Share your best customer service experience

Even though Razer is "bad" and all. They're actually the only ones, where I have actually experienced really good support with.

I broke a keyboard standoff on my Razer Lycosa, due to an all caps BF3 rage (:D)

The first few days I spend using some random things to lift the keyboard, but that obviously didn't work out too well. So I wrote to Razer support asking if it was possible to buy a new standoff. Withing an hour or two, they wrote back asking for my address and modelnumer of the keyboard. And a week later they had shipped that little thing across the planet... for free. That was epic :)

I would say Seasonic in terms of tech. I had to RMA a product and emailed them on a holiday. They replied to the email within the hour with full instructions.

For non-tech related, try a flight on Singapore airlines.

Main rig: i7 3770K @ 4.54, Sapphire R9 290, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Mushkin Redline 2133, Lian Li PC-P50R, Seasonic 860xp Platinum, Kingston Hyper X 3K 240GB

freeNAS server: AMD Athlon II 170u 20W, 5 x 3TB WD Red in raid-z1 (12 TB)

media centre: AMD A10-5700, crucial M4 (boot), running XBMC,4 x 3TB WD Red, 3 x 3TB WD green + 2TB green in FlexRAID (17 TB)

Corsair paid for 3 lots of OS shipping back and forth for a a PSUs that had coil whine. Pretty good considering that coil whine isn't really a fault (in the sense that the PSUs still worked fine) and the amount it would of cost them.

Honestly apple shocked me with their customer service. My 30gig iPod video was ,easing up when I tried syncing it with my pc. Everyti,e I plugged it in my iTunes froze so I brought it in to the apple store near me. When they plugged it into their computers it froze out their system. Since they couldn't figure it out they were going to give me a new iPod free of charge...but they didn't have the one I had in stock anymore, so they just gave me a new 120gig iPod classic instead. I was totally floored that they did that.

Dell.  Brand new monitor with one bright pixel, a single phone call taking no more than 10 minutes and I had a new monitor at my door the next day and a label to return the old one.

Edifier.  Surprised when I contacted this relatively small company about the volume control for a 2.1 edifier system I have not working anymore to get an email back the same day asking for shipping info and a replacement volume control unit a few days later.

Newegg.ca  An error caused an issue with including a game coupon with a video card I purchased, contacted them and had a replacement card sent out to me same day.  Another thing with newegg.ca is that they generally ship the same day you order so long as your order comes in by the mid-afternoon.  This is why I unfortunately had to stop shopping at NCIX, as they take forever to get orders out the door these days.  Order process and paid and doesn't ship till 2-3 days later... Ridiculous.

This compared to the hassles I have had that verge on having to beg for RMA service from the likes of Asus, Gigabyte and others.

The day I got my iPhone (Yes I know, an Apple product!), the tip of my headphones got stuck in the 3.5mm jack. Took it down to the Apple store and despite all the slots being booked with the "geniuses" they managed to fit me in and replaced the phone that day.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree! 

Corsair paid for 3 lots of OS shipping back and forth for a a PSUs that had coil whine. Pretty good considering that coil whine isn't really a fault (in the sense that the PSUs still worked fine) and the amount it would of cost them.

How did you get Corsair to pay for an RMA. I'm trying to get some SP120's RMA'ed but they say I must pay for the shipping.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree! 

Microcenter. I emailed them about a case they dont carry. and within a hour they replied and said they would try and get one for me. no extra charge.

And they have been giving me daily updates as to what news they have gotten on it.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Would have to be Samsung. Bought a TV from eBay used. 2 years later when I would change a channel it would cycle power. Called their support up to get a part replacement list. They asked for my address and said they would take care of it. 2 days later a tech was at my door to fix the issue. Haven't had an issue since. They even hooked me up with a 50 dollar rebate certificate for their current led TVs. I don't use any other brand TV or monitor now.

i7 4770k @4.3 || ASUS Sabertooth  || Samsung 840 250GB (Want another for raid) || Western Digital Black 1TB x2 || EVGA GTX660Ti x2  ||  Fractal Design R4|| Corsair H80 || Corsair Vengeance 32GB 1833@Mhz 

How did you get Corsair to pay for an RMA. I'm trying to get some SP120's RMA'ed but they say I must pay for the shipping.

I paid for shipping myself the first time. But the first time I sent it back I sent it to where I bought it, which was a local shop, so it was cheaper. The new unit came back with the same problem so then I asked about it on their forum. From what U understand, after the 1st RMA they have a policy of paying for any subsequent RMA.

thomann music gear, Germany.

we got a lead which had a slightly faulty connection, called them up, they just sent us the new one and we fixed the old one! alos, incredible delivery times, really jusr all round great guys!

AMD 8350 // 8 GB Corsair Ram // PNY 780 Ti // Asus 1080p Monitor // Antec 120mm AIO // CM Quickfire TK w/ Custom Caps  // RAT 5 mouse // Audio Technica m50x // Behringer 4-line + Line6 8-line Audio Interfaces

Every time I walk into pccasegear.

Love the PCcasegear :D , btw your avatar pic is scary everytime i look at it lol

CPU- I7 7700K @ 4.4Ghz, RAM- 32 Gig Hyper X @ 2800 mhz , GPU - GTX 1080ti Strix 11gb , MOBO- Asrock Fatality Z270 , SSD :Kingston Hyper X SSD Fury and Samsung 500gig

Newegg soo many good experiences with them.  Never a hassle returning anything, always gives prepaid shipping labels to boot!

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

i had a great experience when i bought a fitted kitchen from a company that posted here, best part was the cupboards came filled to the brim with this.

spam5.jpg

Just thought this was funny:

xyzq3ti.png

Hahahah, legendary response. Gotta love it.

Did that one burn? I think it burned.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

My best CS experience would have to be with Corsair.  Super quick to respond, fast turn around on RMA, AND they upgraded the hardware that was being RMA'ed.  Definitely very happy with them.

3930k | RIVBE | 32GB Dominator Plat. | Titan XP | Intel 750 1.6TB | Mellanox 10Gb NIC | AX1200i 

Custom TJ07 | 2xD5 pumps | EK Supremacy EVO | EK Titan XP | EK RIVBE Block | Cu Tubing | 25x120mm Rad

Samsung U28D590D 4K | Leopold Otaku w/Browns | Corsair M65 | Corsair SP2500 | Sennheiser HD595

Logitech, my g15 was broken (can't remember why) they sent me a g510 as a replacement (no questions asked I didn't even have to send my old keyboard back!!)

Worst I've had is Razer... right click button broke of my new deathadder 2013 razer support have ignored me after taking my details and my receipt...

Corsair 650D, i5-4690K (Corsair h50 cooler), Asus ROG maximus VII Ranger, Asus GTX 980ti Strix, 16GB Corsair Vengeance pro series Red (2x8gb 2400mhz), Corsair HX850W, Asus Xonar Essence STX, Sennheiser HD595 / Beyerdynamic dt 770 pro 250 ohm, Samsung 850 pro 128GB / WD black/blue/green, OCZ vertex 3 60gb . Corsair M40/Corsair k70.