Need A Phone!

Recon97
Go to solution Solved by Thorium19,

Nexus 5 is a bad choice too.It has non removeable battery,get hot,some bugs like not showing notifications and calls.

Galaxy tab pro 8.4 has a leather back.Samsung galaxy s4 has better features than nexus 5.Did you really touched samsung phones or just heard some bad expiriences?

Is speak from the experience of owning a samsung. The S4, if you install cyanogen mod isn't too bad, but the build materials IMO leaves something to be desired. Also non removable batteries aren't bad, HTC have non removable batteries in their phones and there's no issue with that, I even own one now. The galaxy tab pro 8.4 is a tablet, not a phone, with the ability to buy a cellular version so you can surf the internet whilst not in a wifi range. And the back is not leather, it's plastic made to look like leather. If you're set on getting a samsung, then at least get an S4, but I would still go for a LG G2 as someone else recommended or a nexus 5.

Can't take the risk.

Oneplus One is a better build phone than anything from samsung. I trust them more than samsungs fire catching crap.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Isn't that a tablet?

For that price point, as has been pointed out, the Nexus 5 is the best bet. Nexus has the same size screen as the HTC one M8, as well as the same resolution screen. Also, don't touch samsung. Awful plastic phones, I should know from experience, an awful UI in touchwiz that is bloated, slow and poorly laid out. HTC are good, but for the price point you're asking for there are better options.

Nexus 5 is a bad choice too.It has non removeable battery,get hot,some bugs like not showing notifications and calls.

Galaxy tab pro 8.4 has a leather back.Samsung galaxy s4 has better features than nexus 5.Did you really touched samsung phones or just heard some bad expiriences?

galaxy tab pro isn't even a phone. Nexus 5's are better phones in general.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

galaxy tab pro isn't even a phone. Nexus 5's are better phones in general.

Galaxy tab pro 8.4 also comes with a cellular version.

How is LG G2.It just have nearly everything I need.But don't know its quality.

Galaxy tab pro 8.4 also comes with a cellular version.

How is LG G2.It just have nearly everything I need.But don't know its quality.

Lg G2 is a pretty awesome phone i'd recommend it anyday.

Computing enthusiast. 

Lg G2 is a pretty awesome phone i'd recommend it anyday.

If I import it from amazon how much will I he charged for custom duties and shipping?

If I import it from amazon how much will I he charged for custom duties and shipping?

well the planet of the apes is far dude. 

OT: where do you live?

Computing enthusiast. 

well the planet of the apes is far dude.

OT: where do you live?

Pakistan.

Pakistan.

I'm assuming you don't need 4g? well lets say you brought from 28mobile.com for 31100PKR, and than customs duty will be like 20% according to some site I read. plus shipping? 

Computing enthusiast. 

I'm assuming you don't need 4g? well lets say you brought from 28mobile.com for 31100PKR, and than customs duty will be like 20% according to some site I read. plus shipping?

Yep,don't need 4g cuz I don't use networks internet.

Yep,don't need 4g cuz I don't use networks internet.

LG has very awful UI.

just get CM11 or Themechooser and change it. 

but than you can get a lg g2 without 4g.

Computing enthusiast. 

just get CM11 or Themechooser and change it.

but than you can get a lg g2 without 4g.

Actually I choose galaxy tab pro 8.4 can you please tel me if its worth it.

Actually I choose galaxy tab pro 8.4 can you please tel me if its worth it.

Short answer. No. 

less short answer: it's 8.4 inches thats not a phone it's a tablet and you'd probably need to have a bag to carry it around in.

Computing enthusiast. 

Short answer. No.

less short answer: it's 8.4 inches thats not a phone it's a tablet and you'd probably need to have a bag to carry it around in.

what if I choose galaxy s4?

what if I choose galaxy s4?

it's a good option. I'm personally not a fan of samsung that much but it's a good product and if you like it go for it.

Computing enthusiast. 

Is speak from the experience of owning a samsung. The S4, if you install cyanogen mod isn't too bad, but the build materials IMO leaves something to be desired. Also non removable batteries aren't bad, HTC have non removable batteries in their phones and there's no issue with that, I even own one now. The galaxy tab pro 8.4 is a tablet, not a phone, with the ability to buy a cellular version so you can surf the internet whilst not in a wifi range. And the back is not leather, it's plastic made to look like leather. If you're set on getting a samsung, then at least get an S4, but I would still go for a LG G2 as someone else recommended or a nexus 5.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Accidently liked.

Anyway, how could you like Samsung phones? They are the Last phones you should buy in Android because of Touchwiz and cheap plastic build.

HTC is good, but not really anything worthwhile in that price point.

I guess if you REALLY ONLY want those brands you could go for a HTC One M7. But...

You know, I like Samsung phones too, touchwiz is not total rubbish, its usable, I would take it over a HTC any day, but since LG and Oppo exist, rather take them

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

You know, I like Samsung phones too, touchwiz is not total rubbish, its usable, I would take it over a HTC any day, but since LG and Oppo exist, rather take them

It is usable, but slow. Combined with their cheap plastic it's  just a big nono for me.

Alright I have decided to go for Samsung galaxy s4.I will just buy a tab anytime later.Thanks for the heads up guys!

Don't get a samsung, you'll regret it and you can't get quality from samsung, get a Desire 500 if you're into HTC or a One M7.If you want something high en for cheap, get the 64gb version of OnePlus One for $350

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

Don't get a samsung, you'll regret it and you can't get quality from samsung, get a Desire 500 if you're into HTC or a One M7.If you want something high en for cheap, get the 64gb version of OnePlus One for $350

Quality? You mean how Samsung phones don't break as easily as the metal phones? There is a phone repair shop next to my store and Samsung are the least broken phones.. Talk about quality. That's why only Samsung have graced my hands over the years.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Quality? You mean how Samsung phones don't break as easily as the metal phones? There is a phone repair shop next to my store and Samsung are the least broken phones.. Talk about quality. That's why only Samsung have graced my hands over the years.

Every single phone from samsung that I have held in the hand was flimsy,, especially the galaxy s3, the back cover on that thing is really bad,  my friend has a gs3 and a note 2 and his note 2's screen has been cracked for almost a year now, also their so called "smart flip covers" are really expensive and overpriced for what they are(you can buy some nice headphones for that price).And their user interface is really, really bad, my dad had 3 galaxy s2's and he changed the rom immediately after getting them(he didn't get them all at once though, he got one, sold it,got another phone, then another gs2,another phone and then a gs2, he only liked the fact that it was like a square, kind of).

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!