Just saw this on youtube, and it made me sad *Explicit language*

Firearm2112

HAHGAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JUST KIDDING

My 7th grade teacher (which happened to be my summer school teacher) said that's it's absolutely fine to use the word "gay" as long as it's not an insult. 

Well, in our school district, you would get fired for that.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

I was asking why you believe being gay is wrong?

Because the bible says no man shill lie with another and no women shall lie with another. that's just my believe. i would never treat someone like that however nor look at them differently. 

Fired? Nah. 

What state?

If a teacher commented on anything that had to do with anything else than their teachings. Such as Sexual Orientation, Politics, Ethics, Race, etc. they would be out the door.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Because the bible says no man shill lie with another and no women shall lie with another. that's just my believe. i would never treat someone like that however nor look at them differently. 

Is that 18:22?

Because I watched a Criminal Minds episode with a guy killing people and slapping on the victim's wrist's of a watch set to 6:22. :3 Watching TV is good for you.

What state?

If a teacher commented on anything that had to do with anything else than their teachings. Such as Sexual Orientation, Politics, Ethics, Race, etc. they would be out the door.

CANADIAN EH

Where we are multi-cultural and only parents are homophobic. 

HAHGAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JUST KIDDING

My 7th grade teacher (which happened to be my summer school teacher) said that's it's absolutely fine to use the word "gay" as long as it's not an insult. 

I was referring more to the fact that they'd react so strongly to it :/

Here in sweden you'd get fired (and lose a few friends over that).. Because someone might get offended  -_-

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I was referring more to the fact that they'd react so strongly to it :/

Here in sweden you'd get fired (and lose a few friends over that).. Because someone might get offended  -_-

I thought in Europe they were more accepting then MURICA. 

Is that 18:22?

Because I watched a Criminal Minds episode with a guy killing people and slapping on the victim's wrist's of a watch set to 6:22. :3 Watching TV is good for you.

lol yes had to look it up couldn't remember the words. love that show lol.

The way his mom was acting is just down right sick and wrong. When i came out as bi to my parents, i got "Cool, good for you. Glad you know what you like" and that's exactly what this guy should have gotten. I was reading the comments in the video and found one that i love. it was something to the effect of 'The bible doesn't preach hatred, it preaches love.' I may not have a religious preference, but the major religions(Christianity, Judaism, and Islam) all have that in common(if i'm correct), and that's what i believe. Love, don't hate. 

Linus once unboxed a Toblerone

*tries to bring back on topic*

What could the parents be looking at (prison time/fines that sorta of stuff) for their actions, if anything?

What state?

One teacher I had was openly Gay and proposed to his boyfriend infront of a whole school of k to 7. on gay awareness day a few years back.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

I thought in Europe they were more accepting then MURICA. 

We are accepting. But in sweden political correctness has an iron hold on the people.. So if you mention something vaguely offensive it becomes a problem really quickly.

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

What could the parents be looking at (prison time/fines that sorta of stuff) for their actions, if anything? 

I would hope so there acting like fools 

Hopefully something.. 

But that's up to the local police and courts  <_<

These people aren't even proper Christians since Christians are taught only God can judge. These are just morons breeding a cesspool of bigots.

yes well put.

It also says you shouldn't eat shellfish and that you can sell your daughter to her rapist for 50 bucks...

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

It also says you shouldn't eat shellfish and that you can sell your daughter to her rapist for 50 bucks...

that true yes but i don't want to argue about religon..i'm allergenic to shellfish lol

that true yes but i don't want to argue about religon..i'm allergenic to shellfish lol

it's silly to argue about such silly things isn't it?

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Is the deep south truly as bad as it's painted up to be?.

Just curious. Im fairly sure i have an idea of what the answer will be. But still

Depends on the location, cities are usually pretty open minded. Rural areas will have a higher chance of getting the response Mooshi posted below.

Put it this way, it's common for people to use "gay" as an insult towards someone and just as common for that person to respond with "I AIN'T NO GOD DAMNED QUEER".

Some of those in rural areas are kinda racist too, they'll act differently towards you depending on what race you are. Blacks will be regarded as below them, Mexican as job thieves, and Asians as communist and rich pigs(I can confirm this one first hand).   

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Depends on the location, cities are usually pretty open minded. Rural areas will have a higher chance of getting the response Mooshi posted below.

Some of those in rural areas are kinda racist too, they'll act differently towards you depending on what race you are. Blacks will be regarded as below them, Mexican as job thieves, and Asians as communist and rich pigs(I can confirm this one first hand).   

The most racist place I've ever lived at was this small north Georgia town called Chatsworth. I distinctively remember one day it was raining and the door was propped open slightly enough where you can see rain water pouring off the tin roof. One student said, and I quote "LOOK A MESSICAN IS PISSIN OFF DAH ROOF HAW HAW HAW!!" This is not a paraphrase, this actually happened, just imagine a dumb, uneducated accent.

"Well you go by all the scientific stoof you want to! i go by the word of gawd!

Amurica! Fuck yeah!

But yea, Poor kid. Hopefully things work out for him.

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 [] 

The most racist place I've ever lived at was this small north Georgia town called Chatsworth. I distinctively remember one day it was raining and the door was propped open slightly enough where you can see rain water pouring off the tin roof. One student said, and I quote "LOOK A MESSICAN IS PISSIN OFF DAH ROOF HAW HAW HAW!!" This is not a paraphrase, this actually happened, just imagine a dumb, uneducated accent.

Cringe worthy stuff.... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I just love how the mom blatantly says that she will not listen to anything scientific (whether what the kid said was fact or not.)

13" Macbook Pro i7 (I7-3520M) | 16gb RAM | 128gb Sandisk SSD

Current build------------------------------Future build↓ 
Intel Core i7-4790K 3.5GHz Quad-Core | G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair 450D ATX Mid Tower | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 | MSI Z97-GAMING 5 ATX LGA1150 | 128gb Sandisk SSD | Corsair H90 94.0 CFM Liquid