame me

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

When I am motivated I can do whatever, but the way I am like now is ... no.

I mean, I don't do my homework, I don't do anything extra, I delay everything 'cuz I feel like it...

I think I am a pretty bad student.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Im decent i don't like doing homework and German but i always pay attention in Lessons especially science and computer science

hahaha NO. 

My 9th grade year

lsz4Pzc.png

It says im retained to grade 9 but im in grade 10, they just screwed up :P

My 8th grade year

v6obzqR.png'

They one blacked out was another screw up 

85% + in AP(mostly 90 plus but english is so hard...), funny though because I havent studied or done work after school a day in my life. so yes

Main Rig

CPU-
AMD FX 8350 | CPU Cooler- CM hyper 212 Evo | GPU- Radeon HD 7970 | RAM- G.SKill Ripjawz X 2x4 | Storage- 1TB WD Black | 128gb Plextor Ms5 | Case- BitFenix Shinobi   | Motherboard- Gigabyte AM3+ UD3 | PSU- Rosewill hive 750 watt

Media PC

CPU- A10-5800k | GPU- Onboard | RAM- Ripjaws X 4Gb | Storage- Seagate 1TB | Case- Bitfenix Prodigy M | Motherboard- MSI A75M-E35 | PSU- Antec 350W Basiq

I got a 1.49% in a class because I simply didn't care to do the work, I was going to pass regardless. I've managed to fail at least two classes every year in highschool. :lol:

Was good student. Dad 9.5 average but I found grades to be pointless as studies in Lithuania gave no real benefit to me. Only what I learned myself was useful. But hey now i know why so many people just straight up buy diploma in Lithuania :D