Need A Phone!

Recon97
Go to solution Solved by Thorium19,

Nexus 5 is a bad choice too.It has non removeable battery,get hot,some bugs like not showing notifications and calls.

Galaxy tab pro 8.4 has a leather back.Samsung galaxy s4 has better features than nexus 5.Did you really touched samsung phones or just heard some bad expiriences?

Is speak from the experience of owning a samsung. The S4, if you install cyanogen mod isn't too bad, but the build materials IMO leaves something to be desired. Also non removable batteries aren't bad, HTC have non removable batteries in their phones and there's no issue with that, I even own one now. The galaxy tab pro 8.4 is a tablet, not a phone, with the ability to buy a cellular version so you can surf the internet whilst not in a wifi range. And the back is not leather, it's plastic made to look like leather. If you're set on getting a samsung, then at least get an S4, but I would still go for a LG G2 as someone else recommended or a nexus 5.

Every single phone from samsung that I have held in the hand was flimsy,, especially the galaxy s3, the back cover on that thing is really bad,  my friend has a gs3 and a note 2 and his note 2's screen has been cracked for almost a year now, also their so called "smart flip covers" are really expensive and overpriced for what they are(you can buy some nice headphones for that price).And their user interface is really, really bad, my dad had 3 galaxy s2's and he changed the rom immediately after getting them(he didn't get them all at once though, he got one, sold it,got another phone, then another gs2,another phone and then a gs2, he only liked the fact that it was like a square, kind of).

Mkay. So you are judging the phones off of someones idiotic mistake to break their phone, you buying obviously overpriced items that are $10 on amazon and judging off a much much older S2 phone. 

These are the worst reasons to dislike phones from a Company. This is the equivalent of saying My friend bought a Asus monitor, smashed it on the floor and broke the screen so Asus must be a terrible company.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Mkay. So you are judging the phones off of someones idiotic mistake to break their phone, you buying obviously overpriced items that are $10 on amazon and judging off a much much older S2 phone. 

These are the worst reasons to dislike phones from a Company. This is the equivalent of saying My friend bought a Asus monitor, smashed it on the floor and broke the screen so Asus must be a terrible company.

I think I didn't write this properly(english is not my first language).First of all I am not judging it by my friend's mistake, I just think that samsung and plastic phones are flimsy in general, NOT ONLY samsung.I am not buying overpriced stuff, if I find something good that is cheap and offers good quality, I buy it.I don't have an Alienware pc, yes it is overpriced so I didn't buy one.Well, I just gave an example with that S2, their user interface is genuinely horrible.

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!