Just saw this on youtube, and it made me sad *Explicit language*

Firearm2112

This is very true. I hope my angry comments don't come off as too angry, I really only get mad when Christians think they can get away with abusing people. I guess the Bible has some passage about homosexuality and why it isn't prohibited, but there isn't any part of that book that gives those people the right to hate that kid or to abuse him. If they really wanted to live they way the preach, they would support him and help him through his personal struggles. No excuses for being hateful and ignorant...

:) As long as it isn't sexual relations with another man (which shouldn't be open (discussed) anyways. even hetero/straight sex.) a lot of christians don't see a problem with that. even the pope doesn't find homosexually an issue.

I know people from the LGBT community because vancouver has one of the biggest in Canada. I know many poeple that are gay/lesbian/bisexual and they're all really nice people. So treating another human differently because they are gay/lesbian/bisexual is just plain wrong. I mean the bible talks treat people the way you want to be treated and that is. by far more important that the old testaments views on the way people should live their life.

For the one who hasn't sinned may throw the first stone at the "wrong do-er". I'm not perfect nor is anyone else so they cannot state if homosexually is right or wrong.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

I think you're the first guy on the forum I've seen who knows about FFAK, lolol

Yesh, they got a new bassist/singer and he rules.

I met those dudes while they came to Georgia last year. Ryan (frontman) is literally a nerd man, loolol. He's a super cool guy though. Bobby also has the deepest effin voice ever

I saw them earlier this year up in Worcester. gonna see them again in November, AFTER THE NEW ALBUM WOOOOOT

Ryan's a cool guy.

Git Gud.

:) As long as it isn't sexual relations with another man (which shouldn't be open (discussed) anyways. even hetero/straight sex.) a lot of christians don't see a problem with that. even the pope doesn't find homosexually an issue.

I know people from the LGBT community because vancouver has one of the biggest in Canada. I know many poeple that are gay/lesbian/bisexual and they're all really nice people. So treating another human differently because they are gay/lesbian/bisexual is just plain wrong. I mean the bible talks treat people the way you want to be treated and that is. by far more important that the old testaments views on the way people should live their life.

It has to do with the big picture. The BIG PICTURE of the whole Bible plot is a mission to change the world for the better, right? That's never going to happen with hatred. I get frustrated when people don't get it, but that's just life...

Git Gud.

It has to do with the big picture. The BIG PICTURE of the whole Bible plot is a mission to change the world for the better, right? That's never going to happen with hatred. I get frustrated when people don't get it, but that's just life...

no, not at all.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

This is fucked up in so many levels! God dam :P ( excuse if this results offensive, not my intention, I don't fully understand the connotation of those words since I'm not native speaker....but is the best way I can express how I feel :P )

This is fucked up in so many levels! God dam :P ( excuse if this results offensive, not my intention, I don't fully understand the connotation of those words since I'm not native speaker....but is the best way I can express how I feel :P )

Good pun...

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Religion makes stupid people do even more stupid things.

It's more of the people using the bible as a cop-out for their insecurities. I played music at a church one time who said they had to kick out a gay person because of his Facebook posts, revealing his sexuality (god forbid someone uses Facebook to post pictures of themselves with their significant other). I'm overhearing the conversation and didn't have the balls at the time to speak up about it. I don't understand how people can sit there and preach love thy neighbor on Sundays and then act like assholes the next in their gossip groups.

The church I go to now isn't like that, but I'm starting to smell some things stirring up ...

I saw them earlier this year up in Worcester. gonna see them again in November, AFTER THE NEW ALBUM WOOOOOT

Ryan's a cool guy.

Yus, he is. I used to talk to him in messages on Facebook before he got too popular. He showed me a single from one of his older deathcore bands, which made sense seeing as how his voice can get super low.

Anyway, why are we discussing it on a tech forum? This thread should be locked.

It's in off-topic.

It's more of the people using the bible as a cop-out for their insecurities. I played music at a church one time who said they had to kick out a gay person because of his Facebook posts, revealing his sexuality (god forbid someone uses Facebook to post pictures of themselves with their significant other). I'm overhearing the conversation and didn't have the balls at the time to speak up about it. I don't understand how people can sit there and preach love thy neighbor on Sundays and then act like assholes the next in their gossip groups.

The church I go to now isn't like that, but I'm starting to smell some things stirring up ...

Isn't that what church is about. using the bible as a guideline for your life?...

If you don't like it find another religion or get rid of it all together.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Isn't that what church is about. using the bible as a guideline for your life?...

The origins of religion are like "Wow, what a great idea! People will be nice, and not steal, or kill!"

Oh did it go so very wrong... 

It's more complicated than that. We can talk about that in private messages if you're that interested because I could write pages and pages.

but tl;dr, Christianity is what I believe in, just not the Christians.

It's more complicated than that. We can talk about that in private messages if you're that interested because I could write pages and pages.

sure. PM me :D

Hail Sithis!

This is very true. I hope my angry comments don't come off as too angry, I really only get mad when Christians think they can get away with abusing people. I guess the Bible has some passage about homosexuality and why it isn't prohibited, but there isn't any part of that book that gives those people the right to hate that kid or to abuse him. If they really wanted to live they way the preach, they would support him and help him through his personal struggles. No excuses for being hateful and ignorant...

I am a christian and i believe that its wrong. but i find this just awful. i would never treat someone this way no matter my believes i have no problem with having gay friends or anything like that  

The origins of religion are like "Wow, what a great idea! People will be nice, and not steal, or kill!"

Oh did it go so very wrong... 

The origins of religion are to provide an explanation for our existence and the natural phenomena that we see around us. It turns out it's a really good tool to control people. A "god" is just a bigger version of the religious person. 

Hail Sithis!

Religious bullshit ramblings, deep southern accent, THE reason Europe mocks America.

Yeah, I want to move away from the south myself. I deal with idiots like this more often than I wish were allowed. My aunt was a born again Christian and I actually took her up on her offer to go to church with her. Literally on the 3rd visit the preacher was spewing typical anti-gay shit and I was like "Nope, not going back to church ever again." and I never did. I'm not even gay and I have zero issue with saying these sick people can fuck off and need to stop breeding because they are contaminating the gene pool with their special brand of dumb bigotry.

My girlfriend and I both agreed that if we were to have a son or daughter together that was in fact homosexual, we would do everything within our power to make them feel loved and not abandon them like these sorry sacks of shit that claim to be parents.

I am a christian and i believe that its wrong. but i find this just awful. i would never treat someone this way no matter my believes i have no problem with having gay friends or anything like that  

Why is it wrong?

Hail Sithis!

Religious bullshit ramblings, deep southern accent, THE reason Europe mocks America.

Yeah, I want to move away from the south myself. I deal with idiots like this more often than I wish were allowed. My aunt was a born again Christian and I actually took her up on her offer to go to church with her. Literally on the 3rd visit the preacher was spewing typical anti-gay shit and I was like "Nope, not going back to church ever again." and I never did. I'm not even gay and I have zero issue with say these sick people can fuck off and need to stop breeding because they are contaminating the gene pool with their special brand of dumb bigotry.

Is the deep south truly as bad as it's painted up to be?.

Just curious. Im fairly sure i have an idea of what the answer will be. But still

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Why is it wrong?

Because the kids mother treats him like shit yea his gay so what he's still your son. the bible does say being gay is wrong but it all so say's you should raise your children and support them.

what you said reminded me of this

If we can have the tiniest things in harmony in technology we the hell can we not do that with Other people after thousands of years?

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Is the deep south truly as bad as it's painted up to be?.

Just curious. Im fairly sure i have an idea of what the answer will be. But still

Put it this way, it's common for people to use "gay" as an insult towards someone and just as common for that person to respond with "I AIN'T NO GOD DAMNED QUEER".

The origins of religion are to provide an explanation for our existence and the natural phenomena that we see around us. It turns out it's a really good tool to control people. A "god" is just a bigger version of the religious person. 

I understand that part. I was just going back to 7th grade history. 

Because the kids mother treats him like shit yea his gay so what he's still your son. the bible does say being gay is wrong but it all so say's you should raise your children and support them.

I was asking why you believe being gay is wrong?

Hail Sithis!

Put it this way, it's common for people to use "gay" as an insult towards someone and just as common for that person to respond with "I AIN'T NO GOD DAMNED QUEER".

Yep, Canada. That's where I'm going.

Ah.. Yeah.. That doesn't sound very nice..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Ah.. Yeah.. That doesn't sound very nice..

HAHGAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JUST KIDDING

My 7th grade teacher (which happened to be my summer school teacher) said that's it's absolutely fine to use the word "gay" as long as it's not an insult. 

This is why I stopped going to church, I believe in God, but these people who claim to be living by the bible are two faced as hell. Nobody who lives by the bible would act this way, people like this is who give people who believe a bad name and I don't blame anyone for not wanting to deal with it.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor